Now available through Amazon and Createspace
Issued by the International Common Law Court of Justice (March 2017)
Order yours today at https://www.createspace.co
Now available through Amazon and Createspace
Issued by the International Common Law Court of Justice (March 2017)
Order yours today at https://www.createspace.co
In affiliation with Radio Free Kanata, two programs devoted to educating and mobilizing We, The People are on the air this month, joining our forces across the water.
Radio Free Anglia, with hosts Kevin Annett and Andy Peacher, reaches a predominately English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish audience. It can be heard every Sunday at 11 am pacific time, 7 pm GMT in England, at this link; and here is the first program of Radio Free Anglia aired on February 5, 2017:
And commencing February 25 is Common Sense, an American-based program broadcast on Saturdays at 12 noon pacific time. More details are forthcoming.
These programs join the regular feature Radio Free Kanata, aired every Sunday at 3 pm pacific on www.bbsradio.com/radiofreekanata .
These programs will unite common law Republic activists and front line warriors in Europe and North America. Use them as your platform. For more information and to take part, contact email@example.com .
Breaking News from the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) – January 24, 2017
A Common Law Grand Jury Investigation into child trafficking has equipped peace officers and citizen volunteers to begin making arrests of suspected child abusers and Roman Catholic clergy. A special warrant with universal jurisdiction was issued today that empowers anyone to make such arrests in the name of the Grand Jury. (see below)
This action was prompted by the continued refusal of police to arrest known abusers and those implicated in the harming of children, including Roman Catholic clergy and church officials who are compelled by their church’s policy Crimen Sollicitationas to aid and abet in-house child rapists.
The Common Law Grand Jury Investigation into Child Trafficking was launched last July by the ITCCS to seek the grounds for prosecuting those responsible for the continued trafficking, disappearance and murder of children. The Jury’s findings have been ignored by police agencies and Jury investigators have faced mounting opposition from governments in Canada, America and Europe.
According to an ITCCS official,
“The authorities are ignoring or colluding in a massive global child trafficking and killing network, so it now falls on every man and woman to protect the children of their communities. This arrest warrant allows common law peace officers and citizens the power to halt and detain anyone they know or even suspect has harmed or may harm children. The police are obligated to either assist the warrant holder or stand back and not interfere with the arrest. We have a list of known perpetrators in five countries and they will be arrested.”
For more information, to assist, and to obtain the final issued copies of the Common Law Arrest Warrant contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A Copy of this Warrant follows and is attached, with the signature and ITCCS stamp to be appended in the issued version.
Common Law Arrest Warrant
Issued under the authority of the Common Law Grand Jury Investigation into Child Trafficking
This Warrant empowers the bearer to halt, detain and incarcerate anyone who is known or suspected to have harmed, trafficked or violated a child or group of children, or who has aided or abetted those who have or who will.
This Warrant has universal jurisdiction and may be applied in any country regardless of its statutory provisions. The police and judicial powers are required to assist in the execution of this Warrant, or refrain from interfering with its execution under the pain of being charged with obstructing justice and being an accessory to a crime.
This Warrant is valid for one year commencing January 25, 2017 and may be renewed by any judicial officer or court. It is issued by the authority of this Grand Jury and with the full weight of Natural Law and the Law of Nations.
Authorizing Judicial Officer
Date of Issuance
Common Law Grand Jury Warrant No. 20170124-001, Case Docket No. A101-2017
The International Common Law Court of Justice, Brussels – email@example.com
In this broad survey of the coming year, we will examine our unfolding three-prong campaign of personal, political and spiritual Reclamation. How are we establishing a new sovereign common law jurisdiction alongside and apart from the present corporate tyranny? What preparation and training is required to finally break free of a murderous Corporatocracy? With your regular host Kevin Annett and featured guests.
Commemorate Maisie Shaw Remembrance Day this Christmas by shutting down the churches that killed her and 60,000 other children!
The Scene of the Crime and the Killer: Alberni Indian Residential School and its Principal, United Church minister Alfred Caldwell (1946)
A Special Appeal from the ITCCS and Radio Free Kanata
Her life was snuffed out in a moment by a kick from United Church minister Alfred Caldwell, who got away with his crime. And like so many others, the victim, Maisie Shaw, was buried in secret and the truth entombed with her. But the crime remains, and the dead still cry out for justice.
This December 24 is the 70th anniversary of Caldwell’s murder of Maisie Shaw: the first of many such crimes to be made public by our twenty year long campaign to expose and prosecute genocide by church and state in Canada.
The criminals have pretended to absolve themselves of their guilt, but under Common Law the Catholic, Anglican and United Church of Canada are convicted criminal organizations who have lost the right to operate. It is now the responsibility of every lawful man and woman to stop these murderous churches from harming any more children.
