To order: www.createspace.com/7263374
List Price: $14.95 – Release Date: Sunday June 18, 2017
Fallen is a personal recollection and reflection concerning the lives of four men known to the author, all of whom died. The four characters were survivors of the murderous “Indian residential schools” of Canada and lived in the poverty-stricken downtown east side of Vancouver. The author came to know them intimately as they shared their stories with him and helped to publicly expose the horrors of the state and church-run residential schools.
Fallen is the human face of Canada’s ongoing genocide, written with heart-felt pathos.The characters present a mystery that is never resolved and yet accentuates whatever humanity remains to us: the capacity for the unlikeliest of people to endure alone against unspeakable odds with nothing on their side save themselves. And having found that endurance they become more than victims amidst the usual woe called history.
This is Kevin Annett’s twelfth book. He is a renowned Canadian whistle blower and Nobel Peace Prize Nominee who has led the global campaign to expose and prosecute crimes against humanity by church and state.
Order Fallen today through this email: email@example.com , or at www.createspace.com/7263374
Issued by the West Coast Common Law Grand Jury
Established November 15, 2016 to investigate Crimes against Humanity in British Columbia
A reward of $10,000 is offered by the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the death of these aboriginal members of the ITCCS or its predecessor The Friends and Relatives of the Disappeared (FRD):
Chief Louis Daniels: FRD convener and liaison with Ojibway Nation, died in Winnipeg General Hospital, February 12, 2006
Harriet Nahanee: FRD leader and eyewitness to Alberni Indian residential school murders, died in Surrey Remand Prison after her arrest by RCMP, February 24, 2007
Johnny “Bingo” Dawson: Leader of FRD protests, died in Vancouver after being beaten by Vancouver police, December 9, 2009
William Combes: Eyewitness to abduction of children by Queen of England, died in Vancouver General Hospital of lethal injection, February 26, 2011 after speaking publicly of the abduction
Ricky Lavallee: Eyewitness to beating-to-death of Bingo Dawson by Vancouver police, died of blows to the head after speaking publicly about the killing, February 2, 2012
Harry Wilson: Eyewitness to two murders at Alberni Indian residential school, died of unknown cause, April 6, 2012
These deaths and other crimes by church, state and organized crime in Canada are the subject of an ongoing Citizen Grand Jury investigation presently being conducted on the west coast under the auspices of the ITCCS and its common law High Court of Justice.
To contact the Grand Jury with information, write to the ITCCS at firstname.lastname@example.org . See www.murderbydecree.com .
Harriett Nahanee under arrest just prior to her death in jail, Vancouver, February 2007
Harry Wilson (left) and Kevin Annett, Vancouver, 1997
www.itccs.org , www.murderbydecree.com
1. A master plan by the Canadian government and Catholic and Protestant churches to exterminate indigenous nations has been in operation across Canada since November 25, 1910. (Exhibit 1) This plan was authorized and has been maintained by the Crown of England and its Privy Council Office, the Vatican, and the Roman Catholic, Anglican and United Church of Canada, along with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), local police, the judiciary and private corporations.
2. This plan consisted of a state and church funded program of systemic inter-generational genocide based initially within the so-called Indian residential school system, established by a federal law on July 1, 1920. (Exhibit 2) Over a century, that system killed more than half of the children incarcerated within it, or more than 65,000 children. (www.murderbydecree.com) It also served as the launching pad for a general campaign of “ethnic cleansing” aimed primarily at the “non-assimilated”, predominantly western aboriginal tribes; a campaign that continues to the present day. This genocide has accounted for the massive de-population of more than 95% of the original west coast native nations: a total killing of somewhere around one million people.
3. Besides such a general de-population, the specific purpose of this genocidal campaign was the extermination of the traditional indigenous kinship network and the matriarchal clan mother system of authority that ensured indigenous control of lands and resources. The target of this extermination was the native family system and specifically, traditional women and their children. That traditional system was in fact effectively destroyed by the Indian residential schools between 1910 and 1996, when the last such “school” closed.
