Most recent live interview with Kevin Annett: June 22, 2015
………………………… En Francais …………………………
Première Convention Constitutionnelle de la République du Kanata convoquée à Toronto
du 30 octobre au 1er novembre 2015
Selon un système de délégation libre accordant le droit de parole et de vote à tout citoyen assermenté
Émis par le Conseil provisoire de la République
Winnipeg, le 13 juin 2015 (Service de presse de la République)
La première Convention Constitutionnelle de la République du Kanata est convoquée à Toronto le vendredi 30 octobre 2015.
Cette rencontre de trois jours verra l’adoption officielle d’une Constitution pour la République et l’élection d’un Congrès agissant à titre de gouvernement provisoire légitime. Tout citoyen assermenté de la République peut s’inscrire en tant que délégué à la Convention et jouir d’un plein droit de parole et de vote durant toutes les délibérations.
« Le 15 janvier 2015, nous avons proclamé la République et sa common law (droit commun/coutumier) en tant qu’entité légitime. À l’issue de la Convention, nous posséderons un cadre constitutionnel pour notre nation, et un nouveau gouvernement pour faire du Kanata et de sa vision une réalité », a affirmé Colin Sullivan, Secrétaire du Conseil provisoire à Winnipeg.
Le Comité organisateur de la Convention (COC) est chargé de l’administration de l’événement et élabore actuellement des documents de politique générale pour débat et adoption dans six grands secteurs :
2. La Loi
3. Affaires civiles et internes
4. États-nations à l’intérieur de la République fédérée (Nations autochtones, Anglia et Québec)
5. L’économie et l’environnement, et
6. Affaires internationales et étrangères
Tous les citoyens et convocateurs républicains locaux recevront copie des déclarations de principe, de même que les documents d’inscription avant la Convention. Ces documents seront affichés sous une section spéciale à l’adresse www.kanatarepublic.ca
La Convention, ainsi que tout le matériel et la correspondance s’y rapportant, seront produits dans les deux langues usuelles, soit l’anglais et le français. Des observateurs américains et européens seront présents.
Pour plus de renseignements, et pour vous inscrire comme délégué à la Convention ou comme simple observateur, contactez le COC à email@example.com (à l’attention de Carl Redvers)
Émis par le Conseil provisoire de la République
Le 13 juin 2015
This week, Canada and its churches publicly whitewashed their killing of tens of thousands of indigenous children with an “official report” that exonerates the perpetrators, and hides continuing genocide . But according to Kevin Annett, who has exposed the Canadian Holocaust for over 20 years, Christian Canada and the British Crown are now morally and legally nullified, and a new Republic is lawfully warranted .
March 2, 2015
A Manitoba farmer, an Algonquin native woman, and host Kevin Annett took to the airwaves yesterday to inaugurate the official Voice of the Republic of Kanata: Radio Free Kanata.
“I was captivated. Thank you! What a thrilling new start to the taking back of our country!” wrote one listener from the west coast.
The first program featured Theresa Harrison and Katie Stoqua describing their efforts to establish the Republic under common law, and expose deadly crimes and fraud by the “Canadian” government and its churches.
Both women are signatories to the Proclamation of January 15, 2015, that lawfully established the Republic. (www.kanatarepublic.ca)
“We need a new deal, an end to all this corruption” said Theresa, who farms near Brandon, Manitoba, and who has led a campaign to free the falsely imprisoned common law educator Dean Clifford, who has been held without charges for over a year in Brandon Penitentiary.
“I’ve learned that many Canadians are waiting for something like the Republic, they’re sick of the system. We have to make contact with them face to face and show them there’s an alternative.”
Katie Stoqua described her life as a native woman and the refusal of “white” canadians to face the crimes of their own churches. A former Anglican church member, she quit last year after learning of the Indian residential schools genocide, and the “Holyrood Agreement” that places Anglicans under the Church of Rome and its policy of protecting child rapists.