You can begin to do so this Christmas Eve, and on Sunday December 25, by occupying or protesting at these churches, but especially at United Churches, whose members and clergy are culpable for the death of Maisie Shaw and so many like her. Use these slogans on your placards and leaflets, and demand that parishioners not fund their child killing church:
The Dead Children Do Not Rest while their Killers remain at large - You cannot heal or reconcile Genocide! - No tax exemptions for child killing Churches! - Do Not commit a Crime by funding Criminal Churches! - Boycott the United Church of Canada! - Nothing has been healed or reconciled: Your Guilt Remains! - Arrest these criminally convicted United Church officers: Marion Best, Virginia Coleman, Gary Paterson, Jon Jessiman, Brian Thorpe, Art Anderson, Foster Freed, Phil Spencer, Bill Howie, Cameron Reid
“She was crying for her mother at the top of the stairs. Then Caldwell kicked her. She went falling down the stairs and just lay there. She wasn’t breathing. She wasn’t moving. I see that all the time.” -Eyewitness Harriett Nahanee on the killing of 14 year old Maisie Shaw by Alfred Caldwell, Christmas Eve 1946
The Eyewitness: Harriett Nahanee
(Died suddenly after her arrest and incarceration, February 2007)
False record of Maisie Shaw’s death (circled): “Died in hospital Dec. 26″ (2 days after her death on a staircase)
1. A master plan by the Canadian government and Catholic and Protestant churches to exterminate indigenous nations has been in operation across Canada since November 25, 1910. (Exhibit 1) This plan was authorized and has been maintained by the Crown of England and its Privy Council Office, the Vatican, and the Roman Catholic, Anglican and United Church of Canada, along with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), local police, the judiciary and private corporations.
2. This plan consisted of a state and church funded program of systemic inter-generational genocide based initially within the so-called Indian residential school system, established by a federal law on July 1, 1920. (Exhibit 2) Over a century, that system killed more than half of the children incarcerated within it, or more than 65,000 children. (www.murderbydecree.com) It also served as the launching pad for a general campaign of “ethnic cleansing” aimed primarily at the “non-assimilated”, predominantly western aboriginal tribes; a campaign that continues to the present day. This genocide has accounted for the massive de-population of more than 95% of the original west coast native nations: a total killing of somewhere around one million people.
3. Besides such a general de-population, the specific purpose of this genocidal campaign was the extermination of the traditional indigenous kinship network and the matriarchal clan mother system of authority that ensured indigenous control of lands and resources. The target of this extermination was the native family system and specifically, traditional women and their children. That traditional system was in fact effectively destroyed by the Indian residential schools between 1910 and 1996, when the last such “school” closed.
4. Despite the phasing out of Indian residential schools after 1970, this genocidal plan has intensified and diversified, and has been operated by different branches of the Canadian government, including the family welfare and family court system and by means of the state-funded aboriginal band councils. The “chiefs” of these councils have played a key role in eradicating any lingering indigenous authority and control over traditional lands and resources, and destroying their own people. They are doing so at the behest and in the payment of the Canadian government and domestic companies as well as multinational corporations from America, Japan and China.
5. The expulsion of all remaining traditional native tribes from their west coast lands assumed greater urgency as the twentieth century closed and the global demand for hydro-electricity, timber, minerals and other British Columbia (B.C.) resources intensified. Consequently, the past quarter century has witnessed an escalation of violence against Indians in Canada and a return to the violent methods of the early colonial period. By the 1990′s, large numbers of aboriginal families in northern B.C. began disappearing at the hands of unofficial death squads manned by off duty RCMP officers and local policemen, as well as third party contractors hired by the federal government, its aboriginal front men and different corporations. (Exhibit 3)
6. By 1995, when our own independent campaign to expose residential school crimes began making headlines in the Canadian media, stories of these disappearances of native families were also proliferating. Together, these exposures provoked a public misinformation campaign by the RCMP designed to fog and conceal the extent and the nature of the disappearances. This misinformation was only partly successful, and prompted the government of Canada to take firmer measures to erase any public awareness of the ongoing genocide of native families. It did so by means of a secret government Cabinet Directive dated April 3, 1998. (Exhibit 4)
7. This Directive by the Liberal government of Jean Chretien consisted of an official plan of state terror that was aimed at aboriginal activists and residential school survivors and their supporters, including our own campaign led by our ITCCS North American Field Secretary Kevin Annett. The Chretien terror plan authorized the use of “black ops” methods of illegal monitoring, disruption and violence against these targeted groups, including – to quote the Directive – the “elimination” of individuals who held knowledge or evidence of genocidal acts by Canadian church and state employees. This cabinet Directive is apparently still in operation. It has caused the death of at least two dozen aboriginal activists who have been assassinated by police and RCMP operatives since 1998, including members of our own network. (Exhibit 5)
8. The cabinet Directive in question was issued for implementation by the federal government to “E” Division of the RCMP in Vancouver in the first week of June, 1998, just before the first independent Tribunal into Indian residential school crimes was convened by our movement and a United Nations affiliate, IHRAAM, on June 12. In fact, the disruption of the IHRAAM Tribunal was the first goal of this state terror campaign, according to statements made by RCMP “E” Division Inspector Peter Montague who led the local campaign. This disruption became especially active after the Tribunal gave a public airing to the first reports of organized murder and child trafficking among northern B.C. tribes. (Exhibit 6)
9. It is important to note that this Chretien “state terror” Directive of April 3, 1998 was aimed at anyone who threatened to expose the historic and ongoing genocide of native people. Between 2006 and 2012, seven key eyewitnesses and prominent indigenous members of our ITCCS network in Vancouver and Winnipeg were killed at the hands of this Directive: Harriett Nahanee, Johnny “Bingo” Dawson, Ricky Lavallee, Harry Wilson, William Combes, Edna Phillips and Chief Louis Daniels. In the process of its state terror campaign, the Chretien Directive disrupted and marginalized much of our work and the movement to prosecute church and state for residential school crimes. But for many years it also concealed the slaughter and disappearance of aboriginal families across B.C. For example, after the June, 1998 IHRAAM Tribunal had been attacked and neutralized by RCMP operatives, the same agents – under the direction of RCMP Inspector Peter Montague – engaged in a similar destruction of the growing effort to identify the missing native people across B.C. and in Vancouver’s downtown east side.
