Stop the War of Terror against Children! A Call to Humanity
On Easter Sunday, April 8, Help us End the Power of the Church to rape, torture and traffic our Children, and evade Justice
And Jesus said, “Whoever would harm one of these innocents, it would be better if a millstone was tied around his neck and he was thrown into the sea.”
For centuries, the Vatican has violated the innocent around the world and never been held accountable for its crimes.
This religious “wolf in sheep’s clothing” has raped and murdered untold millions of children, exploited their labor, protected those responsible, and continues to profit off a global network in baby trafficking and pedophilia.
The Church holds itself above the law and claims that Pope Benedict himself cannot be tried for his crime of obstructing justice, and concealing and aiding child rapists.
This year, many people around the world are uniting to put an end to this global reign of terror by the Vatican.
During the week leading up to Easter Sunday, April 8, 2012, groups of survivors of church terror in more than a dozen countries will be holding protests and press conferences, staging occupations of church properties, banishing criminal priests from their communities, and launching an international, grassroots political movement to bring the church and its clergy under public control so that justice can finally be won.
Aided by the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (www.itccs.org), this coalition of survivors and their allies have chosen Easter Sunday, April 8, to converge on the Vatican and on their local Catholic churches to not simply demand that the church and the pope face sanctions and criminal prosecution for their crimes against children, but to bring about that justice through direct, ongoing action.
Our ultimate goal is to bring charges against the Vatican at the International Criminal Court, and to bring about legislative and political changes that will bring the church and its wealth under democratic and public control.
This is a call to all humanitarians, to all people of good will within the Church, and to all those who have suffered at the hands of the Church, to take courage and join our campaign.
Help us fight for the children who have died, those still suffer, and who will be tomorrow’s victims, by standing together at 12 noon, local time, on Easter Sunday, April 8, 2012, outside and inside your local Catholic church, around this Program:
1. Full Reparations for all survivors of Church torture – The Church must pay for all of the damages done to their victims, including their medical and counseling bills, and must return all of the wealth generated by their slave labor and commercial exploitation of children, including from baby and child trafficking.
2. Full Disclosure of the Crimes – The Church must surrender all of their clergy, employees and officials who have harmed children or aided or protected the perpetrators, as well as all of the evidence of their crimes, without conditions.
3. Repatriation – The Church must surrender for a proper burial, at its own expense, the remains of all those who died in their institutions or under their care.
4. Criminal Prosecution – All those in the Church, including the Pope, who have harmed or harm children, or aided and abetted their harm, must be arrested and tried in secular courts of law, and cannot be shielded from prosecution by any form of immunity.
5. Prevention – All clergy and church officials must be licensed as public servants, and their actions monitored and controlled by the community. Clergy must make a public pledge to swear to protect children in their parish and disclose harm done to them, regardless of papal laws or decrees. All legal tax exemptions and other benefits of the Church shall be abolished, and the diplomatic status of the Vatican annulled. The property and wealth of the Church shall be nationalized if it persists in its role as a clear and present public enemy and a danger to children.
Help us organize our campaign in your community.
Note: Kevin Annett of the ITCCS executive will be present in Europe to conduct follow up actions following the April 8 commencement, between May 4 and June 1, 2012.
He can be contacted at hiddenfromhistory1 at gmail.com or 250-591-4573 (Canada)