4. Despite the phasing out of Indian residential schools after 1970, this genocidal plan has intensified and diversified, and has been operated by different branches of the Canadian government, including the family welfare and family court system and by means of the state-funded aboriginal band councils. The “chiefs” of these councils have played a key role in eradicating any lingering indigenous authority and control over traditional lands and resources, and destroying their own people. They are doing so at the behest and in the payment of the Canadian government and domestic companies as well as multinational corporations from America, Japan and China.
5. The expulsion of all remaining traditional native tribes from their west coast lands assumed greater urgency as the twentieth century closed and the global demand for hydro-electricity, timber, minerals and other British Columbia (B.C.) resources intensified. Consequently, the past quarter century has witnessed an escalation of violence against Indians in Canada and a return to the violent methods of the early colonial period. By the 1990′s, large numbers of aboriginal families in northern B.C. began disappearing at the hands of unofficial death squads manned by off duty RCMP officers and local policemen, as well as third party contractors hired by the federal government, its aboriginal front men and different corporations. (Exhibit 3)
6. By 1995, when our own independent campaign to expose residential school crimes began making headlines in the Canadian media, stories of these disappearances of native families were also proliferating. Together, these exposures provoked a public misinformation campaign by the RCMP designed to fog and conceal the extent and the nature of the disappearances. This misinformation was only partly successful, and prompted the government of Canada to take firmer measures to erase any public awareness of the ongoing genocide of native families. It did so by means of a secret government Cabinet Directive dated April 3, 1998. (Exhibit 4)
7. This Directive by the Liberal government of Jean Chretien consisted of an official plan of state terror that was aimed at aboriginal activists and residential school survivors and their supporters, including our own campaign led by our ITCCS North American Field Secretary Kevin Annett. The Chretien terror plan authorized the use of “black ops” methods of illegal monitoring, disruption and violence against these targeted groups, including – to quote the Directive – the “elimination” of individuals who held knowledge or evidence of genocidal acts by Canadian church and state employees. This cabinet Directive is apparently still in operation. It has caused the death of at least two dozen aboriginal activists who have been assassinated by police and RCMP operatives since 1998, including members of our own network. (Exhibit 5)
8. The cabinet Directive in question was issued for implementation by the federal government to “E” Division of the RCMP in Vancouver in the first week of June, 1998, just before the first independent Tribunal into Indian residential school crimes was convened by our movement and a United Nations affiliate, IHRAAM, on June 12. In fact, the disruption of the IHRAAM Tribunal was the first goal of this state terror campaign, according to statements made by RCMP “E” Division Inspector Peter Montague who led the local campaign. This disruption became especially active after the Tribunal gave a public airing to the first reports of organized murder and child trafficking among northern B.C. tribes. (Exhibit 6)
9. It is important to note that this Chretien “state terror” Directive of April 3, 1998 was aimed at anyone who threatened to expose the historic and ongoing genocide of native people. Between 2006 and 2012, seven key eyewitnesses and prominent indigenous members of our ITCCS network in Vancouver and Winnipeg were killed at the hands of this Directive: Harriett Nahanee, Johnny “Bingo” Dawson, Ricky Lavallee, Harry Wilson, William Combes, Edna Phillips and Chief Louis Daniels. In the process of its state terror campaign, the Chretien Directive disrupted and marginalized much of our work and the movement to prosecute church and state for residential school crimes. But for many years it also concealed the slaughter and disappearance of aboriginal families across B.C. For example, after the June, 1998 IHRAAM Tribunal had been attacked and neutralized by RCMP operatives, the same agents – under the direction of RCMP Inspector Peter Montague – engaged in a similar destruction of the growing effort to identify the missing native people across B.C. and in Vancouver’s downtown east side.