10. This state-level attack on a genuine missing peoples’ inquiry was prompted by the fact that by this point, in early 1999, startling new evidence began to surface that ties the identity of some of the present-day killers of native people with men who worked in the Indian residential school system. In fact, our work has shown that the present senior leadership of the Anglican, Catholic and United Church of Canada is either directly implicated in residential school-era crimes or is actively protecting those who are; and that these same predators are still engaged in the systemic rape, trafficking and killing of children. It is therefore clear that a continuity of crime exists that spans decades and links the church-instigated residential school atrocities with the rape, torture and disappearance of present day natives, especially women and children. In short, the crime has never stopped, and is being protected by the same unholy alliance of church, police and government, which no doubt explains that trio’s unrelenting hostility and sabotage towards our campaign.
11. Our continuing investigations reveal that many of the men who tortured and killed children in the Indian residential schools and who are still preying on aboriginal women and children are also members or affiliates of the elite Vancouver Club at 915 West Hastings street. Their odious ranks include three Supreme Court judges, a battery of lawyers, church officials and corporate officers, a former Prime Minister and senior members of the RCMP and the Canadian military. Virtually all of these individuals are practicing members of the Anglican or United Church, and two Catholic Bishops are included in their number. Many of these men have also been identified by a former Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) operative as participants in the murderous “Piggy’s Palace” torture and snuff-film ring, including two politicians who now serve in the Canadian Senate: Larry Campbell and Patrick Brazeau. (Exhibit 7)
12. The general purpose and effect of the Chretien state terror Directive has been to protect these men and camouflage their links to the residential school era and present day corporate power brokers. But what cannot be concealed is the clear and direct connection between the highest levels of governmental, police, corporate, church and judicial power in Canada and these deliberate genocidal crimes.
13. By 2007, once these connections had been firmly proven by our campaign and by the growing testimonies of many aboriginal eyewitnesses, the Conservative government of Stephen Harper relied on the still-operative Chretien Plan to stop these disclosures and place a final “spin and containment” on the whole issue of Genocide in Canada. It did so through its own controlled, in-house inquiry: an elaborate public deception known as the “Truth and Reconciliation Commission” (TRC). The TRC was modeled on a standard black-ops misdirection campaign to bury evidence, silence witnesses, discredit truth tellers and exonerate the guilty. With the active compliance of the world media, the United Nations and every level of judicial and political power in Canada, the TRC buried the truth and the evidence of the residential schools genocide with remarkable success. (Exhibit 8) It did so in order to mask the continuance of that crime among especially west coast native nations, and accordingly was followed closely by a second cover-up effort by the present Liberal government of Canada known as the “National Missing Women Inquiry”.
14. It is clear that this latest stage -managed “Inquiry” is a further enactment of the Chretien Plan to eliminate all witnesses and evidence to Canada’s “Final Solution” of its indigenous population that began in 1910. The so-called “Missing Women Inquiry” is operating through the very police agencies, including the RCMP, that are responsible for the killing of targeted native women and their families. Like the TRC, it is undercutting and halting genuine efforts to reveal genocidal crimes and who is responsible for them, and is eliminating eyewitnesses who dispute the official accounts of the disappearances. It is doing so to ensure that the final destruction of indigenous peoples and their land base will proceed smoothly and with maximum profit to the corporate and state interests behind and profiting from that destruction.