“I tried leafletting members of my church about everything and I got such incredible hostility and hatred. People there seemed more upset that I was disturbing their day than they were about tens of thousands of children being killed in their residential schools.”
The next Radio Free Kanata program, on March 8, will elaborate on the vision of Kanata as a nation freed of its genocidal legacy. Indigenous activists who are working with the Republic will describe their efforts to re-establish their traditional laws and nationhood in the face of Canada’s ongoing genocide against them.
Kevin Annett comments,
“On March 8, we’ll be reminding our listeners of Canada’s ‘Dirty Thirty’: the convicted war criminals of church and state who face citizens’ arrest for committing and concealing genocide in our country – people like Prime Minister Stephen Harper, Queen Elizabeth, and church leaders like Anglican primate Fred Hiltz”
The program will also feature regular reports by local Republic organizers and details of the campaigns to establish local common law courts and directly reclaim the nation.
“Kanata won’t be built in a day, but we have begun. Now it’s up to each of you, to go from being a listener to a participant” said Kevin Annett.
Please tune in and spread the word of the newest voice for change and recovery in the land known as Kanata.
Target of Grand Jury Inquiry into Child Trafficking: the Vancouver Club
This is a brief update from Kevin Annett on what he has been up to and what are in his future plans regarding the Republic of Kanata. We discussed why he has taken a break from posting his own recordings and some general updates on the plight of the dark.
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of person(s) interviewed and do not necessarily reflect those of Alexandra Meadors and Galactic Connection. Posted February 11, 2015.
Twenty Reasons, and 50,000 more, why you should join the Republic of Kanata
The subject of an upcoming Grand Jury investigation:
1. Nine year old Vicky Stewart of the Tsimshian nation was killed at the United Church residential school in Edmonton on April 9, 1958 by school matron Ann Knizky, who hit Vicky over the head with a two by four. The RCMP refused to press charges against either Knizky or the United Church, and threatened Vicky`s family with imprisonment if they pursued the matter.
2. Margaret Sepass was raped and then beaten to death by an Anglican priest named John Warner on December 5, 1969, at St. Michael’s Indian school in Alert Bay, British Columbia. Margaret was nine years old. Her burial site is unknown and John Warner was never charged.
3. On January 5, 1938, Albert Gray was beaten to death by Reverend Alfred Caldwell of the United Church of Canada when Albert took a prune from a jar without permission. Albert was eleven years old. His body was buried in secret behind the Ahousat Indian school and Alfred Caldwell was never charged.
4. On December 24, 1946, the same Principal Caldwell kicked 14 year old Maisie Shaw to her death down a flight of stairs at the United Church`s Alberni residential school, as witnessed by Harriett Nahanee. The RCMP covered up the murder.
5. On April 3, 1964, Richard Thomas was sodomized and then strangled to death by Catholic priest Terence McNamara at the Kuper Island Indian school. Richard was buried in secret in an orchard south of the school, and Terence McNamara, who is still alive, was never charged.
6. Elaine Dick, age 6, was kicked to death by a nun in April of 1964 at the Squamish Indian school in Vancouver. The RCMP refused to press charges when requested by the victim`s family.
7. Daniel Kangetok, age 4, was infected with an untreatable virus as part of a Defense Research Board experimental program funded by the Canadian military. He was left to die at the Carcross Anglican residential school in the Yukon, in February of 1971.
8. David Sepass, age 8, was pushed down some stairs by a priest at the Kuper Island catholic school and left to die, early in 1958.
9. A newborn Cree baby was burned alive by a senior priest at the Catholic Muscowegan Indian school near Regina in May of 1944, as witnessed by Irene Favel. The priest was never charged.
10. Susan Ball, age 5, starved to death in a closet at the United Church Edmonton residential school during the winter term of 1959, after being confined there by a church matron for speaking her own language.
