1. A master plan by the Canadian government and Catholic and Protestant churches to exterminate indigenous nations has been in operation across Canada since November 25, 1910. (Exhibit 1) This plan was authorized and has been maintained by the Crown of England and its Privy Council Office, the Vatican, and the Roman Catholic, Anglican and United Church of Canada, along with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), local police, the judiciary and private corporations.
2. This plan consisted of a state and church funded program of systemic inter-generational genocide based initially within the so-called Indian residential school system, established by a federal law on July 1, 1920. (Exhibit 2) Over a century, that system killed more than half of the children incarcerated within it, or more than 65,000 children. (www.murderbydecree.com) It also served as the launching pad for a general campaign of “ethnic cleansing” aimed primarily at the “non-assimilated”, predominantly western aboriginal tribes; a campaign that continues to the present day. This genocide has accounted for the massive de-population of more than 95% of the original west coast native nations: a total killing of somewhere around one million people.
3. Besides such a general de-population, the specific purpose of this genocidal campaign was the extermination of the traditional indigenous kinship network and the matriarchal clan mother system of authority that ensured indigenous control of lands and resources. The target of this extermination was the native family system and specifically, traditional women and their children. That traditional system was in fact effectively destroyed by the Indian residential schools between 1910 and 1996, when the last such “school” closed.
4. Despite the phasing out of Indian residential schools after 1970, this genocidal plan has intensified and diversified, and has been operated by different branches of the Canadian government, including the family welfare and family court system and by means of the state-funded aboriginal band councils. The “chiefs” of these councils have played a key role in eradicating any lingering indigenous authority and control over traditional lands and resources, and destroying their own people. They are doing so at the behest and in the payment of the Canadian government and domestic companies as well as multinational corporations from America, Japan and China.
5. The expulsion of all remaining traditional native tribes from their west coast lands assumed greater urgency as the twentieth century closed and the global demand for hydro-electricity, timber, minerals and other British Columbia (B.C.) resources intensified. Consequently, the past quarter century has witnessed an escalation of violence against Indians in Canada and a return to the violent methods of the early colonial period. By the 1990′s, large numbers of aboriginal families in northern B.C. began disappearing at the hands of unofficial death squads manned by off duty RCMP officers and local policemen, as well as third party contractors hired by the federal government, its aboriginal front men and different corporations. (Exhibit 3)
6. By 1995, when our own independent campaign to expose residential school crimes began making headlines in the Canadian media, stories of these disappearances of native families were also proliferating. Together, these exposures provoked a public misinformation campaign by the RCMP designed to fog and conceal the extent and the nature of the disappearances. This misinformation was only partly successful, and prompted the government of Canada to take firmer measures to erase any public awareness of the ongoing genocide of native families. It did so by means of a secret government Cabinet Directive dated April 3, 1998. (Exhibit 4)
7. This Directive by the Liberal government of Jean Chretien consisted of an official plan of state terror that was aimed at aboriginal activists and residential school survivors and their supporters, including our own campaign led by our ITCCS North American Field Secretary Kevin Annett. The Chretien terror plan authorized the use of “black ops” methods of illegal monitoring, disruption and violence against these targeted groups, including – to quote the Directive – the “elimination” of individuals who held knowledge or evidence of genocidal acts by Canadian church and state employees. This cabinet Directive is apparently still in operation. It has caused the death of at least two dozen aboriginal activists who have been assassinated by police and RCMP operatives since 1998, including members of our own network. (Exhibit 5)
8. The cabinet Directive in question was issued for implementation by the federal government to “E” Division of the RCMP in Vancouver in the first week of June, 1998, just before the first independent Tribunal into Indian residential school crimes was convened by our movement and a United Nations affiliate, IHRAAM, on June 12. In fact, the disruption of the IHRAAM Tribunal was the first goal of this state terror campaign, according to statements made by RCMP “E” Division Inspector Peter Montague who led the local campaign. This disruption became especially active after the Tribunal gave a public airing to the first reports of organized murder and child trafficking among northern B.C. tribes. (Exhibit 6)
9. It is important to note that this Chretien “state terror” Directive of April 3, 1998 was aimed at anyone who threatened to expose the historic and ongoing genocide of native people. Between 2006 and 2012, seven key eyewitnesses and prominent indigenous members of our ITCCS network in Vancouver and Winnipeg were killed at the hands of this Directive: Harriett Nahanee, Johnny “Bingo” Dawson, Ricky Lavallee, Harry Wilson, William Combes, Edna Phillips and Chief Louis Daniels. In the process of its state terror campaign, the Chretien Directive disrupted and marginalized much of our work and the movement to prosecute church and state for residential school crimes. But for many years it also concealed the slaughter and disappearance of aboriginal families across B.C. For example, after the June, 1998 IHRAAM Tribunal had been attacked and neutralized by RCMP operatives, the same agents – under the direction of RCMP Inspector Peter Montague – engaged in a similar destruction of the growing effort to identify the missing native people across B.C. and in Vancouver’s downtown east side.
