This Sunday December 11 on Radio Free Kanata
3 pm pacific, 6 pm eastern at www.bbsradio.com/radiofreekanata
This Sunday December 11 on Radio Free Kanata
3 pm pacific, 6 pm eastern at www.bbsradio.com/radiofreekanata
Hey people! Wrench your gaze away from your ipads for a moment and listen up! This concerns you, and how paying your tuition makes you an accomplice in crime.
Just south of the UBC campus lies the Musqueam Indian reservation and a man named Les Guerin. Les has lived there all his life and until recently worked on the grounds crew. But now he’s in hiding because his life has been threatened.
“It started the night I saw a guy unloading bags near the reserve garbage dump and burying them there. Later I recognized him as Dave Pickton, brother of serial killer Willie Pickton. I dug around there later and found a bunch of bones Pickton had buried. I took them to SFU forensics and it turns out they were the bones of several young women mixed up with pig remains. Dave Pickton was actually employed by the Musqueam band for over two years. “
Les took his discovery to the police and the press. He was told to keep quiet about it and even threatened by police officials. Later, when he talked about what he’d found he was fired by the Musqueam band and forced to move away. According to Les,
“For years I was friends with Wendy Sparrow and Ed John and the other Musqueam chiefs, and I learned a lot about their dirty laundry, like the child trafficking and the guns and drugs they bring in through Celtic Shipyards. I know there’s body dumping sites in at least three spots on the UBC campus, not just at Musqueam. UBC is provincial land so it’s under RCMP jurisdiction. The Mounties have made many of our aboriginal women go missing. So what better place for them to hide their remains?”
In a special report issued in February 2013, Human Rights Watch (HRW) of New York City claims that the RCMP is directly implicated in the disappearance of aboriginal women across B.C. In their report, HRW documents how Mounties routinely rape, torture and imprison west coast native women, and often these women then vanish. An HRW spokesman claims that “many hundreds of First Nations women in British Columbia are going missing at the hands of police under a fog of official deception.”
The UBC campus is flush with money from the very corporations that have forced Indians off their land and made them go missing to grab their lands and resources. Companies like Weyerhauser, Timber West and B.C. Hydro are but a few. Natives claim that these companies and Chinese corporations fund private hit squads to terrorize local Indians.
The UBC Board of Governors (BoG) is a Who’s Who of this criminal corporate elite, including BoG Chairman Stuart Belkin, who is Timber West’s founding Director, UBC Chancellor Lindsay Gordon, former CEO of the drug cartel money-laundering syndicate known as HSBC Bank, and Michael Korenberg, who runs the Jim Pattison Media conglomerate that has fogged the truth of B.C.’s homegrown genocide.
That genocide has been around since the first Catholic and Anglican missionaries spread vaccine-induced smallpox among the interior and coastal Indians during the 1860′s. Fourteen separate mass graves of Indian residential school children dot the province, containing the remains of thousands of innocents murdered by the Anglican, United and Catholic Churches, all of whom have heavy endowments on our campus.
UBC has reaped the bloody fruit of the conquest that has wiped out nearly one million original people on our land, and that continues to devour them.
The Free University: Liberating our minds, Reclaiming our world!
1. A master plan by the Canadian government and Catholic and Protestant churches to exterminate indigenous nations has been in operation across Canada since November 25, 1910. (Exhibit 1) This plan was authorized and has been maintained by the Crown of England and its Privy Council Office, the Vatican, and the Roman Catholic, Anglican and United Church of Canada, along with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), local police, the judiciary and private corporations.
2. This plan consisted of a state and church funded program of systemic inter-generational genocide based initially within the so-called Indian residential school system, established by a federal law on July 1, 1920. (Exhibit 2) Over a century, that system killed more than half of the children incarcerated within it, or more than 65,000 children. (www.murderbydecree.com) It also served as the launching pad for a general campaign of “ethnic cleansing” aimed primarily at the “non-assimilated”, predominantly western aboriginal tribes; a campaign that continues to the present day. This genocide has accounted for the massive de-population of more than 95% of the original west coast native nations: a total killing of somewhere around one million people.
3. Besides such a general de-population, the specific purpose of this genocidal campaign was the extermination of the traditional indigenous kinship network and the matriarchal clan mother system of authority that ensured indigenous control of lands and resources. The target of this extermination was the native family system and specifically, traditional women and their children. That traditional system was in fact effectively destroyed by the Indian residential schools between 1910 and 1996, when the last such “school” closed.
4. Despite the phasing out of Indian residential schools after 1970, this genocidal plan has intensified and diversified, and has been operated by different branches of the Canadian government, including the family welfare and family court system and by means of the state-funded aboriginal band councils. The “chiefs” of these councils have played a key role in eradicating any lingering indigenous authority and control over traditional lands and resources, and destroying their own people. They are doing so at the behest and in the payment of the Canadian government and domestic companies as well as multinational corporations from America, Japan and China.