11. Pauline Frank, age 8, died from medical experimentation performed by Canadian army researchers at the Nanaimo Indian Hospital in March of 1972. Her body was buried in secret on the grounds of the hospital, which is still restricted military property.
12. Albert Baptiste, age 9, died from electric shocks from a cattle prod wielded by a catholic priest at the Mission residential school over Christmas in 1951.
13. Nancy Joe, age 14, died from involuntary drug testing by military doctors at the Nanaimo Indian hospital in the spring of 1967.
14. Lorraine white, teenager, was gang raped by United Church residential school staff and left to die, Port Alberni, summer of 1971.
15. Eighteen Mohawk children, all under the age of sixteen, were shot to death by Canadian soldiers outside Brantford, Ontario, in the summer of 1943, as witnessed by Rufus McNaughton. The children were buried in secret in a mass grave.
16. Johnny Bingo Dawson, an eyewitness to crimes in Anglican residential schools and a leader of protests against these criminal churches, died of injuries from a police beating after being threatened by them, in Vancouver on December 9, 2009. Official cause of death was alcohol poisoning, despite the absence of alcohol in his blood.
17. Ricky Lavallee, the eyewitness to Bingo’s beating by the Vancouver police, died of a blow to his chest in early January of 2011.
18. William Combes, an eyewitness to the abduction of ten children by Queen Elizabeth from Kamloops Indian school on October 10, 1964, was killed by a lethal injection at St. Paul’s catholic hospital in Vancouver on February 26, 2011.
19. Harriett Nahanee, the first eyewitness to a residential school murder to go public, died after mistreatment in a Vancouver jail, February, 2007.
20. Nora Bernard, the first aboriginal in Canada to sue the Catholic church for residential school crimes, was murdered in December of 2007 on the eve of Canada`s official spin doctoring of the residential school genocide.
… and more than 50,000 others, all of them children.
No-one has ever been charged or tried under Canadian law for any these killings. And the criminal government and churches responsible for this mass murder have been legally absolved of any responsibility for them under Canadian law.
Nothing has been healed. Nothing has been reconciled. Justice has been exterminated as completely as these innocent victims.
Stop the criminal conspiracy known as Canada! Join the Republic of Kanata and help disestablish these criminal institutions of church and state. Simply, for these children: and for the ones who will die tomorrow if the murderers are left in power.
A Republican Grand Jury has been convened in Vancouver to bring charges against and arrest those responsible for these murders.
Issued by the High Court of Justice of the Republic of Kanata , Est. January 15, 2015
Management Research Associates Media Release
Vancouver, B.C – Daytona Beach, Florida
January 23, 2015
Nobel Nominee Kevin Annett Publishes Explosive Novel
Samuel Wedge: Memoir of Necropolis
On the 20th Anniversary of his kangaroo court firing from the United Church of Canada, Reverend Kevin Annett has produced a blockbuster novel: an autobiographical treatment, emboldened by fiction, which reveals more than most people want to hear about Church, State and even judicial chambers.
To be released by Author House in Bloomington, Indiana next week, it will be in a bookstore near you shortly. In paperback, the cost is $19.95, and even cheaper in e-book format.
Salman Rushdie, in his Satanic Verses nearly 27 years ago, committed what was perceived as blasphemy in the Muslim world but – despite a fatwah amounting to a death sentence on his head issued by the Ayatollah Khoumeini – he was sheltered in the Christian world by right-thinking readers, U.K. officialdom and Scotland Yard bodyguards. He described his nervous subsequent years more recently in a fictionalized treatment, Joseph Anton, even as he became a literary lion in America and a favorite of both polite society and the literati.
Kevin Annett chose his giant adversaries wisely but too well, although unlike Rushdie, his was the wrong environment. As a United Church of Canada pastor in a half-native logging town on Vancouver Island in 1992, he uncovered evidence of atrocity suggesting genocide a hundred years in the making in an Indian “residential school” operated by his employer church. Ultimately revealing that the same brutal conditions had prevailed in similar “schools” across Canada, operated for a century by the three leading church organizations and the government, Kevin refused to remain silent, and as a result has seen his life trashed by the forces of church and state.