10. This state-level attack on a genuine missing peoples’ inquiry was prompted by the fact that by this point, in early 1999, startling new evidence began to surface that ties the identity of some of the present-day killers of native people with men who worked in the Indian residential school system. In fact, our work has shown that the present senior leadership of the Anglican, Catholic and United Church of Canada is either directly implicated in residential school-era crimes or is actively protecting those who are; and that these same predators are still engaged in the systemic rape, trafficking and killing of children. It is therefore clear that a continuity of crime exists that spans decades and links the church-instigated residential school atrocities with the rape, torture and disappearance of present day natives, especially women and children. In short, the crime has never stopped, and is being protected by the same unholy alliance of church, police and government, which no doubt explains that trio’s unrelenting hostility and sabotage towards our campaign.
11. Our continuing investigations reveal that many of the men who tortured and killed children in the Indian residential schools and who are still preying on aboriginal women and children are also members or affiliates of the elite Vancouver Club at 915 West Hastings street. Their odious ranks include three Supreme Court judges, a battery of lawyers, church officials and corporate officers, a former Prime Minister and senior members of the RCMP and the Canadian military. Virtually all of these individuals are practicing members of the Anglican or United Church, and two Catholic Bishops are included in their number. Many of these men have also been identified by a former Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) operative as participants in the murderous “Piggy’s Palace” torture and snuff-film ring, including two politicians who now serve in the Canadian Senate: Larry Campbell and Patrick Brazeau. (Exhibit 7)
12. The general purpose and effect of the Chretien state terror Directive has been to protect these men and camouflage their links to the residential school era and present day corporate power brokers. But what cannot be concealed is the clear and direct connection between the highest levels of governmental, police, corporate, church and judicial power in Canada and these deliberate genocidal crimes.
13. By 2007, once these connections had been firmly proven by our campaign and by the growing testimonies of many aboriginal eyewitnesses, the Conservative government of Stephen Harper relied on the still-operative Chretien Plan to stop these disclosures and place a final “spin and containment” on the whole issue of Genocide in Canada. It did so through its own controlled, in-house inquiry: an elaborate public deception known as the “Truth and Reconciliation Commission” (TRC). The TRC was modeled on a standard black-ops misdirection campaign to bury evidence, silence witnesses, discredit truth tellers and exonerate the guilty. With the active compliance of the world media, the United Nations and every level of judicial and political power in Canada, the TRC buried the truth and the evidence of the residential schools genocide with remarkable success. (Exhibit 8) It did so in order to mask the continuance of that crime among especially west coast native nations, and accordingly was followed closely by a second cover-up effort by the present Liberal government of Canada known as the “National Missing Women Inquiry”.
14. It is clear that this latest stage -managed “Inquiry” is a further enactment of the Chretien Plan to eliminate all witnesses and evidence to Canada’s “Final Solution” of its indigenous population that began in 1910. The so-called “Missing Women Inquiry” is operating through the very police agencies, including the RCMP, that are responsible for the killing of targeted native women and their families. Like the TRC, it is undercutting and halting genuine efforts to reveal genocidal crimes and who is responsible for them, and is eliminating eyewitnesses who dispute the official accounts of the disappearances. It is doing so to ensure that the final destruction of indigenous peoples and their land base will proceed smoothly and with maximum profit to the corporate and state interests behind and profiting from that destruction.
15. For instance, a key fact being buried by the government and police “inquiry” is that the west coast disappearances are the result of specific racial and political targeting and are not random killings. This point was established by our investigations as early as the spring of 2003. (Exhibit 9) That is, the vast majority of missing aboriginal women are from matrilineal clan mother-led families that traditionally controlled the resources and land bases of the different Indian nations. In short, their killing was tantamount to deliberate political assassinations aimed at destroying the remaining traditional leaders of west coast tribes whose resistance stands in the way of resource-hungry corporations. In that sense, these latest murders are simply the continuation of Canada’s long tradition of overt extermination when it comes to indigenous people.