5. The expulsion of all remaining traditional native tribes from their west coast lands assumed greater urgency as the twentieth century closed and the global demand for hydro-electricity, timber, minerals and other British Columbia (B.C.) resources intensified. Consequently, the past quarter century has witnessed an escalation of violence against Indians in Canada and a return to the violent methods of the early colonial period. By the 1990′s, large numbers of aboriginal families in northern B.C. began disappearing at the hands of unofficial death squads manned by off duty RCMP officers and local policemen, as well as third party contractors hired by the federal government, its aboriginal front men and different corporations. (Exhibit 3)
6. By 1995, when our own independent campaign to expose residential school crimes began making headlines in the Canadian media, stories of these disappearances of native families were also proliferating. Together, these exposures provoked a public misinformation campaign by the RCMP designed to fog and conceal the extent and the nature of the disappearances. This misinformation was only partly successful, and prompted the government of Canada to take firmer measures to erase any public awareness of the ongoing genocide of native families. It did so by means of a secret government Cabinet Directive dated April 3, 1998. (Exhibit 4)
7. This Directive by the Liberal government of Jean Chretien consisted of an official plan of state terror that was aimed at aboriginal activists and residential school survivors and their supporters, including our own campaign led by our ITCCS North American Field Secretary Kevin Annett. The Chretien terror plan authorized the use of “black ops” methods of illegal monitoring, disruption and violence against these targeted groups, including – to quote the Directive – the “elimination” of individuals who held knowledge or evidence of genocidal acts by Canadian church and state employees. This cabinet Directive is apparently still in operation. It has caused the death of at least two dozen aboriginal activists who have been assassinated by police and RCMP operatives since 1998, including members of our own network. (Exhibit 5)
8. The cabinet Directive in question was issued for implementation by the federal government to “E” Division of the RCMP in Vancouver in the first week of June, 1998, just before the first independent Tribunal into Indian residential school crimes was convened by our movement and a United Nations affiliate, IHRAAM, on June 12. In fact, the disruption of the IHRAAM Tribunal was the first goal of this state terror campaign, according to statements made by RCMP “E” Division Inspector Peter Montague who led the local campaign. This disruption became especially active after the Tribunal gave a public airing to the first reports of organized murder and child trafficking among northern B.C. tribes. (Exhibit 6)
9. It is important to note that this Chretien “state terror” Directive of April 3, 1998 was aimed at anyone who threatened to expose the historic and ongoing genocide of native people. Between 2006 and 2012, seven key eyewitnesses and prominent indigenous members of our ITCCS network in Vancouver and Winnipeg were killed at the hands of this Directive: Harriett Nahanee, Johnny “Bingo” Dawson, Ricky Lavallee, Harry Wilson, William Combes, Edna Phillips and Chief Louis Daniels. In the process of its state terror campaign, the Chretien Directive disrupted and marginalized much of our work and the movement to prosecute church and state for residential school crimes. But for many years it also concealed the slaughter and disappearance of aboriginal families across B.C. For example, after the June, 1998 IHRAAM Tribunal had been attacked and neutralized by RCMP operatives, the same agents – under the direction of RCMP Inspector Peter Montague – engaged in a similar destruction of the growing effort to identify the missing native people across B.C. and in Vancouver’s downtown east side.
10. This state-level attack on a genuine missing peoples’ inquiry was prompted by the fact that by this point, in early 1999, startling new evidence began to surface that ties the identity of some of the present-day killers of native people with men who worked in the Indian residential school system. In fact, our work has shown that the present senior leadership of the Anglican, Catholic and United Church of Canada is either directly implicated in residential school-era crimes or is actively protecting those who are; and that these same predators are still engaged in the systemic rape, trafficking and killing of children. It is therefore clear that a continuity of crime exists that spans decades and links the church-instigated residential school atrocities with the rape, torture and disappearance of present day natives, especially women and children. In short, the crime has never stopped, and is being protected by the same unholy alliance of church, police and government, which no doubt explains that trio’s unrelenting hostility and sabotage towards our campaign.
11. Our continuing investigations reveal that many of the men who tortured and killed children in the Indian residential schools and who are still preying on aboriginal women and children are also members or affiliates of the elite Vancouver Club at 915 West Hastings street. Their odious ranks include three Supreme Court judges, a battery of lawyers, church officials and corporate officers, a former Prime Minister and senior members of the RCMP and the Canadian military. Virtually all of these individuals are practicing members of the Anglican or United Church, and two Catholic Bishops are included in their number. Many of these men have also been identified by a former Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) operative as participants in the murderous “Piggy’s Palace” torture and snuff-film ring, including two politicians who now serve in the Canadian Senate: Larry Campbell and Patrick Brazeau. (Exhibit 7)
12. The general purpose and effect of the Chretien state terror Directive has been to protect these men and camouflage their links to the residential school era and present day corporate power brokers. But what cannot be concealed is the clear and direct connection between the highest levels of governmental, police, corporate, church and judicial power in Canada and these deliberate genocidal crimes.
13. By 2007, once these connections had been firmly proven by our campaign and by the growing testimonies of many aboriginal eyewitnesses, the Conservative government of Stephen Harper relied on the still-operative Chretien Plan to stop these disclosures and place a final “spin and containment” on the whole issue of Genocide in Canada. It did so through its own controlled, in-house inquiry: an elaborate public deception known as the “Truth and Reconciliation Commission” (TRC). The TRC was modeled on a standard black-ops misdirection campaign to bury evidence, silence witnesses, discredit truth tellers and exonerate the guilty. With the active compliance of the world media, the United Nations and every level of judicial and political power in Canada, the TRC buried the truth and the evidence of the residential schools genocide with remarkable success. (Exhibit 8) It did so in order to mask the continuance of that crime among especially west coast native nations, and accordingly was followed closely by a second cover-up effort by the present Liberal government of Canada known as the “National Missing Women Inquiry”.
14. It is clear that this latest stage -managed “Inquiry” is a further enactment of the Chretien Plan to eliminate all witnesses and evidence to Canada’s “Final Solution” of its indigenous population that began in 1910. The so-called “Missing Women Inquiry” is operating through the very police agencies, including the RCMP, that are responsible for the killing of targeted native women and their families. Like the TRC, it is undercutting and halting genuine efforts to reveal genocidal crimes and who is responsible for them, and is eliminating eyewitnesses who dispute the official accounts of the disappearances. It is doing so to ensure that the final destruction of indigenous peoples and their land base will proceed smoothly and with maximum profit to the corporate and state interests behind and profiting from that destruction.