15. For instance, a key fact being buried by the government and police “inquiry” is that the west coast disappearances are the result of specific racial and political targeting and are not random killings. This point was established by our investigations as early as the spring of 2003. (Exhibit 9) That is, the vast majority of missing aboriginal women are from matrilineal clan mother-led families that traditionally controlled the resources and land bases of the different Indian nations. In short, their killing was tantamount to deliberate political assassinations aimed at destroying the remaining traditional leaders of west coast tribes whose resistance stands in the way of resource-hungry corporations. In that sense, these latest murders are simply the continuation of Canada’s long tradition of overt extermination when it comes to indigenous people.
16. These crimes have an even darker aspect, involving Satanic ritualism that our work first documented as early as 1998 in the course of our inquiry into the Indian residential school system. The so-called “Ninth Circle”, a Catholic sacrificial cult formed in the seventeenth century by the Jesuits and still in operation under the directives of the highest level of the Vatican, functioned in the Canadian Indian residential schools from their inception. (Exhibit 10) The routine trafficking, torture and murder of children was practiced in the Anglican and United Church Indian schools as well as the Catholic ones, and has implicated senior members of the government and the British royal family as well as the churches. (Exhibit 11) The same Ninth Circle network continues to kill with impunity in church circles today and in west coast native communities situated on lands heavily endowed with valuable resources: a fact well established by our research and eyewitnesses. It is clear that the same forces behind the theft of aboriginal land and wealth are ritually killing and trafficking native children today as part of a general genocidal agenda.
17. Behind its mask of beneficence, as epitomized by its new, spin doctoring Prime Minister Trudeau, Canada is a closed and repressive society that is actively exterminating the remaining “non-assimilated” indigenous people within its borders. It is doing so according to its foundational genocidal program of 1910 and the 1998 Chretien black ops Directive, and with the active collusion and in the interest of Chinese and American resource corporations. As a state-led campaign, this culmination of the Canadian genocide has judicial sanction. This is evident in not only the refusal of any “Crown” court to try or convict any person or agency for genocidal acts, but by the active prosecution by the same courts of anyone who exposes these crimes. In short, there is no avenue for relief or justice by victims of this genocide within Canada, its courts or in the agencies of the United Nations, which have turned their back on the reality of this ongoing crime by Christian Canada. (Exhibit 12)
18. Accordingly, these facts indicate that it now falls on the global community to stand upon international law and bring political and economic sanctions against Canada, the Crown of England, the Vatican and their church and corporate associates for their ongoing crimes against humanity. Canada and these powers are rogue bodies whose actions threaten not only the innocent but the sovereignty and peace of all nations. This threat is evident in the continued standing policy known as “Crimen Sollicitationas” within the Roman Catholic Church, that subverts child protection laws and the authority of sovereign governments by requiring that every Catholic in the world protect in-house child abusers and conceal child abuse and trafficking from the police. The Anglican / Church of England is governed by the same subversive policy. (Exhibit 13) Since its enactment in 1929, this church law and practice has encouraged and caused the systematic murder of children in Canada and around the world to continue unchecked and in open violation of the sovereignty of nation states and their laws. As long as such institutionalized criminality against children is allowed to legally operate, no country can claim to be protecting its own citizens.
19. The Canadian Holocaust of indigenous people and children must be stopped, as must the depredations of the murderous Ninth Circle and other child sacrificial cults that operate under state and church sanction. There is a clear moral and legal obligation of sovereign nations to restrain and punish proven criminal regimes like Canada, the British Crown and the Vatican. We therefore call upon and expect nations to do so, using their full police, military and legal machinery. We are especially directing this call to President Vladimir Putin, his government and the people of Russia, and all countries outside the influence of the western bloc.
20. Specifically, our ITCCS Directorate is asking these governments to do the following:
- Commence comprehensive economic and political sanctions against Canada, England and the Vatican as convicted genocidal regimes, including by seeking their formal censure and expulsion from the General Assembly of the United Nations, and imposing a trade and tourism embargo on these states
- Dispatch Peace Keeping forces to Canada to protect aboriginal eyewitnesses, targeted families and ITCCS activists who are confronting these crimes, and to perform the arrest of convicted war criminals in Canada
- Dispatch professionally trained forensic teams to assist us in the uncovering and examining of crime scenes and mass graves at the site of former Indian residential schools
21. In the weeks ahead, our delegation will be bringing this appeal and our evidence to many governments and to the people, educators, jurists and media of the world. Those of us who have revealed and confronted these crimes within Canada have been assaulted, harassed, imprisoned and censored by every level of government, the police, and the courts, and have been prevented from operating freely within our own country. We are therefore bringing this truth beyond Canada’s borders for the sake of the army of innocents who have died and who will die if justice is not done. Here we stand, we can do no other.