Samuel Wedge is the 30-year odyssey of a protagonist who leaves the sodden old-growth forest of British Columbia for the relative sanctuary of central Florida, alternately told by a sadder but wiser beachcomber harboring a terrible secret and, in his earlier configuration, a crusading young truth-teller confronting the most powerful people on the continent.
A tragedy brilliantly written with humor and compassion, the odyssey of Samuel Wedge is up-front, personal and not for kiddies or the faint of heart.
“In the councils of church and state,” writes reviewer Elizabeth Richeson, “and beyond – in the very boardrooms, the editorial offices and the judicial chambers of those who control today’s world – there is murderous injustice in the form of tiny crucifixions that routinely take place, never talked about – or even mentioned – in our carefully manicured society and our narrowly censored media. Samuel Wedge and his creator Kevin Annett have produced a bombshell with a delayed fuse that has been quietly igniting for more than 20 years.”
Kevin Annett was recently re-nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by scholars in America and not, tellingly, by his own countrymen.
Kevin will be commencing a book and speaking tour across the world during February, 2015.
Advance autographed copies of Samuel Wedge can be ordered through Management Research Associates at firstname.lastname@example.org .
– 30 -
A Time Line for the Establishment of the Republic of Kanata and its Common Law
Thursday, January 15, 2015: The Republic is formally proclaimed and a High Court of Justice is established under common law. This provides the legal basis for common law courts and Citizen Grand Juries to operate under the new jurisdiction of Kanata.
Monday, January 19: Local common law courts and Grand Juries are established. Republican sheriffs are appointed to serve and enforce the Revocation (stand down) Orders to former crown agents.
Monday, February 16 – March 16: District Conventions are summoned to elect delegates to the first General Congress of the Republic, to be convened on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 in Winnipeg.
District One: Columbia
District Two: The Plains
District Three: Ontario
District Four: Quebec
District Five: Atlantic
District Six: The North
June 30 – July 3 , 2015: The first General Congress of the Republic convenes. The Constitution of the Republic is debated and adopted, and a Legislative and Executive branch is elected and ratified by the High Court of Justice.
Friday, July 3, 2015: The Government of the Republic of Kanata is officially established. Kanata Day is proclaimed as the first legal holiday of the Republic.
Issued 9 January 2015 by the Provisional Council, Winnipeg
Colin Sullivan, Secretary
Ten Basic Questions and Answers
What is the Republic of Kanata?
A sovereign nation of many nations that have broken free from the British monarchy and its tyrannical system of “crown law”.
Kanata is convened under a public Proclamation of January 15, 2015 that establishes it as a constitutional republic under the common law. The Republic has over 1,000 founding signatories but reflects the wishes of nearly 60% of Canadians, who when polled in 2013 favored an end to all ties with the British monarchy.
The Republic of Kanata is also the fulfillment of the aspirations of the first patriots who attempted unsuccessfully to create such a Canadian Republic in 1837. “Kanata” is an Iroquois word meaning “our communal village”.
Is the Republic of Kanata an actual lawful government?
Yes. Its founding Constitution disestablished the political authority of the British crown in Canada and replaced it with a sovereign nation consisting of free, self governing people. The legal legitimacy and jurisdiction of the Republic was created by an Act of Supremacy in its first General Congress, which established a High Court of Justice to administer the common law everywhere in the new nation. The authority of all former agents and officials of the crown was formally revoked by this Act.
3. How does the new Republic affect my life?
Freedom from Debt Slavery: You are now freed from all of your former debts, mortgages and taxes, which were declared legally null and void by the Constitution of the Republic. Any attempt by agents of the old regime of “Canada” to collect such debts or coerce you are now illegal acts, and the perpetrators can be arrested by Republican sheriffs and tried for treason by the common law courts of the new Republic. All banks, credit and money supply are now under the control of the people.
