Joint Campaign to Commence in Rome on September 20
At an historic press conference yesterday, two groups fighting to end church terror against children formally joined forces and announced the launching of a public campaign commencing in Rome on September 20.
Francesco Zanardi of Rete L'Abuso and Kevin Annett of The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) disclosed their joint campaign to Italian reporters and activists at a morning press conference in the northern Italian city of Savona.
"We want to not only prosecute the priests who rape childen but change the laws that let them get away with it" explained Francesco Zanardi, to thunderous applause.
Zanardi is himself a survivor of serial rape during the 1980's by a Catholic priest namd Nello Giraudo, who was protected and aided by Cardinal Domenico Calcagno.
Calcagno is now a prominent official in the Vatican Bank and helped elect the present Pope Francis.
"The Lateran Treaty obligates Italy to help the Vatican commit crime. That Treaty has to go" said Zanardi.
On behalf of the ITCCS, Kevin Annett also spoke at the press conference, and pledged the Tribunal's "total support" to Zanardi and Rete L'Abuso.
Annett presented an authorized letter to Zanardi from the Central Office of the ITCCS that formally affiliated the Tribunal with the Italian group and guaranteed "direct action" throughout Italy in September.
"The Italian government helps a convicted criminal like (former Pope) Joseph Ratzinger evade arrest inside the Vatican, while persecuting a brave and honest man like Francesco Zanardi" said Annett.
"We've written to Italian President Giorgio Napolitano and demanded that he abide by international law and extradite Ratzinger from the Vatican to face justice for helping traffic children to priestly rapists".
In a bilingual statement released to the media (see link below), the ITCCS stated that unless the Italian government begins steps to extradite Ratzinger and revoke the Lateran Treaty with the Vatican, civil disobedience actions will begin in Italian catholic churches and four cities on September 20, and will be accompanied by an internationl boycott campaign against Italian goods, trade and tourism.
Citizen groups in Savona, Genoa, Reggio Emilia and Rome have agreed to participate in these actions.
Kevin Annett will return to Italy in mid September to help inaugurate the campaign with Francesco Zanardi and local activists at special events in Rome and Savona on September 20.
SAVONA, ITALY – The following is a summary of what Kevin Annett and Francesco Zanardi presented before the Italian media in Savona, Italy today May 23, 2013.
"Hello. My name is Kevin Annett, and I am the acting Field Secretary of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State, the ITCCS, which represents over fifty organizations of survivors of church torture in nine countries, including Italy.
It is an honor to be present here today with Francesco Zanardi and the organization Rete L'abuse, at their invitation, and to join with them in an historical campaign to stop forever the religious torture of children.
For years now, Francesco has been conducting a heroic fight here in Italy for the same things that our Tribunal is campaigning for, by exposing child torture within the Roman Catholic church and bringing those responsible to justice. I look forward to working with Francesco and many others in Italy in the months ahead.
I have been authorized by the ITCCS Central Office to issue the following public statement:
1. As a Citizens' Tribunal of Conscience with standing under international law, we call upon Italian President Giorgio Napolitano to seek the immediate extradition from the Vatican and the arrest of former Pope Benedict, Joseph Ratzinger, on the grounds that Ratzinger is a fugitive from justice and a wanted criminal duly convicted of crimes against humanity on February 25, 2013 by an international common law court of justice.
2. We further call upon President Napolitano and his government to abide by the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court by giving no further aid, tax exemptions or financial subsidies to an organization guilty of crimes against humanity and children, namely, the Vatican Incorporated, and to cancel and annul the so-called Lateran Treaty between the government of Italy and the Vatican.
3. If President Napolitano fails to abide by international law and refuses to take these measures, our Tribunal, its international affiliates and Italian citizens will commence an international boycott of Italian goods, trade and tourism; and within Italy, we will commence peaceful church occupations, citizens arrests and other direct actions against the Vatican and its officials. This campaign will commence on September 20, 2013, the 143rd anniversary of Garibaldi`s liberation of Rome and expulsion of the papacy.
4. The purpose of this campaign will be to enforce the lawful verdict of the International Common Law Court of Justice of February 25, 2013, which convicted thirty officials of church and state of genocide and a criminal conspiracy, including former Pope Benedict and top Catholic Cardinals. (see www.itccs.org). This verdict sentenced these officials to immediate arrest and imprisonment for a term of twenty five years, and the confiscation of church property and wealth.
5. The Vatican and the Roman Catholic church as a whole represents a clear and present danger to the children of the world because of its standing policy known as Crimen Solictationas, which actively protects child rapists in the church and subverts justice and child protection laws in other nations. The present Pope Francis is actively complicit in this war crime by his position as head of the Church of Rome and his personal involvement in such crimes in Argentina. By this law, the Vatican consitutes a global criminal conspiracy and permanent war waged against the children, the sovereignty and the laws of all nations, and under the Law of Nations (jus gentium) must be resisted and opposed, and its power curtailed, for the wellbeing of people everywhere.