15. For instance, a key fact being buried by the government and police “inquiry” is that the west coast disappearances are the result of specific racial and political targeting and are not random killings. This point was established by our investigations as early as the spring of 2003. (Exhibit 9) That is, the vast majority of missing aboriginal women are from matrilineal clan mother-led families that traditionally controlled the resources and land bases of the different Indian nations. In short, their killing was tantamount to deliberate political assassinations aimed at destroying the remaining traditional leaders of west coast tribes whose resistance stands in the way of resource-hungry corporations. In that sense, these latest murders are simply the continuation of Canada’s long tradition of overt extermination when it comes to indigenous people.
16. These crimes have an even darker aspect, involving Satanic ritualism that our work first documented as early as 1998 in the course of our inquiry into the Indian residential school system. The so-called “Ninth Circle”, a Catholic sacrificial cult formed in the seventeenth century by the Jesuits and still in operation under the directives of the highest level of the Vatican, functioned in the Canadian Indian residential schools from their inception. (Exhibit 10) The routine trafficking, torture and murder of children was practiced in the Anglican and United Church Indian schools as well as the Catholic ones, and has implicated senior members of the government and the British royal family as well as the churches. (Exhibit 11) The same Ninth Circle network continues to kill with impunity in church circles today and in west coast native communities situated on lands heavily endowed with valuable resources: a fact well established by our research and eyewitnesses. It is clear that the same forces behind the theft of aboriginal land and wealth are ritually killing and trafficking native children today as part of a general genocidal agenda.
17. Behind its mask of beneficence, as epitomized by its new, spin doctoring Prime Minister Trudeau, Canada is a closed and repressive society that is actively exterminating the remaining “non-assimilated” indigenous people within its borders. It is doing so according to its foundational genocidal program of 1910 and the 1998 Chretien black ops Directive, and with the active collusion and in the interest of Chinese and American resource corporations. As a state-led campaign, this culmination of the Canadian genocide has judicial sanction. This is evident in not only the refusal of any “Crown” court to try or convict any person or agency for genocidal acts, but by the active prosecution by the same courts of anyone who exposes these crimes. In short, there is no avenue for relief or justice by victims of this genocide within Canada, its courts or in the agencies of the United Nations, which have turned their back on the reality of this ongoing crime by Christian Canada. (Exhibit 12)
18. Accordingly, these facts indicate that it now falls on the global community to stand upon international law and bring political and economic sanctions against Canada, the Crown of England, the Vatican and their church and corporate associates for their ongoing crimes against humanity. Canada and these powers are rogue bodies whose actions threaten not only the innocent but the sovereignty and peace of all nations. This threat is evident in the continued standing policy known as “Crimen Sollicitationas” within the Roman Catholic Church, that subverts child protection laws and the authority of sovereign governments by requiring that every Catholic in the world protect in-house child abusers and conceal child abuse and trafficking from the police. The Anglican / Church of England is governed by the same subversive policy. (Exhibit 13) Since its enactment in 1929, this church law and practice has encouraged and caused the systematic murder of children in Canada and around the world to continue unchecked and in open violation of the sovereignty of nation states and their laws. As long as such institutionalized criminality against children is allowed to legally operate, no country can claim to be protecting its own citizens.
19. The Canadian Holocaust of indigenous people and children must be stopped, as must the depredations of the murderous Ninth Circle and other child sacrificial cults that operate under state and church sanction. There is a clear moral and legal obligation of sovereign nations to restrain and punish proven criminal regimes like Canada, the British Crown and the Vatican. We therefore call upon and expect nations to do so, using their full police, military and legal machinery. We are especially directing this call to President Vladimir Putin, his government and the people of Russia, and all countries outside the influence of the western bloc.
20. Specifically, our ITCCS Directorate is asking these governments to do the following:
- Commence comprehensive economic and political sanctions against Canada, England and the Vatican as convicted genocidal regimes, including by seeking their formal censure and expulsion from the General Assembly of the United Nations, and imposing a trade and tourism embargo on these states
- Dispatch Peace Keeping forces to Canada to protect aboriginal eyewitnesses, targeted families and ITCCS activists who are confronting these crimes, and to perform the arrest of convicted war criminals in Canada
- Dispatch professionally trained forensic teams to assist us in the uncovering and examining of crime scenes and mass graves at the site of former Indian residential schools
21. In the weeks ahead, our delegation will be bringing this appeal and our evidence to many governments and to the people, educators, jurists and media of the world. Those of us who have revealed and confronted these crimes within Canada have been assaulted, harassed, imprisoned and censored by every level of government, the police, and the courts, and have been prevented from operating freely within our own country. We are therefore bringing this truth beyond Canada’s borders for the sake of the army of innocents who have died and who will die if justice is not done. Here we stand, we can do no other.
Issued September 30, 2016 by the ITCCS Central Directorate with the endorsement of elders of the Anishinabe, Mohawk, Cree, Metis and Squamish indigenous nations across Canada
ITCCS Central Directorate, Brussels
2. The federal law of July 1, 1920 making it compulsory for every aboriginal child in Canada seven years or older to be incarcerated in the Indian residential school system. (Attachment 004.jpg)
3. Some of the evidence of these death squads and their police involvement is found in the testimonies on this memo: http://itccs.org/2011/02/02/
4. A copy of this Directive was issued in July 2016 to the ITCCS central office by an informant within the Canadian intelligence service. The Chretien Directive is described at http://itccs.org/2016/07/08/
5. These assassinations have claimed seven aboriginal activists with the ITCCS in Vancouver and Winnipeg, as well as native protestors across Canada. Especially targeted have been traditional west coast elders with knowledge of the spiritual and oral histories of their nations.
