A Public Declaration to Joseph Ratzinger, Bishop of Rome, and the Catholic College of Cardinals – from The Executive Council of The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State. Be Warned: Child Raping Catholic Priests and their Protectors will now be Arrested on sight
Joseph Ratzinger, Bishop of Rome The Vatican
Dear Bishop Ratzinger,
Your church has illegally arrested and imprisoned an Italian citizen named Paolo Gabriele for the “wrong” of possessing evidence of criminal acts by you and other Vatican officials.
On behalf of human liberty and the suffering victims of church violence, our Tribunal is compelled to respond to your act of warfare against the truth by declaring that henceforth, every known Roman Catholic priest or official who has harmed a child or protected those who have will be publicly named by our network, and will be publicly arrested and expelled from their churches.
We have instructed all of our member organizations to commence such citizens’ arrests of your guilty clergy.
This decision is made under the common law right of citizenship arrest of those who endanger children when established authorities refuse to protect the community.
Such direct action to protect our children will be accompanied by ongoing occupations and seizures of Roman Catholic Church property commencing globally on September 15, 2012.
These measures are being taken because of the refusal by you and your church hierarchy to do justice to your victims and abide by the law and morality; and specifically, because of your refusal to agree to these ten measures, issued to you on May 4, 2012 by our Tribunal:
1. Issue full reparations to survivors.
2. Surrender the remains of those who died for a proper burial.
3. Return all land and wealth taken from church victims.
4. Surrender all evidence and perpetrators of crimes against children.
5. Annul Crimen Sollicitationis and all Vatican policies that protect child rapists.
6. Expel and defrock all child raping priests and those who protect them, including the pope.
7. Agree to the licensing of all clergy as public servants.
8. Withdraw from all tax exemptions, concordats and privileges.
9. Annul the status of the Vatican as a state and abolish Rome’s authority over its congregations.
10. Redistribute the wealth of the Vatican Bank to church victims and the community, as Christ commands.
To reiterate, we are commencing to publish worldwide a list of known child raping priests and their protectors, and we will thereafter perform citizens’ arrests of these criminals and expel them from their office and churches.
You, Joseph Ratzinger, and your fellow criminal conspirators among the College of Cardinals will be among those persons so named and targeted for arrest, expulsion and banishment.
Unanimously resolved and Signed,
The Executive Council,
The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State
cc: world media and governments