16. These crimes have an even darker aspect, involving Satanic ritualism that our work first documented as early as 1998 in the course of our inquiry into the Indian residential school system. The so-called “Ninth Circle”, a Catholic sacrificial cult formed in the seventeenth century by the Jesuits and still in operation under the directives of the highest level of the Vatican, functioned in the Canadian Indian residential schools from their inception. (Exhibit 10) The routine trafficking, torture and murder of children was practiced in the Anglican and United Church Indian schools as well as the Catholic ones, and has implicated senior members of the government and the British royal family as well as the churches. (Exhibit 11) The same Ninth Circle network continues to kill with impunity in church circles today and in west coast native communities situated on lands heavily endowed with valuable resources: a fact well established by our research and eyewitnesses. It is clear that the same forces behind the theft of aboriginal land and wealth are ritually killing and trafficking native children today as part of a general genocidal agenda.
17. Behind its mask of beneficence, as epitomized by its new, spin doctoring Prime Minister Trudeau, Canada is a closed and repressive society that is actively exterminating the remaining “non-assimilated” indigenous people within its borders. It is doing so according to its foundational genocidal program of 1910 and the 1998 Chretien black ops Directive, and with the active collusion and in the interest of Chinese and American resource corporations. As a state-led campaign, this culmination of the Canadian genocide has judicial sanction. This is evident in not only the refusal of any “Crown” court to try or convict any person or agency for genocidal acts, but by the active prosecution by the same courts of anyone who exposes these crimes. In short, there is no avenue for relief or justice by victims of this genocide within Canada, its courts or in the agencies of the United Nations, which have turned their back on the reality of this ongoing crime by Christian Canada. (Exhibit 12)
18. Accordingly, these facts indicate that it now falls on the global community to stand upon international law and bring political and economic sanctions against Canada, the Crown of England, the Vatican and their church and corporate associates for their ongoing crimes against humanity. Canada and these powers are rogue bodies whose actions threaten not only the innocent but the sovereignty and peace of all nations. This threat is evident in the continued standing policy known as “Crimen Sollicitationas” within the Roman Catholic Church, that subverts child protection laws and the authority of sovereign governments by requiring that every Catholic in the world protect in-house child abusers and conceal child abuse and trafficking from the police. The Anglican / Church of England is governed by the same subversive policy. (Exhibit 13) Since its enactment in 1929, this church law and practice has encouraged and caused the systematic murder of children in Canada and around the world to continue unchecked and in open violation of the sovereignty of nation states and their laws. As long as such institutionalized criminality against children is allowed to legally operate, no country can claim to be protecting its own citizens.
19. The Canadian Holocaust of indigenous people and children must be stopped, as must the depredations of the murderous Ninth Circle and other child sacrificial cults that operate under state and church sanction. There is a clear moral and legal obligation of sovereign nations to restrain and punish proven criminal regimes like Canada, the British Crown and the Vatican. We therefore call upon and expect nations to do so, using their full police, military and legal machinery. We are especially directing this call to President Vladimir Putin, his government and the people of Russia, and all countries outside the influence of the western bloc.
20. Specifically, our ITCCS Directorate is asking these governments to do the following:
- Commence comprehensive economic and political sanctions against Canada, England and the Vatican as convicted genocidal regimes, including by seeking their formal censure and expulsion from the General Assembly of the United Nations, and imposing a trade and tourism embargo on these states
- Dispatch Peace Keeping forces to Canada to protect aboriginal eyewitnesses, targeted families and ITCCS activists who are confronting these crimes, and to perform the arrest of convicted war criminals in Canada
- Dispatch professionally trained forensic teams to assist us in the uncovering and examining of crime scenes and mass graves at the site of former Indian residential schools
21. In the weeks ahead, our delegation will be bringing this appeal and our evidence to many governments and to the people, educators, jurists and media of the world. Those of us who have revealed and confronted these crimes within Canada have been assaulted, harassed, imprisoned and censored by every level of government, the police, and the courts, and have been prevented from operating freely within our own country. We are therefore bringing this truth beyond Canada’s borders for the sake of the army of innocents who have died and who will die if justice is not done. Here we stand, we can do no other.