No income tax: Abolished under the new Constitution.
Prosperity: You are eligible to receive up to two hundred hectares of land formerly held by the so called “crown”, as well as a guaranteed annual income from the wealth formerly hoarded by the crown agencies and their super-rich corporate partners.
Justice: You now have direct control over the law and the courts of the land by electing their judges, juries and sheriffs.
Direct Democracy: If you are sixteen years or older, you can now vote in elections every two years to the General Congress and every year to local governing bodies. You can also now recall any elected or non elected public official, judge or sheriff who has violated their oath of office or lost the confidence of the people.
What is the common law?
The basis of all legitimate government and authority. It is inherent in all men and women and establishes them as unconditionally free, self governing and sovereign people whose life and liberty cannot be subverted by any power.
The common law is superior to and outweighs all government statutes and other legal systems such as church “canon law” and so-called “admiralty law” employed by governments to rule arbitrarily. “The common law is common sense written by God in the hearts of the people” (Justice Edward Coke, 1628)
Are common law courts legal and valid?
Yes. Their authority and legitimacy as upholders of the rights of the people is recognized by the United States Supreme Court as well as Canadian “crown” courts, which are descended from the English common law tradition. That tradition recognizes that the people themselves are the best guarantors of their own freedom; and that therefore, the law is upheld and defined by citizen juries and enforced by local county sheriffs beholden to the people and not a central government.
Who is Kevin Annett and what is his role in the Republic?
Kevin is a leader of the common law and Republic movement, and of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS). He serves as a special adviser in common law to the Republican government and works actively with many victims of crimes against humanity, in Kanata and around the world. He is also the Convener of District One (West Coast) in the Republic.
Kevin is also a Nobel Peace Prize Nominee and award winning author and human rights figure. Born and bred on the prairies and west coast, Kevin is the former United Church minister who first exposed and documented genocide by church and crown in the Indian schools. (www.hiddennolonger.com) . A biography of Kevin and more information is found at www.itccs.org and www.KevinAnnett.com .
How do I go about joining the Republic and getting involved?
The Republic of Kanata is a fact: as of January 15, 2015, you live within its common law jurisdiction anywhere on the territory of the former “Dominion of Canada”. However, you can declare your formal citizenship within the Republic by taking a Pledge to the Republican constitution and receiving official identification as a member of the Republic, including a passport and citizenship papers. You can also take an oath of office as a sheriff or other public official, and become involved in your local branch and District, by contacting email@example.com .
Do indigenous nations have to be a part of the new Republic?
No. If any genuine indigenous nation decides unanimously not to be affiliated with the Republic, they may legally secede and establish their own separate nation within the general Federation of the Republic. However, the indigenous nation may not create laws or practices that violate the Constitution and common law of the Republic. If the indigenous nation remains within the Republic, they will have guaranteed representation in a separate Chamber of Indigenous Nations within the General Congress.
Am I at risk under the new Republic?
There are risks involved in any freedom movement. But the law and the people are with us, and more police are coming over to our jurisdiction every day alongside our growing network of sworn common law sheriffs.
Your liberty and security will be guaranteed the more you make the Republic a reality by your own refusal to participate in the old system called “crown law” and “Canada”. Turn away from the old and reclaim the land, the law and the future, for all of us.
What do I do next?
Take the pledge to the Republic
Join your nearest Republican branch and help educate and mobilize your family and neighbors for the Republic
Stop paying taxes and mortgage payments, and issue our Revocation Order to all government and corporate agencies and agents
Receive training as a common law sheriff or peace officer
Defend your fellow members of the Republic
Issued January, 2015
by the General Congress of the Federated Republic of Kanata
Convened in Winnipeg under Common Law Jurisdiction