10. This state-level attack on a genuine missing peoples’ inquiry was prompted by the fact that by this point, in early 1999, startling new evidence began to surface that ties the identity of some of the present-day killers of native people with men who worked in the Indian residential school system. In fact, our work has shown that the present senior leadership of the Anglican, Catholic and United Church of Canada is either directly implicated in residential school-era crimes or is actively protecting those who are; and that these same predators are still engaged in the systemic rape, trafficking and killing of children. It is therefore clear that a continuity of crime exists that spans decades and links the church-instigated residential school atrocities with the rape, torture and disappearance of present day natives, especially women and children. In short, the crime has never stopped, and is being protected by the same unholy alliance of church, police and government, which no doubt explains that trio’s unrelenting hostility and sabotage towards our campaign.
11. Our continuing investigations reveal that many of the men who tortured and killed children in the Indian residential schools and who are still preying on aboriginal women and children are also members or affiliates of the elite Vancouver Club at 915 West Hastings street. Their odious ranks include three Supreme Court judges, a battery of lawyers, church officials and corporate officers, a former Prime Minister and senior members of the RCMP and the Canadian military. Virtually all of these individuals are practicing members of the Anglican or United Church, and two Catholic Bishops are included in their number. Many of these men have also been identified by a former Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) operative as participants in the murderous “Piggy’s Palace” torture and snuff-film ring, including two politicians who now serve in the Canadian Senate: Larry Campbell and Patrick Brazeau. (Exhibit 7)
12. The general purpose and effect of the Chretien state terror Directive has been to protect these men and camouflage their links to the residential school era and present day corporate power brokers. But what cannot be concealed is the clear and direct connection between the highest levels of governmental, police, corporate, church and judicial power in Canada and these deliberate genocidal crimes.
13. By 2007, once these connections had been firmly proven by our campaign and by the growing testimonies of many aboriginal eyewitnesses, the Conservative government of Stephen Harper relied on the still-operative Chretien Plan to stop these disclosures and place a final “spin and containment” on the whole issue of Genocide in Canada. It did so through its own controlled, in-house inquiry: an elaborate public deception known as the “Truth and Reconciliation Commission” (TRC). The TRC was modeled on a standard black-ops misdirection campaign to bury evidence, silence witnesses, discredit truth tellers and exonerate the guilty. With the active compliance of the world media, the United Nations and every level of judicial and political power in Canada, the TRC buried the truth and the evidence of the residential schools genocide with remarkable success. (Exhibit 8) It did so in order to mask the continuance of that crime among especially west coast native nations, and accordingly was followed closely by a second cover-up effort by the present Liberal government of Canada known as the “National Missing Women Inquiry”.
14. It is clear that this latest stage -managed “Inquiry” is a further enactment of the Chretien Plan to eliminate all witnesses and evidence to Canada’s “Final Solution” of its indigenous population that began in 1910. The so-called “Missing Women Inquiry” is operating through the very police agencies, including the RCMP, that are responsible for the killing of targeted native women and their families. Like the TRC, it is undercutting and halting genuine efforts to reveal genocidal crimes and who is responsible for them, and is eliminating eyewitnesses who dispute the official accounts of the disappearances. It is doing so to ensure that the final destruction of indigenous peoples and their land base will proceed smoothly and with maximum profit to the corporate and state interests behind and profiting from that destruction.
15. For instance, a key fact being buried by the government and police “inquiry” is that the west coast disappearances are the result of specific racial and political targeting and are not random killings. This point was established by our investigations as early as the spring of 2003. (Exhibit 9) That is, the vast majority of missing aboriginal women are from matrilineal clan mother-led families that traditionally controlled the resources and land bases of the different Indian nations. In short, their killing was tantamount to deliberate political assassinations aimed at destroying the remaining traditional leaders of west coast tribes whose resistance stands in the way of resource-hungry corporations. In that sense, these latest murders are simply the continuation of Canada’s long tradition of overt extermination when it comes to indigenous people.