Issued September 30, 2016 by the ITCCS Central Directorate with the endorsement of elders of the Anishinabe, Mohawk, Cree, Metis and Squamish indigenous nations across Canada
ITCCS Central Directorate, Brussels
2. The federal law of July 1, 1920 making it compulsory for every aboriginal child in Canada seven years or older to be incarcerated in the Indian residential school system. (Attachment 004.jpg)
3. Some of the evidence of these death squads and their police involvement is found in the testimonies on this memo: http://itccs.org/2011/02/02/
4. A copy of this Directive was issued in July 2016 to the ITCCS central office by an informant within the Canadian intelligence service. The Chretien Directive is described at http://itccs.org/2016/07/08/
5. These assassinations have claimed seven aboriginal activists with the ITCCS in Vancouver and Winnipeg, as well as native protestors across Canada. Especially targeted have been traditional west coast elders with knowledge of the spiritual and oral histories of their nations.
6. These reports involved the naming of the top government-funded “chief” of the Carrier-Sekani Tribal Council, Ed John, as a drug and child trafficker and land speculator who was actively killing off his own people at the behest of Alcan and B.C. Hydro to secure their land. John was named as such by three former members of his Tribal Council, two of whom (Frank Martin and Helen Michel) gave their testimonies at the IHRAAM Tribunal into residential school crimes in Vancouver in June, 1998. (www.murderbydecree.com)
7. The CSIS operative, Grant Wakefield, spoke in person to ITCCS Field Secretary Kevin Annett concerning these facts on two occasions, but was subsequently sued by the government into silence and blacklisted in the Canadian media. His statement is contained in part in Part Three of Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada. The names of the politicians, judges and other officials active in the snuff and trafficking ring are held by the ITCCS; they include former Prime Minister Paul Martin and Justices MacEachern, Esson and Grobberman of the British Columbia Supreme Court, as well as senior police officers involved in the “Missing Women Inquiry”,such as Bruce Michelson of the Vancouver Police Department.
8. Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada details the TRC cover up and criminality, in Part One. (www.murderbydecree.com)
9. Again, the details of this connection can be found in Part Three of Murder by Decree. Wendy Poole, for instance, was a prominent “missing woman” in Vancouver whose family had been heavily involved in public protests and road blockades to defend their traditional territories from logging and strip mining. Her uncle, Art Solomon, was a sovereign traditionalists very much at odds with the government and its puppet native chiefs.
10. See not only Murder by Decree but Unrelenting: Between Sodom and Zion by Kevin Annett (amazon.com) for a discussion of the Ninth Circle cult. The testimony of a participant in Ninth Circle ceremonies in Europe, Anne Marie van Blijenburgh, is found at this site: http://itccs.org/2014/09/10/
12. See http://itccs.org/2016/04/01/
13. In September, 2010 Elizabeth Windsor signed the Holyrood Agreement with Joseph Ratzinger aka Pope Benedict, laying out the terms for the reincorporation of the Church of England into the Church of Rome. One of these terms was the imposition of the conditions of Crimen Sollicitationas on all Anglican clergy, officials and members. See this site: http://itccs.org/2014/02/02/
Radio Free Kanata resumes its weekly broadcasts on September 4, 2016
Tune in to www.bbsradio.com/
Every Sunday at 3 pm pacific, 6 pm eastern, 10/11 pm GMT
Hosts: Kevin Annett and guest contributors
Radio Free Kanata is the official voice of the sovereign Republic of Kanata, established under common law on January 15, 2015 to replace the criminal and false jurisdiction called the “Dominion of Canada”. Featuring front line news, reflections and reports from the struggle to displace global corporate tyranny and crimes in high places, Radio Free Kanata also serves as an organizing medium to unite and train activists and members of the Republic.
Upcoming programs will include the campaign to establish common law courts across Kanata and the world; environmental genocide against the northern Cree people; child trafficking by the Children’s Aid Society and forced vaccinations; the ongoing guilt of the churches and government of Canada for mass murder; and the global campaign to stop the Vatican and its murderous Ninth Circle child sacrificial cult.
In addition, French language and bi-lingual programs will be broadcast on many themes by our supporters in Quebec.
Listen, Engage, and Act: for you are the new society.
Issued by the Central Office of the Republic of Kanata
1 August, 2016 - email@example.com
Requiem: Random Meditations for Perplexed Pilgrims
by Kevin D. Annett
Prime Minister Jean Chretien shows a protester who’s the boss, 1996
It takes only one man to commit a crime but an entire community to conceal it. - Krishnamurti
Evil is unspectacular and always human, and shares our bed and eats at our own table. - W.H. Auden
(Readers may wish to consult the July 8, 2016 news posting atwww.itccs.org .)
Dateline: Ottawa, Today – Somewhere in the Prime Minister’s Office
Little Justin Waterhole suddenly stopped preening himself at his mirror after a hurried rapping sounded at his door. It turned out to be one of his senior assistants.