Issued September 30, 2016 by the ITCCS Central Directorate with the endorsement of elders of the Anishinabe, Mohawk, Cree, Metis and Squamish indigenous nations across Canada
ITCCS Central Directorate, Brussels
2. The federal law of July 1, 1920 making it compulsory for every aboriginal child in Canada seven years or older to be incarcerated in the Indian residential school system. (Attachment 004.jpg)
3. Some of the evidence of these death squads and their police involvement is found in the testimonies on this memo: http://itccs.org/2011/02/02/
4. A copy of this Directive was issued in July 2016 to the ITCCS central office by an informant within the Canadian intelligence service. The Chretien Directive is described at http://itccs.org/2016/07/08/
5. These assassinations have claimed seven aboriginal activists with the ITCCS in Vancouver and Winnipeg, as well as native protestors across Canada. Especially targeted have been traditional west coast elders with knowledge of the spiritual and oral histories of their nations.
6. These reports involved the naming of the top government-funded “chief” of the Carrier-Sekani Tribal Council, Ed John, as a drug and child trafficker and land speculator who was actively killing off his own people at the behest of Alcan and B.C. Hydro to secure their land. John was named as such by three former members of his Tribal Council, two of whom (Frank Martin and Helen Michel) gave their testimonies at the IHRAAM Tribunal into residential school crimes in Vancouver in June, 1998. (www.murderbydecree.com)
7. The CSIS operative, Grant Wakefield, spoke in person to ITCCS Field Secretary Kevin Annett concerning these facts on two occasions, but was subsequently sued by the government into silence and blacklisted in the Canadian media. His statement is contained in part in Part Three of Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada. The names of the politicians, judges and other officials active in the snuff and trafficking ring are held by the ITCCS; they include former Prime Minister Paul Martin and Justices MacEachern, Esson and Grobberman of the British Columbia Supreme Court, as well as senior police officers involved in the “Missing Women Inquiry”,such as Bruce Michelson of the Vancouver Police Department.
8. Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada details the TRC cover up and criminality, in Part One. (www.murderbydecree.com)
9. Again, the details of this connection can be found in Part Three of Murder by Decree. Wendy Poole, for instance, was a prominent “missing woman” in Vancouver whose family had been heavily involved in public protests and road blockades to defend their traditional territories from logging and strip mining. Her uncle, Art Solomon, was a sovereign traditionalists very much at odds with the government and its puppet native chiefs.
10. See not only Murder by Decree but Unrelenting: Between Sodom and Zion by Kevin Annett (amazon.com) for a discussion of the Ninth Circle cult. The testimony of a participant in Ninth Circle ceremonies in Europe, Anne Marie van Blijenburgh, is found at this site: http://itccs.org/2014/09/10/
12. See http://itccs.org/2016/04/01/
13. In September, 2010 Elizabeth Windsor signed the Holyrood Agreement with Joseph Ratzinger aka Pope Benedict, laying out the terms for the reincorporation of the Church of England into the Church of Rome. One of these terms was the imposition of the conditions of Crimen Sollicitationas on all Anglican clergy, officials and members. See this site: http://itccs.org/2014/02/02/
The Veterans Today media network has agreed to post all of the weekly Radio Free Kanata programs, commencing with this historic interview with Dave Staffen, a Satanic Ritual survivor in Canada:
In this episode, Dave discusses his fifty year struggle to break free from a Satanic cult, and its links with the Anglican Church in Canada and the crimes against native people.
Stay tuned this Sunday, September 25 for more on Satanism as we feature another exclusive interview with Anishinabe native elder Peter Yellowquill who will discuss his peoples’ battle with Satanic evil and its links with the Canadian Genocide.
Tune in on Sundays at 3 pm pacific, 6 pm eastern at www.bbsradio.com/radiofreekanata .
With your regular host Kevin Annett.
www.murderbydecree.com , www.itccs.org
Kevin Annett has added yet another weapon to the arsenal of freedom. His latest book, Truth Tellers’ Shield, is a practical guide for whistle blowers and freedom fighters everywhere.
Published on September 1, 2016, Truth Tellers’ Shield is a definitive manual and “how to” guide for anyone who goes up against institutional wrong doing. Truth Tellers’ Shield draws on hard experience and street wise knowledge in order to serve as a practical aid for front line activists. It teaches the reader how to navigate and survive attacks and smear campaigns by powerful adversaries while surfacing the truth about their crimes.
Truth Tellers’ Shield is sponsored and produced by the ITCCS and is being translated into many languages.
A Breaking Global News Release from the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) – Monday, August 22, 2016
Diplomatic Note to request Russian legal and military intervention to arrest Ninth Circle child killers, and enforce standing arrest warrants against the Pope and other convicted leaders
The body that successfully convicted Canada, the Vatican and the British monarchy for Genocide and Crimes against Humanity will ask Russian President Vladimir Putin to put his country’s muscle behind enforcing these convictions and halting the ongoing cult ritual killing of children.