6. These reports involved the naming of the top government-funded “chief” of the Carrier-Sekani Tribal Council, Ed John, as a drug and child trafficker and land speculator who was actively killing off his own people at the behest of Alcan and B.C. Hydro to secure their land. John was named as such by three former members of his Tribal Council, two of whom (Frank Martin and Helen Michel) gave their testimonies at the IHRAAM Tribunal into residential school crimes in Vancouver in June, 1998. (www.murderbydecree.com)
7. The CSIS operative, Grant Wakefield, spoke in person to ITCCS Field Secretary Kevin Annett concerning these facts on two occasions, but was subsequently sued by the government into silence and blacklisted in the Canadian media. His statement is contained in part in Part Three of Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada. The names of the politicians, judges and other officials active in the snuff and trafficking ring are held by the ITCCS; they include former Prime Minister Paul Martin and Justices MacEachern, Esson and Grobberman of the British Columbia Supreme Court, as well as senior police officers involved in the “Missing Women Inquiry”,such as Bruce Michelson of the Vancouver Police Department.
8. Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada details the TRC cover up and criminality, in Part One. (www.murderbydecree.com)
9. Again, the details of this connection can be found in Part Three of Murder by Decree. Wendy Poole, for instance, was a prominent “missing woman” in Vancouver whose family had been heavily involved in public protests and road blockades to defend their traditional territories from logging and strip mining. Her uncle, Art Solomon, was a sovereign traditionalists very much at odds with the government and its puppet native chiefs.
10. See not only Murder by Decree but Unrelenting: Between Sodom and Zion by Kevin Annett (amazon.com) for a discussion of the Ninth Circle cult. The testimony of a participant in Ninth Circle ceremonies in Europe, Anne Marie van Blijenburgh, is found at this site: http://itccs.org/2014/09/10/
12. See http://itccs.org/2016/04/01/
13. In September, 2010 Elizabeth Windsor signed the Holyrood Agreement with Joseph Ratzinger aka Pope Benedict, laying out the terms for the reincorporation of the Church of England into the Church of Rome. One of these terms was the imposition of the conditions of Crimen Sollicitationas on all Anglican clergy, officials and members. See this site: http://itccs.org/2014/02/02/
The Veterans Today media network has agreed to post all of the weekly Radio Free Kanata programs, commencing with this historic interview with Dave Staffen, a Satanic Ritual survivor in Canada:
In this episode, Dave discusses his fifty year struggle to break free from a Satanic cult, and its links with the Anglican Church in Canada and the crimes against native people.
Stay tuned this Sunday, September 25 for more on Satanism as we feature another exclusive interview with Anishinabe native elder Peter Yellowquill who will discuss his peoples’ battle with Satanic evil and its links with the Canadian Genocide.
Tune in on Sundays at 3 pm pacific, 6 pm eastern at www.bbsradio.com/radiofreekanata .
With your regular host Kevin Annett.
www.murderbydecree.com , www.itccs.org
Kevin Annett has added yet another weapon to the arsenal of freedom. His latest book, Truth Tellers’ Shield, is a practical guide for whistle blowers and freedom fighters everywhere.
Published on September 1, 2016, Truth Tellers’ Shield is a definitive manual and “how to” guide for anyone who goes up against institutional wrong doing. Truth Tellers’ Shield draws on hard experience and street wise knowledge in order to serve as a practical aid for front line activists. It teaches the reader how to navigate and survive attacks and smear campaigns by powerful adversaries while surfacing the truth about their crimes.
Truth Tellers’ Shield is sponsored and produced by the ITCCS and is being translated into many languages.
A Breaking Global News Release from the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) – Monday, August 22, 2016
Diplomatic Note to request Russian legal and military intervention to arrest Ninth Circle child killers, and enforce standing arrest warrants against the Pope and other convicted leaders
The body that successfully convicted Canada, the Vatican and the British monarchy for Genocide and Crimes against Humanity will ask Russian President Vladimir Putin to put his country’s muscle behind enforcing these convictions and halting the ongoing cult ritual killing of children.
On September 1, 2016, the Directorate of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) will issue a diplomatic communique to President Putin’s office. That message will request that the courts and military forces of Russia intervene to halt the sacrificial practices of the Ninth Circle cult, and enforce standing arrest warrants against Vatican and other leaders associated with the cult’s ritual killing of children.
This appeal comes after a similar request last April from the ITCCS for United Nations intervention was ignored by U.N. Secretary General Ban-Ki Moon. (see (http://itccs.org/2016/04/01/expel-canada-united-kingdom-and-the-vatican-from-the-un-general-assembly-letter-of-demand-issued-to-secretary-general-ban-ki-moon/)
An ITCCS source in Brussels said today,
“The western nations are determined to protect convicted war criminals like Pope Benedict, Pope Francis and Elizabeth Windsor, who are part of a global network of child trafficking and murder. We are therefore appealing to Russia, as part of the BRICS coalition of nations, to help us break apart this genocidal network that continues to slaughter the innocent and threaten all nations’ peace and sovereignty.”
The ITCCS message to President Putin is being issued in response to a recent approach by Russian officials to the ITCCS, which is described in a special Commentary following this news release.
The September 1 message to President Putin from the ITCCS will be accompanied by a visit to Russia in October of an ITCCS delegation, including aboriginal survivors of Genocide in Canada and America, and Field Secretary Rev. Kevin Annett.
More details of these developments will be released on September 1 with the issuing of the ITCCS communique, and on the premier weekly program of Radio Free Kanata, on Sunday September 4 at 3 pm pacific, 6 pm eastern onwww.bbsradio.com/radiofreekanata
Issued 22 August, 2016 by the Central Office of the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)
Commentary by Kevin Annett and an Update to all Common Law Republic and ITCCS organizers
August 22, 2016
This past month, our ITCCS central office in Brussels received a back channel communication from an official within the Russian government. That message expressed the profound concern of Russian leaders about the continued criminal actions of Canada towards the aboriginal people within its borders; and specifically, the complicity of Canadian police and politicians in the disappearance of droves of native women and children across western Canada.