“You’d better read this, Mr. Prime Minister” panted the flunky, thrusting a piece of paper at him.
Justin read it.
Hardly the brightest light bulb on the Hill, Justin needed an explanation.
“It’s an internal CSIS memo sir, from April of 1998. Somehow it got leaked out”
Uh huh? said Justin’s confused bovine gaze. The assistant, whose name was Dick, explained.
“It describes the Chretien containment operation, sir … You know, regarding the Indians”
“What Indians?” squeaked Justin nervously.
“The residential school Indians, sir. This memo laid out how they were to be stopped.”
“Oh yeah …” murmured the Prime Minister, glancing back at the mirror and adjusting his hair. “I remember hearing something about that. I think Daddy mentioned it once.”
Dick looked surprised but said nothing, hoping his boss would continue. But Justin only gave him a sad and empty smile.
“Mr. Trudeau sir, this memo implicates a former Liberal Prime Minister, Jean Chretien – one of your close political backers, sir – in a plan to harass, shut down and even do away with witnesses to residential school crimes. It’s being called a black ops plan of state terrorism, sir”
Justin frowned slightly and remarked,
“Who’s saying that?”
“I told you sir, the memo was leaked from somebody in CSIS. It went out on July 8. The CBC may look into it. The thing’s being quoted all over the internet!”
“Huh. Weird. I never saw it” replied Justin.
“The internet freaks are even running the news of the memo alongside that picture of Mr. Chretien choking that protester, sir …”
Justin laughed and uttered,
“Yeah, that was cool …”
Dick drew a heavy breath and continued,
“Well, anyway sir, this is bound to come up in question and answer period in the House, and you’d better be ready with an explanation!”
Justin frowned again.
“Oh yeah? Well, like what should I say?”
“I’ve already drafted something for you, sir. You’ll deny everything”
“Sure, okay” Justin replied, gazing furtively back at the mirror.
Dick seemed perturbed, but Justin didn’t seem to notice.
“Don’t you want to know why, Mr. Trudeau sir?” asked Dick.
“Why you have to deny the existence of the memo or the Chretien black ops plan, sir” Dick replied, his patience thinning.
“Yeah, okay, why?”
“Our friends at Cameco and Power Corp would be very upset if you didn’t , Mr. Prime Minister”
Justin stared blankly at Dick.
“Uranium, sir” Dick explained. “Hydro electricity”
Justin actually shrugged, as Dick wondered painfully to himself why he had ever turned down the Bay street consultancy offer.
“Well don’t leave me hanging here, Dick …” exclaimed Justin, donning the same cute smile he flashed at reporters.
“Mr. Chretien and several of his senior cabinet ministers were all heavy investors in those companies, sir. They still are. Their plan to silence the Indians wasn’t just a matter of political expediency.”
Justin still didn’t get it. Dick continued,
“The natives are in the way, Mr. Prime Minister. They’re even more in the way when they start yapping to the press about mass graves at residential schools. I assume your predecessor knew he had to do something about that before things got out of hand.”
“Wow” said Justin.
“Yes sir” replied Dick.
The dialogue is fictitious, perhaps, but the story is not.
The novelist William Styron wrote that the only thing holding back absolute hopelessness in life is either a happy marriage or a good book. And I would add, or kicking the biggest butt in town.
I first heard about the CSIS memo in question the day the news broke from Europe, where the opaque Canuck government insider who leaked it is apparently hiding out under police protection. I guess he or she just doesn’t trust Canada’s reputation for niceness, or something.
So what does it mean, anyway, when an entire nation and its churches kill off countless children as a matter of course and then with equal deliberation buy off or knock off the eye-witnesses?
My naïve answer is that whatever is responsible for such a crime has to be brought to an end. Stopped for good. Dismantled. Broken into little pieces so it can never harm again. Then something has to arise to replace it that is not murderous and criminal.
This attitude makes me a very unpopular man, here in Canada. People don’t like talking to me anymore, including my friends. Hell, even my political sympaticos won’t even write to me directly but do so through somebody else, since – you know – they might get targeted too, right?
I have a lot to say to our mystery man or woman who leaked the CSIS memo about the Canadian government’s plan to crush the truth tellers of the church-state massacre of brown children. Like for one thing, friend, stay in Europe.
You see, Canada’s too pleasant a place for whistle blowing. Canadians just don’t like a disturbance. We’re like the two grinning figure heads I once saw adorning a Haida longhouse, depicting slaves about to be sacrificed at a totem pole raising.Just keep smiling, everyone, and it’ll all be okay!