On September 1, 2016, the Directorate of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) will issue a diplomatic communique to President Putin’s office. That message will request that the courts and military forces of Russia intervene to halt the sacrificial practices of the Ninth Circle cult, and enforce standing arrest warrants against Vatican and other leaders associated with the cult’s ritual killing of children.
This appeal comes after a similar request last April from the ITCCS for United Nations intervention was ignored by U.N. Secretary General Ban-Ki Moon. (see (http://itccs.org/2016/04/01/expel-canada-united-kingdom-and-the-vatican-from-the-un-general-assembly-letter-of-demand-issued-to-secretary-general-ban-ki-moon/)
An ITCCS source in Brussels said today,
“The western nations are determined to protect convicted war criminals like Pope Benedict, Pope Francis and Elizabeth Windsor, who are part of a global network of child trafficking and murder. We are therefore appealing to Russia, as part of the BRICS coalition of nations, to help us break apart this genocidal network that continues to slaughter the innocent and threaten all nations’ peace and sovereignty.”
The ITCCS message to President Putin is being issued in response to a recent approach by Russian officials to the ITCCS, which is described in a special Commentary following this news release.
The September 1 message to President Putin from the ITCCS will be accompanied by a visit to Russia in October of an ITCCS delegation, including aboriginal survivors of Genocide in Canada and America, and Field Secretary Rev. Kevin Annett.
More details of these developments will be released on September 1 with the issuing of the ITCCS communique, and on the premier weekly program of Radio Free Kanata, on Sunday September 4 at 3 pm pacific, 6 pm eastern onwww.bbsradio.com/radiofreekanata
Issued 22 August, 2016 by the Central Office of the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)
Commentary by Kevin Annett and an Update to all Common Law Republic and ITCCS organizers
August 22, 2016
This past month, our ITCCS central office in Brussels received a back channel communication from an official within the Russian government. That message expressed the profound concern of Russian leaders about the continued criminal actions of Canada towards the aboriginal people within its borders; and specifically, the complicity of Canadian police and politicians in the disappearance of droves of native women and children across western Canada.
As well, the Russians took notice and were very alarmed by our surfacing on July 8 of an in-house Canadian government whistle blower, who identified an official plan of state terror by Canada aimed at aboriginal survivors of the murderous Indian residential schools. (see http://itccs.org/2016/07/08/secret-black-ops-program-identified-by-canadian-government-source-2/)
According to the Russian official who reached out to us, these actions by Canada against dissidents and genocide survivors within its borders constitute clear Crimes against Humanity, and has prompted Russia to consider imposing legal and economic sanctions against Canada as well as its criminal associates in London and Rome.
Based on this remarkable new opening, the ITCCS is reaching out directly to President Vladimir Putin and asking for his nation’s help in arresting those men whom our common law courts have convicted as war criminals, and in stopping the ongoing crimes of the murderous Ninth Circle sacrificial cult. In October, I will personally bring this appeal to President Putin’s office and to other world leaders.
Ever since February of 2013, when the ITCCS and its common law court convicted heads of church and state for genocide and forced Pope Benedict to resign his office, people have asked us, “But how do you plan to enforce your arrest warrants against those leaders?”. The answer was simple: Time, and other nations, will enforce our verdict. That was our hope, and our appeal to the world. And finally, that appeal is being heard.
Now that the proven genocide of Canada and the Vatican has been lawfully established by our Tribunal, nations like Russia are actively considering how they can enforce the verdicts of our common law court regarding the war crimes of these criminal regimes.
This dramatic shift should encourage all of us to redouble our efforts to end the reign of terror being perpetrated by these powers. We must circulate the truth ever more widely, through our new books Murder by Decree andUnrelenting, through our mounds of evidence found atwww.murderbydecree.com , and especially through our common voice, Radio Free Kanata, which resumes broadcasting live on Sunday September 4.
But education is just the first step. The message of the past years is that sovereign men and women must actively step out of genocidal regimes and establish new covenants under the common law to protect their children and their liberties. To do so we are creating our own common law courts and electing our own peace officers while issuing Stand Down Orders to the agents of the criminal powers called Canada, the Crown of England and the Vatican. We are taking back our world, not simply stopping criminals in high office. And that job begins with each one of you, where you live and work.
Throughout September I will be working directly with organizers in Canada who are dedicated to establishing a sovereign Republic of Kanata – giving lectures, training workshops and holding direct public actions. From there I will be doing the same effort across Europe and Russia in October.
We can no longer dwell within this corrupt and murderous status-quo. The time has come for each one of us to actively choose who and what we will serve.