16. These crimes have an even darker aspect, involving Satanic ritualism that our work first documented as early as 1998 in the course of our inquiry into the Indian residential school system. The so-called “Ninth Circle”, a Catholic sacrificial cult formed in the seventeenth century by the Jesuits and still in operation under the directives of the highest level of the Vatican, functioned in the Canadian Indian residential schools from their inception. (Exhibit 10) The routine trafficking, torture and murder of children was practiced in the Anglican and United Church Indian schools as well as the Catholic ones, and has implicated senior members of the government and the British royal family as well as the churches. (Exhibit 11) The same Ninth Circle network continues to kill with impunity in church circles today and in west coast native communities situated on lands heavily endowed with valuable resources: a fact well established by our research and eyewitnesses. It is clear that the same forces behind the theft of aboriginal land and wealth are ritually killing and trafficking native children today as part of a general genocidal agenda.
17. Behind its mask of beneficence, as epitomized by its new, spin doctoring Prime Minister Trudeau, Canada is a closed and repressive society that is actively exterminating the remaining “non-assimilated” indigenous people within its borders. It is doing so according to its foundational genocidal program of 1910 and the 1998 Chretien black ops Directive, and with the active collusion and in the interest of Chinese and American resource corporations. As a state-led campaign, this culmination of the Canadian genocide has judicial sanction. This is evident in not only the refusal of any “Crown” court to try or convict any person or agency for genocidal acts, but by the active prosecution by the same courts of anyone who exposes these crimes. In short, there is no avenue for relief or justice by victims of this genocide within Canada, its courts or in the agencies of the United Nations, which have turned their back on the reality of this ongoing crime by Christian Canada. (Exhibit 12)
18. Accordingly, these facts indicate that it now falls on the global community to stand upon international law and bring political and economic sanctions against Canada, the Crown of England, the Vatican and their church and corporate associates for their ongoing crimes against humanity. Canada and these powers are rogue bodies whose actions threaten not only the innocent but the sovereignty and peace of all nations. This threat is evident in the continued standing policy known as “Crimen Sollicitationas” within the Roman Catholic Church, that subverts child protection laws and the authority of sovereign governments by requiring that every Catholic in the world protect in-house child abusers and conceal child abuse and trafficking from the police. The Anglican / Church of England is governed by the same subversive policy. (Exhibit 13) Since its enactment in 1929, this church law and practice has encouraged and caused the systematic murder of children in Canada and around the world to continue unchecked and in open violation of the sovereignty of nation states and their laws. As long as such institutionalized criminality against children is allowed to legally operate, no country can claim to be protecting its own citizens.
19. The Canadian Holocaust of indigenous people and children must be stopped, as must the depredations of the murderous Ninth Circle and other child sacrificial cults that operate under state and church sanction. There is a clear moral and legal obligation of sovereign nations to restrain and punish proven criminal regimes like Canada, the British Crown and the Vatican. We therefore call upon and expect nations to do so, using their full police, military and legal machinery. We are especially directing this call to President Vladimir Putin, his government and the people of Russia, and all countries outside the influence of the western bloc.
20. Specifically, our ITCCS Directorate is asking these governments to do the following:
- Commence comprehensive economic and political sanctions against Canada, England and the Vatican as convicted genocidal regimes, including by seeking their formal censure and expulsion from the General Assembly of the United Nations, and imposing a trade and tourism embargo on these states
- Dispatch Peace Keeping forces to Canada to protect aboriginal eyewitnesses, targeted families and ITCCS activists who are confronting these crimes, and to perform the arrest of convicted war criminals in Canada
- Dispatch professionally trained forensic teams to assist us in the uncovering and examining of crime scenes and mass graves at the site of former Indian residential schools
21. In the weeks ahead, our delegation will be bringing this appeal and our evidence to many governments and to the people, educators, jurists and media of the world. Those of us who have revealed and confronted these crimes within Canada have been assaulted, harassed, imprisoned and censored by every level of government, the police, and the courts, and have been prevented from operating freely within our own country. We are therefore bringing this truth beyond Canada’s borders for the sake of the army of innocents who have died and who will die if justice is not done. Here we stand, we can do no other.