Twenty years ago I was stupid enough to think that publishing deadly truths that indict the powerful would change things more than window dressing. Dumbness has its purpose, of course, since none of my digging into those mortuary holes of Indian kids would have happened at the hands of a wiser man. But world enough and time hopefully awakens even the most die-hard activist to what he is swimming in. It took a lot of kicks to my head by the beast called Canada for me to grasp what was really going on.
When I was stupid and approachable, and deeply engaged in uncovering residential school atrocities, the government-pumped CBC used to phone me up every few months to see what I’d unearthed about our homegrown slaughter. Some new, eager-sounding voice would assure me that the CBC was planning a “major story” on the Indian school crimes (not their word for it, of course). Then after pumping me for information they’d always vanish: gone as quick as a Member of Parliament’s promises, and never a word of what I’d shared and proven would ever grace the evening news.
Nowadays, of course, I don’t get any such calls from the media. The official story is set in stone.
All of that ran through my head this week when I had passed on to me that a Montreal CBC reporter was “interested” in interviewing the CSIS-memo stool pigeon. Uh huh.
Don’t you hate it when the bad guys still try to treat us like idiots?
I’ve learned not to take it personally anymore. Reporters, politicians, Popes or Prime Ministers are all the same, especially during their first term on the job: they want to make a splash and be remembered. And the way to do that here in the Great White North is to keep things placid, dead and most of all, uncontroversial. Nobody in a prison likes too many questions, after all.
It was a brave soul indeed who released the CSIS memo on the Chretien plan to silence forever the witnesses to our own Genocide and shut down any inquiry into the same. I only hope their valor is matched by a trace of political realism that even the most seasoned Canadian activist seems to lack when it comes to the nature of their own country.
Realistically, the truth teller in question should expect nothing better from his revelation than a dead-end “official inquiry” into the matter by the very people who are guilty. That’s the Canadian way.
That said, I encourage the same whistle blower to go ahead anyway and kick the biggest butt here in town with everything he knows. My only regret is that by doing so he may attain the honor of becoming an even more hated figure in Canada than I am.
July 1 – Republic of Kanata Day
In this report:
1. Breaking News :
– Independent Missing People Inquiry uncovers startling new evidence – Common Law Court to be convened in Vancouver
– Counter-Report to Canada’s Genocide cover-up is officially censored – “Murder by Decree” is proscribed by west coast libraries after governmental pressure
– “Secret archive” of Catholic church crimes uncovered by Pennsylvania Grand Jury
– An Admission of Guilt? Quebec Catholic Arch-Bishop under suspicion of Ninth Circle complicity bans priests from being alone with children
2. Radio Free Kanata Returns! Our weekly broadcasts resume on Sunday September 4
3. Common Law Republic and its courts spread – Reclamations planned for the fall as speaking and organizing tours commence across North America and Europe
1. Breaking News :
Independent Missing People Inquiry uncovers startling new evidence – Common Law Court to be convened in Vancouver
Vancouver: After three months of investigations, the independent inquiry known as the International Tribunal for the Disappeared of Canada (ITDC) has released a startling interim report. Based on more than a hundred interviews, the ITDC report claims that the number of missing women and children on Canada’s west coast is “far more vast than previously suspected … it is a huge number, probably in the thousands.”
To quote an excerpt from the report’s summary,
“Previous police investigations were deliberately skewed to focus only on aboriginal women in certain localities who had been reported missing after a span of months, and quite often years. But when one tallies the total number of disappeared people regardless of the time elapsed or the locale where they vanished, the big picture indicates that hundreds of mostly aboriginal families are literally vanishing at a constant rate across the entire province of British Columbia (B.C.), and especially in coastal towns and across the north.”
The active involvement of RCMP and local police officers, social workers, government officials and judges in these disappearances is also confirmed by the ITDC report.
“Every level of the government and legal infrastructure in B.C. is involved in these disappearances, from local social workers and doctors who target, criminalize, over medicate and transport native children out of their homes, to judges who order the subsequent arrest of these children’s parents, to the RCMP hit squads and their private contractors who dispose of targeted aboriginal families. The recent appointment of a convicted child trafficker, Ed John, as the special adviser to the provincial government on native foster care, is one example of the institutionalization of this system of in-house crime … Growing evidence suggests that Mr. John was placed in his position to provide governmental protection to the growing trade in trafficking native children through white foster homes and to undetermined numbers of overseas buyers.”