As well, the Russians took notice and were very alarmed by our surfacing on July 8 of an in-house Canadian government whistle blower, who identified an official plan of state terror by Canada aimed at aboriginal survivors of the murderous Indian residential schools. (see http://itccs.org/2016/07/08/secret-black-ops-program-identified-by-canadian-government-source-2/)
According to the Russian official who reached out to us, these actions by Canada against dissidents and genocide survivors within its borders constitute clear Crimes against Humanity, and has prompted Russia to consider imposing legal and economic sanctions against Canada as well as its criminal associates in London and Rome.
Based on this remarkable new opening, the ITCCS is reaching out directly to President Vladimir Putin and asking for his nation’s help in arresting those men whom our common law courts have convicted as war criminals, and in stopping the ongoing crimes of the murderous Ninth Circle sacrificial cult. In October, I will personally bring this appeal to President Putin’s office and to other world leaders.
Ever since February of 2013, when the ITCCS and its common law court convicted heads of church and state for genocide and forced Pope Benedict to resign his office, people have asked us, “But how do you plan to enforce your arrest warrants against those leaders?”. The answer was simple: Time, and other nations, will enforce our verdict. That was our hope, and our appeal to the world. And finally, that appeal is being heard.
Now that the proven genocide of Canada and the Vatican has been lawfully established by our Tribunal, nations like Russia are actively considering how they can enforce the verdicts of our common law court regarding the war crimes of these criminal regimes.
This dramatic shift should encourage all of us to redouble our efforts to end the reign of terror being perpetrated by these powers. We must circulate the truth ever more widely, through our new books Murder by Decree andUnrelenting, through our mounds of evidence found atwww.murderbydecree.com , and especially through our common voice, Radio Free Kanata, which resumes broadcasting live on Sunday September 4.
But education is just the first step. The message of the past years is that sovereign men and women must actively step out of genocidal regimes and establish new covenants under the common law to protect their children and their liberties. To do so we are creating our own common law courts and electing our own peace officers while issuing Stand Down Orders to the agents of the criminal powers called Canada, the Crown of England and the Vatican. We are taking back our world, not simply stopping criminals in high office. And that job begins with each one of you, where you live and work.
Throughout September I will be working directly with organizers in Canada who are dedicated to establishing a sovereign Republic of Kanata – giving lectures, training workshops and holding direct public actions. From there I will be doing the same effort across Europe and Russia in October.
We can no longer dwell within this corrupt and murderous status-quo. The time has come for each one of us to actively choose who and what we will serve.
Radio Free Kanata resumes its weekly broadcasts on September 4, 2016 – and Two new books on global crimes are offered at a new discount
Tune in to www.bbsradio.com/
Every Sunday at 3 pm pacific, 6 pm eastern, 10/11 pm GMT
Hosts: Kevin Annett and guest contributors
Radio Free Kanata is the official voice of the sovereign Republic of Kanata, established under common law on January 15, 2015 to replace the criminal and false jurisdiction called the “Dominion of Canada”. Featuring front line news, reflections and reports from the struggle to displace global corporate tyranny and crimes in high places, Radio Free Kanata also serves as an organizing medium to unite and train activists and members of the Republic.
Upcoming programs will include the campaign to establish common law courts across Kanata and the world; environmental genocide against the northern Cree people; child trafficking by the Children’s Aid Society and forced vaccinations; the ongoing guilt of the churches and government of Canada for mass murder; and the global campaign to stop the Vatican and its murderous Ninth Circle child sacrificial cult.
In addition, French language and bi-lingual programs will be broadcast on many themes by our supporters in Quebec.
To Order: www.createspace.com/6085632 & www.createspace.com/6052421
Two new books by Nobel Peace Prize Nominee Kevin D. Annett
This unique historic record of the crime and concealment of Genocide in Canada and of global crimes against humanity is now available at a reduced price of $30 Canadian for both works.Subscribers to Radio Free Kanata will receive an additional 10% discount.
Justin’s Clean Up Crew hits the West Coast as the Women keep going Missing
by Kevin D. Annett
News Item, Ottawa, August 4, 2016 – The National Missing Women Inquiry announced today the appointment of its five Commissioners …Their mandate includes studying the ‘systemic causes’ behind the disappearances and making a series of recommendations to the government on the implementation of a long term action plan …
Yes, Virginia, it’s true: Canadians really are boring. But the latest exercise in Official Clean Up called the National Missing Women Inquiry is a lot worse than mere banality. For as you doze in boredom from the effects of yet another $70 million government exercise in rhetoric and paper, the crime it’s ostensibly “investigating” will carry on, as it’s meant to. The modern human slave trade is too lucrative a business for anything else to happen.
As for the legitimacy of what I like to call “The Truth and Reconciliation Commission Fiasco, Part Two”: Why would anyone with three brain cells to rub together trust the very state that just concealed the biggest crime in Canadian history – the residential schools genocide – to not do exactly the same whitewash with the corpses of thousands of native women? Especially when it plans to rely on the very police agencies that are making the women go missing?
Did IQ’s suddenly plummet, people?
Well, this is Canada after all, and the west coast of Canada at that: our home grown brain-dead Nirvana where sun worshipers and latte-sippers are too engrossed with the beautiful life to notice the stench emanating from Vancouver’s downtown east side, where mostly aboriginal women and children have been vanishing off the streets for decades.
I learned that particular score the very first week on the job as a bright faced young street minister in the spring of 1986: the same year that Expo 86 jettisoned over 1000 poor, elderly folks out of their downtown hotels and rooming houses to make way for fat tourists. Three native prostitutes vanished off Hastings street in that one week alone, without a ripple of reporting in any media.
Thirty years and half my life later, nothing much has changed, besides the government’s need to look like it cares now that the smell of cadavers is finally spreading outside the downtown slums, and is even being reported in places like Germany and New Zealand.