Issued September 30, 2016 by the ITCCS Central Directorate with the endorsement of elders of the Anishinabe, Mohawk, Cree, Metis and Squamish indigenous nations across Canada
ITCCS Central Directorate, Brussels
2. The federal law of July 1, 1920 making it compulsory for every aboriginal child in Canada seven years or older to be incarcerated in the Indian residential school system. (Attachment 004.jpg)
3. Some of the evidence of these death squads and their police involvement is found in the testimonies on this memo: http://itccs.org/2011/02/02/
4. A copy of this Directive was issued in July 2016 to the ITCCS central office by an informant within the Canadian intelligence service. The Chretien Directive is described at http://itccs.org/2016/07/08/
5. These assassinations have claimed seven aboriginal activists with the ITCCS in Vancouver and Winnipeg, as well as native protestors across Canada. Especially targeted have been traditional west coast elders with knowledge of the spiritual and oral histories of their nations.
6. These reports involved the naming of the top government-funded “chief” of the Carrier-Sekani Tribal Council, Ed John, as a drug and child trafficker and land speculator who was actively killing off his own people at the behest of Alcan and B.C. Hydro to secure their land. John was named as such by three former members of his Tribal Council, two of whom (Frank Martin and Helen Michel) gave their testimonies at the IHRAAM Tribunal into residential school crimes in Vancouver in June, 1998. (www.murderbydecree.com)
7. The CSIS operative, Grant Wakefield, spoke in person to ITCCS Field Secretary Kevin Annett concerning these facts on two occasions, but was subsequently sued by the government into silence and blacklisted in the Canadian media. His statement is contained in part in Part Three of Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada. The names of the politicians, judges and other officials active in the snuff and trafficking ring are held by the ITCCS; they include former Prime Minister Paul Martin and Justices MacEachern, Esson and Grobberman of the British Columbia Supreme Court, as well as senior police officers involved in the “Missing Women Inquiry”,such as Bruce Michelson of the Vancouver Police Department.
8. Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada details the TRC cover up and criminality, in Part One. (www.murderbydecree.com)
9. Again, the details of this connection can be found in Part Three of Murder by Decree. Wendy Poole, for instance, was a prominent “missing woman” in Vancouver whose family had been heavily involved in public protests and road blockades to defend their traditional territories from logging and strip mining. Her uncle, Art Solomon, was a sovereign traditionalists very much at odds with the government and its puppet native chiefs.
10. See not only Murder by Decree but Unrelenting: Between Sodom and Zion by Kevin Annett (amazon.com) for a discussion of the Ninth Circle cult. The testimony of a participant in Ninth Circle ceremonies in Europe, Anne Marie van Blijenburgh, is found at this site: http://itccs.org/2014/09/10/
12. See http://itccs.org/2016/04/01/
13. In September, 2010 Elizabeth Windsor signed the Holyrood Agreement with Joseph Ratzinger aka Pope Benedict, laying out the terms for the reincorporation of the Church of England into the Church of Rome. One of these terms was the imposition of the conditions of Crimen Sollicitationas on all Anglican clergy, officials and members. See this site: http://itccs.org/2014/02/02/
Requiem: Random Meditations for Perplexed Pilgrims
by Kevin D. Annett
Prime Minister Jean Chretien shows a protester who’s the boss, 1996
It takes only one man to commit a crime but an entire community to conceal it. - Krishnamurti
Evil is unspectacular and always human, and shares our bed and eats at our own table. - W.H. Auden
(Readers may wish to consult the July 8, 2016 news posting atwww.itccs.org .)
Dateline: Ottawa, Today – Somewhere in the Prime Minister’s Office
Little Justin Waterhole suddenly stopped preening himself at his mirror after a hurried rapping sounded at his door. It turned out to be one of his senior assistants.
“You’d better read this, Mr. Prime Minister” panted the flunky, thrusting a piece of paper at him.
Justin read it.
Hardly the brightest light bulb on the Hill, Justin needed an explanation.