A special ITDC team operating out of Terrace and Powell River, B.C. has also discovered that Chinese companies with military connections are involved in aboriginal disappearances, as part of an “ethnic cleansing” program tied to the colonization of Chinese settlers to Canada’s west coast.
Sino Bright, a Chinese corporation that sponsors off shore private schools in China and Canada and advocates an escalating immigration of Chinese to Canada, is establishing a major operation in the coastal town of Powell River, which has historically been a hot spot for aboriginal disappearances, child trafficking and off shore drug importation from Asia. (See testimony of witness Dagmar Stephens, http://itccs.org/2011/02/02/
Sino Bright’s head executive Quan Ouyang is linked to Chinese Generals implicated in the military-run human organ trafficking trade in China and related mass disappearances of targeted minority groups in China such as the Uyghur Muslims. The Chinese military leader Xi Jin Ping and several “highly placed Generals” are business associates of Quan Ouyang.
According to one RCMP witness interviewed by the ITDC team,
“Just last year the FBI were nosing around Powell River searching for a team of serial killers that were hitting all around Seattle and were tied to Asian gangs. Then suddenly the FBI backed off. One of them remarked to my commander there was some kind of diplomatic pressure on them to stop looking in Powell River. The last group of cops that tried digging into what goes on in that town were all found dead in their motel room. Drugs, sure, the Triad and Yakuza gangs use the place to bring in their shiploads, everybody knows that. But something even bigger than that had to make the FBI back off.”
Chinese investment in Canada, and especially in British Columbia, increased fifteen times between 2004 and 2014, and now totals over $13 billion. Much of that investment is concentrated in mining, lumber and power industries, often situated on traditional aboriginal lands still occupied by native bands. But the Chinese influence is expanding into many other sectors. (http://www.bcbusiness.ca/
According to the ITDC report summary,
“All our research indicates that powerful global economic and political forces are eliminating aboriginal populations in British Columbia with the same intensity as during the historic genocidal high point of European settlement between 1880 and 1920. The only difference now is that Trans-Pacific colonialism is behind the genocide, aided by Canadian governments and their police.”
On the basis of the ITDC report a common law court will be convened in Vancouver during the fall of 2016 that will seek to indict senior state, military, police and corporate officials in both Canada and China for the crimes against humanity being uncovered and documented by the ITDC.
The work of the ITDC continues. The Tribunal can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org . More information on their evidence can be found in Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada (2016), at www.murderbydecree.com .
Counter-Report to Canada‘s Genocide cover-up is officially censored – “Murder by Decree” is proscribed by west coast libraries after governmental pressure
Vancouver, Nanaimo: In recent weeks, copies of the just-released book “Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada” have continually vanished off the shelves of the Vancouver Island Library system and the Vancouver Public Library without reasonable explanation by library staff. In response, an inquiry to the central library office in Vancouver has revealed a directive to branch libraries to remove all copies of the book “for examination and evaluation”.
When asked about this directive, a senior staff member of the Vancouver Public Library who chose to remain unidentified stated to Kevin Annett on June 3, 2016,
“We were advised that the contents of that book could create a litigation issue for the library”.
When asked who advised them so, the staff member said, “Lawyers for the City, and Victoria”
“You mean the provincial government?” (Kevin)
“That’s correct” (Staff member)
A similar request for explanation from the Vancouver Island Library office in Nanaimo has been ignored.
Copies of Murder by Decree and its companion work, Unrelenting: Between Sodom and Zion can be ordered through Amazon.com and createspace.com .
“Secret archive” of Catholic church crimes uncovered by Pennsylvania Grand Jury
A Grand Jury in Altoona, Pennsylvania has issued a report that reveals a policy within the Catholic church of maintaining secret archives of evidence related to the trafficking and rape of children by priests. These archives are under the sole control of the local diocese Bishop and under so-called Canon law are never to be made public.
The Grand Jury’s report is part of a case that has already indicted a local Catholic Bishop, Stephen Raica, for aiding child rape and trafficking in his Diocese. Raica may stand trial within the next few months.
Last April, the Grand Jury’s investigators used court warrants to obtain access to Raica’s own secret archives and found that the identity of known child raping priests was being deliberately concealed by Raica. His action confirmed to investigators that the standing Vatican policy known as Crimen Sollicitationas, under which in-house child rape is to be concealed from the public and the police, is not only in effect but is binding on its officials.
“This discovery is earth shaking” commented a Pennsylvania attorney connected to the upcoming trial of Bishop Raica.