My deceased friend Harriett Nahanee, who used to occupy child-killing churches with me a block from where the missing keep going missing, once said that to ask why children were dying in Indian residential schools was like wondering why fetuses get flushed in abortion clinics. The same can be said about “inquiring” into missing aboriginal women. Why all the disappearances? Because they’re supposed to disappear, dummy!
Or let’s see: did I somehow imagine the Indian Act of Canada, that still legally denies on-reserve natives full citizenship rights, and thereby makes them conveniently expendable? Or the routine use of homeless Indians for target practice by the RCMP and Vancouver cops, without any reprimands? Or the enormous, never-subsiding death rate of urban aboriginals?
How about the unofficial “do not resuscitate” policy applied to Indians who are brought into Emergency in Vancouver hospitals? Or the routine grabbing of aboriginal children without cause or a warrant by cops and social workers, and their subsequent incarceration in the homes of wealthy white child rapists? Or the forcing of entire native families off their lands at gun point by Mounties and other hit men in the pay of foreign corporations?
Oh, and yes, native women disappear a lot, too. (Did somebody say the G word?)
George Brown knows specifically why they’re vanishing, which is why he didn’t last too long as an aboriginal Mountie in Vancouver. He and I and a few other people did our own inquiry into missing women around 2003, and we nearly got killed for it. According to George,
“This is a lot bigger than the official cover story, that a lone killer is doing it. Lots of cops are involved, but they mostly protect the big boys behind the killings and the snuff films. If you squeal about it, you die, that simple. There’s too much money involved and too many people profiting from it for anyone to open the lid on what this shit is really about. It’s a huge slave trade and it involves the Chinese, the Thais, the Americans, even the northern native chiefs. But don’t ever expect it to come out. They’ll whitewash everything with the lone gunman story.”
Did somebody say Willie Pickton?
It’s a strange thing about Canada: the more criminal things get, the more we wave around our favorite Tokenisms like an evil eye to dispel the darkness. The latest Token, of course, is an aboriginal woman and judge who is chairing the feds’ Missing Women Inquiry: Marion Buller, who represents the latest “red washing” effort that relies on all you guilty white liberals out there to give the farce your seal of approval as you applaud yourselves for being so progressive.
Not content with the new low represented by TRC chairman Murray “Watch me lie when my lips move” Sinclair – gee, he was also an aboriginal judge, imagine that? – we now have as the Inquiry Chairwoman someone who even the National Post newspaper criticizes as “a questionable choice, considering her propensity on the bench to hand out very light sentences to aboriginal offenders”. Well shit, Sherlock! She’s sounds like just the woman for the job!
As they say in the common law, let those who will be fooled, be fooled.
And as for me and my house, despite requests that I attend or protest outside or inside the Missing Women Inquiry when its stage-managed circus wheels into town sometime soon, I will actually refrain from doing so. I figure that the official lies and the official liars are given much too much attention already by we, the people, which is why the killers keep getting away with their filth.
Instead, I humbly suggest that we put our attention where it deserves: in mobilizing the community to track down and root out the abductors, traffickers and killers of the innocent, whoever they are, and deal with them however the spirit moves us. But that will take a lot more independence, courage and self-possession than any Canadian or aboriginal I know is capable of.
Of course, in my better moments I’m an incurable optimist. I do believe that one day we Canucks may actually live up to all of our nice sentiments. But in the meantime, I’m getting my shovel, and maybe even my gun. Care to join me?
To contact the independent International Tribunal for the Disappeared of Canada, write to firstname.lastname@example.org .
by Kevin D. Annett
The worst thing to come out of all this is that Bernie Saunders threw away the best chance in the last century to launch a progressive third party in America. We still need to do that, with or without him. -Saunders delegate to the Democratic National Convention, July 27, 2016
I do not want you to follow me or anyone else; if you are looking for a Moses to lead you out of this capitalist wilderness, you will stay right where you are. I would not lead you into the promised land if I could, because if I led you in, some one else would lead you out. You must use your heads as well as your hands, and get yourself out of your present condition. - Eugene Debs, Socialist Party of America Presidential Candidate, 1908
Pundits high and low have already whipped out their political scalpels to dissect the perhaps not unexpected collapse of Senator Bernie Saunders and his more naïve followers into the entrails of the Democratic Party. Such an operation is not only premature but misdiagnosed, for it dwells on a figurehead and not a phenomena.
Forget about Bernie Saunders. What compelled him to betray the hopes of thirteen million progressive Americans is anybody’s guess, and no doubt will be critiqued to death for years by internet commentators who would rather talk than act. What matters to us is what those thirteen million men and women represent, and the future they may embody.
Nothing like those millions has emerged in America since the Populist movement of the early 20th century, when farmers and laborers directly challenged the two big money parties and the financial oligarchs that run them. One of the peoples’ champions of that time, a railway worker from Indiana named Eugene Debs, declared that their movement embodied a fight for the very soul of America. Today’s progressive movement is of the same revolutionary promise because of its potential to unite all marginalized Americans in a massive cross-party force to wrest the nation back from a war-making corporate elite, and to redefine America in the process.
Understand that we are not talking about a new electoral machine but a revolutionary movement to not only reclaim America but transform its very spirit and substance into the free egalitarian society envisioned by the Founders. And like all true revolutions, this one has already been born first in the hearts and minds of the people, to paraphrase John Adams. It has arisen from out of the depths of a great misery and discontent that is sweeping the nation.
The corporate oligarchy’s two political arms – the Democratic and Republican parties – are doing their best to capture that discontent and define it in terms that will serve the Corporatocracy that has replaced the American Republic. It can be argued that Bernie Saunders performed precisely such a service by capturing and channeling some of that popular outrage back into the Democrats.
Regardless, no amount of back room political intrigue can derail a discontent so huge, provided that it finds its own mind, voice and leadership. And therein lies the challenge.