The ITCCS and its affiliates and allies in other governments are committed to doing so. We therefore call upon all citizens of Italy to withdraw their funding and allegiance from the Roman Catholic church, to demand that President Napolitano seeks the extradiction of Joseph Ratzinger and the annulling of the Lateran Treaty, and to join our September 20 campaign to end forever the criminal actions of the Church of Rome.
We also make a formal request to the police forces of Italy to assist Italian citizens in protecting their children and their communities from child-raping catholic clergy by arresting such known and suspected predators, and by refusing to aid or assist the Roman Catholic church and its officials evade justice and prosecution for their crimes.
The government of Italy and President Napolitano have until September 20, 2013 to respond to this statement and abide by its requests, and to a registered communication being sent to the Presidential Office and the Parliament of Italy.
Issued May 23, 2013
From the Central Office, ITCCS, Brussels
Kevin Annett also stressed the following excerpt from Crimen Sollicitationis (fully reprinted at www.hiddennolonger.com, appendix 9)
From the Supreme and Holy Congregation of the Holy Office – Instruction on the Manner of Proceeding in the Cases of Solicitation (The Vatican Press, 1962) ….
11. Because, however, what is treated in these cases has to have a greater degree of care and observance so that these matters be pursued in a most secretive way, and, after they have been defined and given over to execution, they are to be restrained by a perpetual silence (Instruction of the Holy Office, February 20, 1867, n. 14), each and everyone pertaining to the tribunal in any way or admitted to knowledge of the matters because of their office, is to observe the strictest (space) secret, which is commonly regarded as a secret of the Holy Office, in all matters and with all persons, under the penalty of excommunication, latae sententiae, ipso facto, and without any declaration (of such a penalty) having been incurred and reserved to the sole person of the Supreme Pontiff, even to the exclusion of the Sacred Penitentiary, are bound to observe (this secrecy) inviolably. ….
Kevin Annett & ITCCS Disclose Evidence of Child Trafficking and Seek the Pope's Arrest for Permitting and Covering Up these Crimes
Nobel Peace Prize Nominee, Kevin Annett, to Speak in Savona on May 23
SAVONA, ITALY — Kevin Annett, who has led a twenty year campaign to expose the trafficking of children and bring criminal charges against the Vatican and other churches, will be speaking at a press conference on Thursday, May 23 at 11 a.m. in Savona at the Libreria Ubik di Savona (Corso Italia 116 r, Svona 17100 tel: 0198386659).
Annett was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize last month by American and Canadian scholars "to honor his tireless efforts on behalf of children and other victims of crimes against humanity". He is now on an extended speaking tour in Europe to unite victims of church violence as part of his work as Secretary of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS).
In addition, Kevin Annett has led protests outside the Vatican since October, 2009 alongside victims of church abuse. In February of this year, he helped indict former Pope Benedict and other church officials before an International Common Law Court of Justice.
At the May 23 press conference, he will describe the growing campaign in Italy and abroad to seek the arrest and prosecution of the Pope for aiding child rape and trafficking in the Roman Catholic church.
::: MEDIA ALERT:::
Historic Italy Press Conference:
Whistleblowers Kevin Annett and Francesco Zanardi together for the first time in Italy to expose Vatican Crimes
Kevin Annett, nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize, will travel to Savona to meet with renowned speaker Francesco Zanardi for a historic press conference on May 23 to expose global child trafficking scheme, abuse and assassinations committed by the Vatican worldwide.
SAVONA, ITALY - Kevin Annett, who has led a twenty year campaign denouncing the trafficking of children committed by the Vatican State (otherwise known as the Catholic Church) and has filed claims against this criminal organization and other churches, will be present in a historic Thursday May 23 Press Conference at 11 a.m. at Savona, Italy, in the Librería UBIK Savona (Corso Italy 116 r Savona, 17100 Tel: 0198386659).
Last month, Kevin Annett has been nominated fo the Nobel Peace Prize by U.S. and Canadian academics "in honor of his tireless efforts on behalf of children and other victims of crimes against humanity". During the past weeks, as part of his job as Secretary of the International Tribunal of the crimes of the Church and the State (ITCCS), Kevin is in Europe-wide tour to unite victims of the violence committed by the Catholic Church. In addition, Kevin has organized protests outside the Vatican since October 2009 together with victims of abuse of priests and nuns. In February of this year, Mr. Annett also participated in organizing the global event to bring the former Pope, Benedict XVI, to justice before the International Common Law Court of Justice and other officials of the Catholic Church.