“It’s an internal CSIS memo sir, from April of 1998. Somehow it got leaked out”
Uh huh? said Justin’s confused bovine gaze. The assistant, whose name was Dick, explained.
“It describes the Chretien containment operation, sir … You know, regarding the Indians”
“What Indians?” squeaked Justin nervously.
“The residential school Indians, sir. This memo laid out how they were to be stopped.”
“Oh yeah …” murmured the Prime Minister, glancing back at the mirror and adjusting his hair. “I remember hearing something about that. I think Daddy mentioned it once.”
Dick looked surprised but said nothing, hoping his boss would continue. But Justin only gave him a sad and empty smile.
“Mr. Trudeau sir, this memo implicates a former Liberal Prime Minister, Jean Chretien – one of your close political backers, sir – in a plan to harass, shut down and even do away with witnesses to residential school crimes. It’s being called a black ops plan of state terrorism, sir”
Justin frowned slightly and remarked,
“Who’s saying that?”
“I told you sir, the memo was leaked from somebody in CSIS. It went out on July 8. The CBC may look into it. The thing’s being quoted all over the internet!”
“Huh. Weird. I never saw it” replied Justin.
“The internet freaks are even running the news of the memo alongside that picture of Mr. Chretien choking that protester, sir …”
Justin laughed and uttered,
“Yeah, that was cool …”
Dick drew a heavy breath and continued,
“Well, anyway sir, this is bound to come up in question and answer period in the House, and you’d better be ready with an explanation!”
Justin frowned again.
“Oh yeah? Well, like what should I say?”
“I’ve already drafted something for you, sir. You’ll deny everything”
“Sure, okay” Justin replied, gazing furtively back at the mirror.
Dick seemed perturbed, but Justin didn’t seem to notice.
“Don’t you want to know why, Mr. Trudeau sir?” asked Dick.
“Why you have to deny the existence of the memo or the Chretien black ops plan, sir” Dick replied, his patience thinning.
“Yeah, okay, why?”
“Our friends at Cameco and Power Corp would be very upset if you didn’t , Mr. Prime Minister”
Justin stared blankly at Dick.
“Uranium, sir” Dick explained. “Hydro electricity”
Justin actually shrugged, as Dick wondered painfully to himself why he had ever turned down the Bay street consultancy offer.
“Well don’t leave me hanging here, Dick …” exclaimed Justin, donning the same cute smile he flashed at reporters.
“Mr. Chretien and several of his senior cabinet ministers were all heavy investors in those companies, sir. They still are. Their plan to silence the Indians wasn’t just a matter of political expediency.”
Justin still didn’t get it. Dick continued,
“The natives are in the way, Mr. Prime Minister. They’re even more in the way when they start yapping to the press about mass graves at residential schools. I assume your predecessor knew he had to do something about that before things got out of hand.”
“Wow” said Justin.
“Yes sir” replied Dick.
The dialogue is fictitious, perhaps, but the story is not.
The novelist William Styron wrote that the only thing holding back absolute hopelessness in life is either a happy marriage or a good book. And I would add, or kicking the biggest butt in town.
I first heard about the CSIS memo in question the day the news broke from Europe, where the opaque Canuck government insider who leaked it is apparently hiding out under police protection. I guess he or she just doesn’t trust Canada’s reputation for niceness, or something.
So what does it mean, anyway, when an entire nation and its churches kill off countless children as a matter of course and then with equal deliberation buy off or knock off the eye-witnesses?
My naïve answer is that whatever is responsible for such a crime has to be brought to an end. Stopped for good. Dismantled. Broken into little pieces so it can never harm again. Then something has to arise to replace it that is not murderous and criminal.
This attitude makes me a very unpopular man, here in Canada. People don’t like talking to me anymore, including my friends. Hell, even my political sympaticos won’t even write to me directly but do so through somebody else, since – you know – they might get targeted too, right?
I have a lot to say to our mystery man or woman who leaked the CSIS memo about the Canadian government’s plan to crush the truth tellers of the church-state massacre of brown children. Like for one thing, friend, stay in Europe.