As that keen observer of Americans, Alexis de Tocqueville, observed in his work Democracy in America,
“Americans are constantly excited by two conflicting passions; they want to be led, and they wish to remain free: they strive to satisfy them both at once. They devise a sole, tutelary, and all-powerful form of government, but elected by the people. They combine the principle of centralization and that of popular sovereignty, and console themselves for being in bondage by the reflection that they have chosen their own guardians. By this system the American people shake off their state of dependence just long enough to select their master, and then relapse into it again. Yet he who consents to obey others, who submits his will, and even his thoughts, to their control, how can he pretend that he wishes to be free?”
A people reared to look to authority figures, to live and think vicariously through political “leaders” who are controlled invisibly and beyond their reach, are functional slaves. Regardless of the militancy of their words or program, they are unable to acquire their own outlook and power short of a profound shock that snaps their umbilical chord to the system. Bernie Saunders’ abject surrender to the Democratic Establishment provided such a shock to at least some of his followers, who are searching now for a third party alternative. And yet most of the millions who looked to Saunders to usher in a new America still seem like a gaggle of confused and directionless chickens, if their public remarks mean anything.
Growing up is never an easy thing to do, especially in a culture like ours that instills fear and infantile dependency into all of us from day one. And yet the unquenchable discontent of many Americans remains, and yearns to find its own mature power and expression not defined by the nation’s stale unipolar politics. To do so, their new American revolution must seek out and drink from the source of its vitality: that heart which Alexis de Tocqueville described in 1832:
“I sought for the greatness and genius of America in her commodious harbors and her ample rivers – and it was not there . . . in her rich mines and her vast world commerce – and it was not there . . . in her democratic Congress and her matchless Constitution – and it was not there. Not until I went into the churches of America and heard her pulpits aflame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power. America is great because she is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, she will cease to be great.”
Rarely is personal and civic virtue a topic in mainstream political discourse, nor is it seen as a necessary preliminary to liberty, as John Adams and other Founders continually stressed. But the truth is that without a moral awakening and the recovery of goodness within and among us, broader social change, let alone revolution, is unimaginable. It was such a revival known as the evangelical Great Awakening of the 1740′s and ’50′s that formed the hearts of the people who made the American Revolution. Then or now, against the brutality of a system gone mad with greed and violence, the sons and daughters of liberty are armed first and foremost by their capacity for goodness: for compassion, a love of what is true, and a refusal to dwell alongside evil and allow oppression and wrong to strike at any one of us.
These virtues form the basis of the program of our new American Revolution, which is rooted in the Natural Law and its three great maxims: No-one is subject to another, no-one has any right to more than another, and none shall do harm to another. When translated politically, these maxims give rise to three corresponding aims of Liberty, Equality and Peace.
By Liberty, we mean nothing less than the restoration of the constitutional Republic of the United States of America and the common law upon which it rests: a Republic in which every man and woman is sovereign and subject to nothing but the common law. To reclaim the Republic, we must disestablish the rule-by-fiat corporate tyranny that runs the government and the courts behind the mask of an American flag.
By Equality, we mean the de-corporatizing of America and an end to the rule of the “one percent”. The financial oligarchy who rule the nation must be as thoroughly dethroned as was King George III, and the wealth of the nation returned to all the people.
And by Peace, we mean the de-militarizing of America and the returning of power to the people through their own citizen militias and courts. An end, in short, to the military-industrial complex and its distortion of America into a permanent war economy and society.
A movement that pursues these goals to the end will win the allegiance of that great unspoken mass of discontented and sidelined Americans, and wrench a broad swath of poor and working people away from the clutches of Republicans and Democrats alike. Such a new alignment around a truly revolutionary third party in America will begin to break the corporate stranglehold and ignite the same flame that defeated the biggest Empire in the world in 1783.
For those who doubt this dream and call it an unwinnable battle, I draw their memories back to 1776 and a remnant few hundred patriot soldiers at Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, caught in a winter as deep as our own. Amidst their own defeatism and despair, a poor immigrant named Thomas Paine proclaimed to them these words that carried forward their spirits and the American revolution to final victory:
“Where others see now only risk, I see opportunity. But those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must undergo the labor of supporting it. I love the man that can smile in trouble, gather strength from distress, and grow brave from endurance. ‘Tis the business of small minds to shrink from conflict, but he whose heart is firm, whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death. We have it in our power to begin the world over again.”
Let us search for America in the virtue that rests in the hearts of its people, and the liberty that reaches out from there to claim back the nation that was stolen. Let us begin.
Requiem: Random Meditations for Perplexed Pilgrims
by Kevin D. Annett
Prime Minister Jean Chretien shows a protester who’s the boss, 1996
It takes only one man to commit a crime but an entire community to conceal it. - Krishnamurti
Evil is unspectacular and always human, and shares our bed and eats at our own table. - W.H. Auden
(Readers may wish to consult the July 8, 2016 news posting atwww.itccs.org .)
Dateline: Ottawa, Today – Somewhere in the Prime Minister’s Office
Little Justin Waterhole suddenly stopped preening himself at his mirror after a hurried rapping sounded at his door. It turned out to be one of his senior assistants.
“You’d better read this, Mr. Prime Minister” panted the flunky, thrusting a piece of paper at him.
Justin read it.
Hardly the brightest light bulb on the Hill, Justin needed an explanation.
“It’s an internal CSIS memo sir, from April of 1998. Somehow it got leaked out”
Uh huh? said Justin’s confused bovine gaze. The assistant, whose name was Dick, explained.
“It describes the Chretien containment operation, sir … You know, regarding the Indians”
“What Indians?” squeaked Justin nervously.
“The residential school Indians, sir. This memo laid out how they were to be stopped.”
“Oh yeah …” murmured the Prime Minister, glancing back at the mirror and adjusting his hair. “I remember hearing something about that. I think Daddy mentioned it once.”