This week’s historic event is one long in the making. A meeting strongly desired by Kevin Annett and the official spokesman for Rete L' abuse, Francesco Zanardi, who for years have been at the forefront of this movement fighting for human rights.
It is the first time that the two will come together with the purpose of uniting forces to denounce crimes against humanity committed by the Vatican, and to continue a line of ongoing positive collaboration that has been achieve from abroad up until today.
Francesco Zanardi is an activist that has dealt with fighting for human rights for over 13 years. In 2008, he founded the Italian Foundation known as Rette L' abuse, to speak out against clergy abuse in Italy. Among his non-violent, peaceful initiatives, in 2009 Zanardi initiated Italy’s first-ever hunger strike against the Vatican, to fight for both civil rights and the rights of pedophile priest victims, lasting for 35 days and ending in front of the Embassy of the Vatican State in Rome, for denying rights to the homosexuals, women, and children.
In 2010, Zanardi became notorious for uncovering the scandal of paedophiles priests and the atrocities committed by the clergy in Italy. He caught international attention, as well as Italy-wide since the Italian population blindly believed these scandals had only occurred abroad and not in the homeland of the Vatican.
In 2011, Zanardi further makes a pilgrimage journey of 570 miles, walking from Savona to Rome, protesting the silence and cover up by the Catholic Church – the organization guilty of never taking concrete steps to stop the rampant phenomenon of pedophile priests in Europe, much less in Italy. Once Francesco arrived at Vatican as spokesman of Italian victims, then-Pope Benedict XVI refused to receive him. For the first time in Italian history, Zanardi managed to get Italian justice to investigate the Roman Catholic Diocese of Savona in 2012, where the judges verified documents that show the systematic crimes of the catholic bishops, covering up pedophile priests, just like these criminals did in the United States.
In 2013, in collaboration with America’s SNAP (Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests) organization, Zanardi denounced the Bishops participating in the conclave to elect the new Pope, for covering up pedophilia. Zanardi denounced Italian Bishops and initiated a worldwide petition which gathered over 15,000 signatures supporting the fact that in this conclave there were many representatives unworthy of participating for the crimes they have committed, and when he arrived at the Vatican to hand in this historic petition, Vatican police stopped him brutally. They released him after several hours but the Vatican refused to remove these cardinals from participating, denied the exclusion of the Cardinal Domenico Calcagno, despite the thousands of signatures presented.
Francesco Zanardi’s Rete L' Abuse Foundation is the only real organization in Italian territory actively combatting this cancer, the cancer of clergy pedophilia, and for this reason they have been the one and only entity in Italy to interview the famous and accredited journalist Silvia Luzi for producing a documentary exposing Vatican Crimes in Italy which will be broadcast all around the world this upcoming June but unfortunately, in Italy nobody can see it. It is censored to the Italian public.
An Exclusive Breaking News Report from ITCCS Central Office and its Dutch Affiliates
A survivor of a high-level ring involving child sacrifice, torture and trafficking went public today in an exclusive disclosure and interview with Freedom Central's Mel Ve and ITCCS Field Secretary Kevin Annett.
Toos Nijenhuis, a fifty four year old physiotherapist and mother of five from Holland, was tortured, raped and used experimentally from the age of four years old by wealthy and powerful men around the world, including top officials of churches and governments.
And, Nijenhuis claims, these crimes are continuing today, including the ritual sacrifice of children in rural Holland.
Toos Nijenhuis points out child sacrifice site, near Zwolle, Holland
On May 7, Ms. Nijenhuis accompanied Kevin Annett, Mel Ve and other investigators to a forested site near to Zwolle where such child murders took place as recently as November, 2010, according to Ms. Nijenhuis.
Among the perpetrators who are named in these crimes and who allegedly assaulted Toos Nijenhuis are Prince Bernhard of Holland, who was the grandfather of the newly-crowned Dutch King Alexander, and a founder of the Bilderberger Group; Catholic Cardinal Bernard Alfrink of Utrecht, and members of the British Royal Family.
These assaults occurred in Holland, Scotland, and a military experimental base in Melbourne, Australia, where Toos was subjected to what appears to be pain threshold and behaviour modification experiments. She also witnessed the torture and murder of other children.
In response to Toos Nijenhuis' horrific revelations, a Dutch-based group was formed on May 7 in Zwolle to investigate and prosecute child traffickers and ritual child sacrifice.
In conjunction with Ms. Nijenhuis, Freedom Central, the ITCCS and others, this new group will launch a Common Law Court case into these crimes during the coming year. Key alleged perpetrators will be publicly named and issued a Summons to appear before the Court.