You see, Canada’s too pleasant a place for whistle blowing. Canadians just don’t like a disturbance. We’re like the two grinning figure heads I once saw adorning a Haida longhouse, depicting slaves about to be sacrificed at a totem pole raising.Just keep smiling, everyone, and it’ll all be okay!
Twenty years ago I was stupid enough to think that publishing deadly truths that indict the powerful would change things more than window dressing. Dumbness has its purpose, of course, since none of my digging into those mortuary holes of Indian kids would have happened at the hands of a wiser man. But world enough and time hopefully awakens even the most die-hard activist to what he is swimming in. It took a lot of kicks to my head by the beast called Canada for me to grasp what was really going on.
When I was stupid and approachable, and deeply engaged in uncovering residential school atrocities, the government-pumped CBC used to phone me up every few months to see what I’d unearthed about our homegrown slaughter. Some new, eager-sounding voice would assure me that the CBC was planning a “major story” on the Indian school crimes (not their word for it, of course). Then after pumping me for information they’d always vanish: gone as quick as a Member of Parliament’s promises, and never a word of what I’d shared and proven would ever grace the evening news.
Nowadays, of course, I don’t get any such calls from the media. The official story is set in stone.
All of that ran through my head this week when I had passed on to me that a Montreal CBC reporter was “interested” in interviewing the CSIS-memo stool pigeon. Uh huh.
Don’t you hate it when the bad guys still try to treat us like idiots?
I’ve learned not to take it personally anymore. Reporters, politicians, Popes or Prime Ministers are all the same, especially during their first term on the job: they want to make a splash and be remembered. And the way to do that here in the Great White North is to keep things placid, dead and most of all, uncontroversial. Nobody in a prison likes too many questions, after all.
It was a brave soul indeed who released the CSIS memo on the Chretien plan to silence forever the witnesses to our own Genocide and shut down any inquiry into the same. I only hope their valor is matched by a trace of political realism that even the most seasoned Canadian activist seems to lack when it comes to the nature of their own country.
Realistically, the truth teller in question should expect nothing better from his revelation than a dead-end “official inquiry” into the matter by the very people who are guilty. That’s the Canadian way.
That said, I encourage the same whistle blower to go ahead anyway and kick the biggest butt here in town with everything he knows. My only regret is that by doing so he may attain the honor of becoming an even more hated figure in Canada than I am.
Special Breaking Global News Report from the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)
July 8, 2016
Program to eliminate Indian residential school activists and stop criminal inquiry began in the spring of 1998
Ottawa and Brussels:
A source within a Canadian government intelligence agency has released to the ITCCS Central Office classified information that reveals a secret program to silence eyewitnesses to crimes at Canadian Indian residential schools and prevent any independent inquiry into those crimes.
According to the source, this program involved the monitoring and harassment of activists, the disrupting of their organizations and the elimination of potentially “damaging” residential school eyewitnesses: a program that is continuing today.
This plan is outlined in a confidential memorandum to the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) dated Friday, April 3, 1998 and issued by an Operations branch of the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS). The memo is marked “Strictly Confidential”. Copies of the memo were received by Liberal Prime Minister Jean Chretien, Assistant Prime Minister Herb Gray, Minister of Indian Affairs Jane Stewart, and Minister of Justice and Attorney-General Anne McClellan.
The memo states in part,
“A growing unrest among west coast aboriginals associated with the litigation presently before the BCSC (British Columbia Supreme Court) may lead to the rise of splinter factions that seek to exploit public sentiment over the United Church AIRS (Alberni Indian Residential School) disclosures. Protests and other direct actions by the NYM (Native Youth Movement) and the group associated with ANNETT and NAHANEE have already been planned in these circles … Any independent investigations by these groups into burial sites near AIRS could spell disaster and must be stopped through special ops conducted by the usual RCMP units and private contracted parties … The living aboriginal eyewitnesses pose as damaging a security risk to the government and the churches responsible as do such investigations. These witnesses must be contained or eliminated.” (our emphasis)
The government source responsible for this disclosure has stated to ITCCS officials that further evidence reveals that the same “RCMP units and private contracted parties” responsible for the elimination of Indian residential school witnesses are also engaged in the continued disappearance of aboriginal people across British Columbia. (See www.itccs.org , July 1, 2016)
The government source has agreed to conduct a confidential interview to elaborate the details of this covert program and its continued operation today.