Dick looked surprised but said nothing, hoping his boss would continue. But Justin only gave him a sad and empty smile.
“Mr. Trudeau sir, this memo implicates a former Liberal Prime Minister, Jean Chretien – one of your close political backers, sir – in a plan to harass, shut down and even do away with witnesses to residential school crimes. It’s being called a black ops plan of state terrorism, sir”
Justin frowned slightly and remarked,
“Who’s saying that?”
“I told you sir, the memo was leaked from somebody in CSIS. It went out on July 8. The CBC may look into it. The thing’s being quoted all over the internet!”
“Huh. Weird. I never saw it” replied Justin.
“The internet freaks are even running the news of the memo alongside that picture of Mr. Chretien choking that protester, sir …”
Justin laughed and uttered,
“Yeah, that was cool …”
Dick drew a heavy breath and continued,
“Well, anyway sir, this is bound to come up in question and answer period in the House, and you’d better be ready with an explanation!”
Justin frowned again.
“Oh yeah? Well, like what should I say?”
“I’ve already drafted something for you, sir. You’ll deny everything”
“Sure, okay” Justin replied, gazing furtively back at the mirror.
Dick seemed perturbed, but Justin didn’t seem to notice.
“Don’t you want to know why, Mr. Trudeau sir?” asked Dick.
“Why you have to deny the existence of the memo or the Chretien black ops plan, sir” Dick replied, his patience thinning.
“Yeah, okay, why?”
“Our friends at Cameco and Power Corp would be very upset if you didn’t , Mr. Prime Minister”
Justin stared blankly at Dick.
“Uranium, sir” Dick explained. “Hydro electricity”
Justin actually shrugged, as Dick wondered painfully to himself why he had ever turned down the Bay street consultancy offer.
“Well don’t leave me hanging here, Dick …” exclaimed Justin, donning the same cute smile he flashed at reporters.
“Mr. Chretien and several of his senior cabinet ministers were all heavy investors in those companies, sir. They still are. Their plan to silence the Indians wasn’t just a matter of political expediency.”
Justin still didn’t get it. Dick continued,
“The natives are in the way, Mr. Prime Minister. They’re even more in the way when they start yapping to the press about mass graves at residential schools. I assume your predecessor knew he had to do something about that before things got out of hand.”
“Wow” said Justin.
“Yes sir” replied Dick.
The dialogue is fictitious, perhaps, but the story is not.
The novelist William Styron wrote that the only thing holding back absolute hopelessness in life is either a happy marriage or a good book. And I would add, or kicking the biggest butt in town.
I first heard about the CSIS memo in question the day the news broke from Europe, where the opaque Canuck government insider who leaked it is apparently hiding out under police protection. I guess he or she just doesn’t trust Canada’s reputation for niceness, or something.
So what does it mean, anyway, when an entire nation and its churches kill off countless children as a matter of course and then with equal deliberation buy off or knock off the eye-witnesses?
My naïve answer is that whatever is responsible for such a crime has to be brought to an end. Stopped for good. Dismantled. Broken into little pieces so it can never harm again. Then something has to arise to replace it that is not murderous and criminal.
This attitude makes me a very unpopular man, here in Canada. People don’t like talking to me anymore, including my friends. Hell, even my political sympaticos won’t even write to me directly but do so through somebody else, since – you know – they might get targeted too, right?
I have a lot to say to our mystery man or woman who leaked the CSIS memo about the Canadian government’s plan to crush the truth tellers of the church-state massacre of brown children. Like for one thing, friend, stay in Europe.
You see, Canada’s too pleasant a place for whistle blowing. Canadians just don’t like a disturbance. We’re like the two grinning figure heads I once saw adorning a Haida longhouse, depicting slaves about to be sacrificed at a totem pole raising.Just keep smiling, everyone, and it’ll all be okay!
Twenty years ago I was stupid enough to think that publishing deadly truths that indict the powerful would change things more than window dressing. Dumbness has its purpose, of course, since none of my digging into those mortuary holes of Indian kids would have happened at the hands of a wiser man. But world enough and time hopefully awakens even the most die-hard activist to what he is swimming in. It took a lot of kicks to my head by the beast called Canada for me to grasp what was really going on.
When I was stupid and approachable, and deeply engaged in uncovering residential school atrocities, the government-pumped CBC used to phone me up every few months to see what I’d unearthed about our homegrown slaughter. Some new, eager-sounding voice would assure me that the CBC was planning a “major story” on the Indian school crimes (not their word for it, of course). Then after pumping me for information they’d always vanish: gone as quick as a Member of Parliament’s promises, and never a word of what I’d shared and proven would ever grace the evening news.
Nowadays, of course, I don’t get any such calls from the media. The official story is set in stone.
All of that ran through my head this week when I had passed on to me that a Montreal CBC reporter was “interested” in interviewing the CSIS-memo stool pigeon. Uh huh.
Don’t you hate it when the bad guys still try to treat us like idiots?
I’ve learned not to take it personally anymore. Reporters, politicians, Popes or Prime Ministers are all the same, especially during their first term on the job: they want to make a splash and be remembered. And the way to do that here in the Great White North is to keep things placid, dead and most of all, uncontroversial. Nobody in a prison likes too many questions, after all.
It was a brave soul indeed who released the CSIS memo on the Chretien plan to silence forever the witnesses to our own Genocide and shut down any inquiry into the same. I only hope their valor is matched by a trace of political realism that even the most seasoned Canadian activist seems to lack when it comes to the nature of their own country.
Realistically, the truth teller in question should expect nothing better from his revelation than a dead-end “official inquiry” into the matter by the very people who are guilty. That’s the Canadian way.
That said, I encourage the same whistle blower to go ahead anyway and kick the biggest butt here in town with everything he knows. My only regret is that by doing so he may attain the honor of becoming an even more hated figure in Canada than I am.