July 1 – Republic of Kanata Day
In this report:
1. Breaking News :
– Independent Missing People Inquiry uncovers startling new evidence – Common Law Court to be convened in Vancouver
– Counter-Report to Canada’s Genocide cover-up is officially censored – “Murder by Decree” is proscribed by west coast libraries after governmental pressure
– “Secret archive” of Catholic church crimes uncovered by Pennsylvania Grand Jury
– An Admission of Guilt? Quebec Catholic Arch-Bishop under suspicion of Ninth Circle complicity bans priests from being alone with children
2. Radio Free Kanata Returns! Our weekly broadcasts resume on Sunday September 4
3. Common Law Republic and its courts spread – Reclamations planned for the fall as speaking and organizing tours commence across North America and Europe
1. Breaking News :
Independent Missing People Inquiry uncovers startling new evidence – Common Law Court to be convened in Vancouver
Vancouver: After three months of investigations, the independent inquiry known as the International Tribunal for the Disappeared of Canada (ITDC) has released a startling interim report. Based on more than a hundred interviews, the ITDC report claims that the number of missing women and children on Canada’s west coast is “far more vast than previously suspected … it is a huge number, probably in the thousands.”
To quote an excerpt from the report’s summary,
“Previous police investigations were deliberately skewed to focus only on aboriginal women in certain localities who had been reported missing after a span of months, and quite often years. But when one tallies the total number of disappeared people regardless of the time elapsed or the locale where they vanished, the big picture indicates that hundreds of mostly aboriginal families are literally vanishing at a constant rate across the entire province of British Columbia (B.C.), and especially in coastal towns and across the north.”
The active involvement of RCMP and local police officers, social workers, government officials and judges in these disappearances is also confirmed by the ITDC report.
“Every level of the government and legal infrastructure in B.C. is involved in these disappearances, from local social workers and doctors who target, criminalize, over medicate and transport native children out of their homes, to judges who order the subsequent arrest of these children’s parents, to the RCMP hit squads and their private contractors who dispose of targeted aboriginal families. The recent appointment of a convicted child trafficker, Ed John, as the special adviser to the provincial government on native foster care, is one example of the institutionalization of this system of in-house crime … Growing evidence suggests that Mr. John was placed in his position to provide governmental protection to the growing trade in trafficking native children through white foster homes and to undetermined numbers of overseas buyers.”
A special ITDC team operating out of Terrace and Powell River, B.C. has also discovered that Chinese companies with military connections are involved in aboriginal disappearances, as part of an “ethnic cleansing” program tied to the colonization of Chinese settlers to Canada’s west coast.
Sino Bright, a Chinese corporation that sponsors off shore private schools in China and Canada and advocates an escalating immigration of Chinese to Canada, is establishing a major operation in the coastal town of Powell River, which has historically been a hot spot for aboriginal disappearances, child trafficking and off shore drug importation from Asia. (See testimony of witness Dagmar Stephens, http://itccs.org/2011/02/02/
Sino Bright’s head executive Quan Ouyang is linked to Chinese Generals implicated in the military-run human organ trafficking trade in China and related mass disappearances of targeted minority groups in China such as the Uyghur Muslims. The Chinese military leader Xi Jin Ping and several “highly placed Generals” are business associates of Quan Ouyang.
According to one RCMP witness interviewed by the ITDC team,
“Just last year the FBI were nosing around Powell River searching for a team of serial killers that were hitting all around Seattle and were tied to Asian gangs. Then suddenly the FBI backed off. One of them remarked to my commander there was some kind of diplomatic pressure on them to stop looking in Powell River. The last group of cops that tried digging into what goes on in that town were all found dead in their motel room. Drugs, sure, the Triad and Yakuza gangs use the place to bring in their shiploads, everybody knows that. But something even bigger than that had to make the FBI back off.”
Chinese investment in Canada, and especially in British Columbia, increased fifteen times between 2004 and 2014, and now totals over $13 billion. Much of that investment is concentrated in mining, lumber and power industries, often situated on traditional aboriginal lands still occupied by native bands. But the Chinese influence is expanding into many other sectors. (http://www.bcbusiness.ca/
According to the ITDC report summary,
“All our research indicates that powerful global economic and political forces are eliminating aboriginal populations in British Columbia with the same intensity as during the historic genocidal high point of European settlement between 1880 and 1920. The only difference now is that Trans-Pacific colonialism is behind the genocide, aided by Canadian governments and their police.”
On the basis of the ITDC report a common law court will be convened in Vancouver during the fall of 2016 that will seek to indict senior state, military, police and corporate officials in both Canada and China for the crimes against humanity being uncovered and documented by the ITDC.
The work of the ITDC continues. The Tribunal can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org . More information on their evidence can be found in Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada (2016), at www.murderbydecree.com .
Counter-Report to Canada‘s Genocide cover-up is officially censored – “Murder by Decree” is proscribed by west coast libraries after governmental pressure
Vancouver, Nanaimo: In recent weeks, copies of the just-released book “Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada” have continually vanished off the shelves of the Vancouver Island Library system and the Vancouver Public Library without reasonable explanation by library staff. In response, an inquiry to the central library office in Vancouver has revealed a directive to branch libraries to remove all copies of the book “for examination and evaluation”.