In response, a spokesman for the ITCCS commented today from Brussels,
“This memo explains why the first independent inquiry into residential school crimes in June, 1998 was so effectively disrupted and halted, and why so many key witnesses have been shut down or even killed since 1998. It shows how the enormous black ops and smear campaign against ITCCS and Kevin Annett is connected to this covert program by the Canadian government, and that it is still killing off native people today. It all confirms an enormous and deliberate travesty of justice by church and state in Canada to conceal their own crimes.” (see www.murderbydecree.com , Chronology)
ITCCS Canada and Kevin Annett will soon be issuing a separate and detailed broadcast in response to the April, 1998 memo.
Issued by ITCCS Central Office
8 July, 2016
Reviewer: Angelyn Ray, MSW
March 1, 2016
Once a generation, if we’re lucky, a prophet arises among us who will relentlessly call us out on our insane abuses of the innocent and vulnerable, and who will also enlighten a path for those among us who are ready to surrender our ignorance and complacency. For us, this prophet is Kevin Annett. There are others, thankfully, but none I know of whose call is as searching and clarion as his.
In Unrelenting, Kevin Annett moves us along seamlessly from his own roots, to their flowering in his eviction not only from the church ministry but also from life as he knew it, to the international movement he has stirred. Naming his passionate detractors and attracting wounded witnesses and a few survivors of the genocidal Canadian holocaust, he airs children’s buttons and bones, charred and buried in dirt, entangled in the roots of trees planted to cover the crimes. He bares the horrors hidden underneath the robes that swagger within the courts, churches and palaces.
Kevin Annett details the long trail of progress through truth-gathering and truth-telling to strategic action, when he spearheaded the creation of the International Common Law Court of Justice (ICLCJ). Public summonses were issued, not to the usual scapegoats, but to the usurpers of royal thrones and to the papacy itself. No guns, no bombs, just the power of the truth ferreted out, fearlessly told, and finally administered by common law. The world knows about the pope’s resignation; now the inside story is told.
The paradox of enlightenment is that the greater the beam the greater the darkness that is exposed, and the darkness revealed in Unrelenting is of such a depth that, even while cheering the toppling of the usurpers of power and decrying the murders of the little ones, we would gladly look the other way, returning to our preoccupation with our own births and deaths and all that goes between.
We can conspire to kill the messenger, lash out in resistance, avert our eyes, or just stand in awe. Or we can take in the stark revelations and allow them to permeate our reality and influence the ways in which we proceed. How we cross that Rubicon and where we alight on the opposite shore will differ for each of us, with the caveat: there is no return. Such is the effect ofUnrelenting upon the sincere reader. Yet, the author does not leave us in the furnaces or the hells he has exposed; there is a path home.
Few authors can present their own narrative with as much coherence and flow, born of relentless honesty and unfaltering focus. Time and what the rest of us do will reveal the ongoing effects of what is past; and whether what is done as recorded in Unrelenting remains the most important story in memory, or the beginning of a global healing that is long overdue.
- Angelyn Ray
Kevin conducting readings from Unrelenting:
”Unrelenting” can be ordered through Amazon.com or at
An epic crime and the struggle to expose it is recounted in two new books
Now available through Amazon.com and Createspace.com
Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada – A Counter-Report to the ‘Truth and Reconciliation Commission’ - $20.00
Unrelenting: Between Sodom and Zion by Kevin D. Annett – $15.00
Order your copy now through the createspace.com sites listed or by writing to email@example.com or by phoning 386-492-2395