When asked about this directive, a senior staff member of the Vancouver Public Library who chose to remain unidentified stated to Kevin Annett on June 3, 2016,
“We were advised that the contents of that book could create a litigation issue for the library”.
When asked who advised them so, the staff member said, “Lawyers for the City, and Victoria”
“You mean the provincial government?” (Kevin)
“That’s correct” (Staff member)
A similar request for explanation from the Vancouver Island Library office in Nanaimo has been ignored.
Copies of Murder by Decree and its companion work, Unrelenting: Between Sodom and Zion can be ordered through Amazon.com and createspace.com .
“Secret archive” of Catholic church crimes uncovered by Pennsylvania Grand Jury
A Grand Jury in Altoona, Pennsylvania has issued a report that reveals a policy within the Catholic church of maintaining secret archives of evidence related to the trafficking and rape of children by priests. These archives are under the sole control of the local diocese Bishop and under so-called Canon law are never to be made public.
The Grand Jury’s report is part of a case that has already indicted a local Catholic Bishop, Stephen Raica, for aiding child rape and trafficking in his Diocese. Raica may stand trial within the next few months.
Last April, the Grand Jury’s investigators used court warrants to obtain access to Raica’s own secret archives and found that the identity of known child raping priests was being deliberately concealed by Raica. His action confirmed to investigators that the standing Vatican policy known as Crimen Sollicitationas, under which in-house child rape is to be concealed from the public and the police, is not only in effect but is binding on its officials.
“This discovery is earth shaking” commented a Pennsylvania attorney connected to the upcoming trial of Bishop Raica.
“In effect these secret archives could point to a broader system of planned malfeasance by the entire church that meet all the legal definitions of an institutionalized criminal conspiracy.”
(Copies of the Pennsylvania Grand Jury’s report can be obtained through the ITCCS central office at email@example.com).
An Admission of Guilt? Quebec Catholic Arch-Bishop already under suspicion of child trafficking bans priests from being alone with children
Montreal (source: The Guardian, June 24, 2016)
Catholic clergy in Montreal are now prohibited from being alone with children while performing their duties, under a new ruling by Montreal Arch-Bishop Christian Lepine that tacitly acknowledges that Catholic churches are unsafe environments for children.
The sudden announcement by Lepine’s office came during the same week that new evidence surfaced linking Lepine to the trafficking and disappearance of children at Marie Reine du Monde Cathedral in downtown Montreal, as part of the Catholic Ninth Circle sacrificial cult. (see http://itccs.org/2014/08/16/
Arch-Bishop Lepine is an intimate and long time associate of Cardinal Gerald Lacroix, a confirmed member of the Ninth Circle and a participant in a February 23, 2014 ritual killing of a young boy at the Jesuit San Lorenzo church in Rome. On August 15, 2014, a planned ritual killing of two children at a Ninth Circle killing site in Outremont, a suburb of Montreal, was disrupted by an ITCCS team. In the material uncovered at this site and subsequently analyzed, Arch-Bishop Christian Lepine’s name was mentioned as one of the Montreal initiates of the Ninth Circle cult. This material and a letter of demand was sent to Arch-Bishop Lepine’s office this past month, on June 18, 2016, barely a week before his sudden announcement.
“Lepine is doing more than covering his own ass. He’s protecting members of the Ninth Circle in Montreal by casting a fog of beneficence and ‘concern’ around his entire Diocese, to mask the fact that it’s a child-killing ground” commented an ITCCS spokesman in Montreal today.
Quebec affiliates of the ITCCS are planning a series of actions around the Lepine affair and are considering convening a common law court inquiry into the Ninth Circle in Montreal. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to become involved.
2. Radio Free Kanata Returns! Our weekly broadcasts resume on Sunday September 4
Radio Free Kanata, the official public voice of the sovereign Republic of Kanata, will resume its weekly broadcasts on Sunday, September 4 at 3 pm pacific, 6 pm eastern time, 11 pm GMT. It will be live on the BBS radio network, located at www.bbsradio.com/radiofreekana
Veteran broadcaster and host Kevin Annett will feature weekly guests and reports from local Republic and common law action groups, explore a range of spiritual and political themes, and provide regular online training workshops in Natural and Common Law.
Radio Free Kanata was originally launched on BBS radio in February, 2015, soon after the proclamation of the Republic of Kanata by patriots across the former “dominion of Canada”. Its weekly listeners topped several thousand after just a few months, and the show was heard all over the world. The program went off the air after eight months for reorganization.
3. Common Law Republic and its courts spread – Reclamations planned for the fall as speaking and organizing tours commence across North America and Europe
Begin where you are, and help to convene the local Peoples’ Assemblies that will be the legislative core of new Common Law Republics. To learn more, join the movement, and book Kevin Annett and other speakers in your community, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , or by leaving a message at 386-492-2395 (USA).