“In effect these secret archives could point to a broader system of planned malfeasance by the entire church that meet all the legal definitions of an institutionalized criminal conspiracy.”
(Copies of the Pennsylvania Grand Jury’s report can be obtained through the ITCCS central office at email@example.com).
An Admission of Guilt? Quebec Catholic Arch-Bishop already under suspicion of child trafficking bans priests from being alone with children
Montreal (source: The Guardian, June 24, 2016)
Catholic clergy in Montreal are now prohibited from being alone with children while performing their duties, under a new ruling by Montreal Arch-Bishop Christian Lepine that tacitly acknowledges that Catholic churches are unsafe environments for children.
The sudden announcement by Lepine’s office came during the same week that new evidence surfaced linking Lepine to the trafficking and disappearance of children at Marie Reine du Monde Cathedral in downtown Montreal, as part of the Catholic Ninth Circle sacrificial cult. (see http://itccs.org/2014/08/16/
Arch-Bishop Lepine is an intimate and long time associate of Cardinal Gerald Lacroix, a confirmed member of the Ninth Circle and a participant in a February 23, 2014 ritual killing of a young boy at the Jesuit San Lorenzo church in Rome. On August 15, 2014, a planned ritual killing of two children at a Ninth Circle killing site in Outremont, a suburb of Montreal, was disrupted by an ITCCS team. In the material uncovered at this site and subsequently analyzed, Arch-Bishop Christian Lepine’s name was mentioned as one of the Montreal initiates of the Ninth Circle cult. This material and a letter of demand was sent to Arch-Bishop Lepine’s office this past month, on June 18, 2016, barely a week before his sudden announcement.
“Lepine is doing more than covering his own ass. He’s protecting members of the Ninth Circle in Montreal by casting a fog of beneficence and ‘concern’ around his entire Diocese, to mask the fact that it’s a child-killing ground” commented an ITCCS spokesman in Montreal today.
Quebec affiliates of the ITCCS are planning a series of actions around the Lepine affair and are considering convening a common law court inquiry into the Ninth Circle in Montreal. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to become involved.
2. Radio Free Kanata Returns! Our weekly broadcasts resume on Sunday September 4
Radio Free Kanata, the official public voice of the sovereign Republic of Kanata, will resume its weekly broadcasts on Sunday, September 4 at 3 pm pacific, 6 pm eastern time, 11 pm GMT. It will be live on the BBS radio network, located at www.bbsradio.com/radiofreekana
Veteran broadcaster and host Kevin Annett will feature weekly guests and reports from local Republic and common law action groups, explore a range of spiritual and political themes, and provide regular online training workshops in Natural and Common Law.
Radio Free Kanata was originally launched on BBS radio in February, 2015, soon after the proclamation of the Republic of Kanata by patriots across the former “dominion of Canada”. Its weekly listeners topped several thousand after just a few months, and the show was heard all over the world. The program went off the air after eight months for reorganization.
3. Common Law Republic and its courts spread – Reclamations planned for the fall as speaking and organizing tours commence across North America and Europe
Begin where you are, and help to convene the local Peoples’ Assemblies that will be the legislative core of new Common Law Republics. To learn more, join the movement, and book Kevin Annett and other speakers in your community, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , or by leaving a message at 386-492-2395 (USA).
(This Legal Notice is being distributed and posted at Catholic, Anglican and United Churches across Canada as of June 1, 2016 – Copies of this Notice can be obtained through email@example.com)
THIS CHURCH STANDS CONVICTED AND CONDEMNED UNDER THE LAWS OF GOD AND MANKIND AS A CRIMINAL BODY GUILTY OF GENOCIDE, CHILD TRAFFICKING AND OTHER PROVEN CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.
ALL PERSONS ARE HEREBY PROHIBITED FROM FUNDING OR PARTICIPATING IN THIS CHURCH AND MAY FACE FINES OR IMPRISONMENT IF THEY DO SO, ACCORDING TO THE UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION ON TRANSNATIONAL CRIMINAL ORGANIZATIONS (2000)
AND THE VERDICT OF THE INTERNATIONAL COMMON LAW COURT OF JUSTICE OF FEBRUARY 25, 2013 - Case Docket No. 02252013-001
THIS PUBLIC NOTICE HAS THE FULL EFFECT AND FORCE OF THE LAW AND WILL BE ENFORCED
ISSUED BY THE INTERNATIONAL COMMON LAW COURT OF JUSTICE Criminal Trial Division, ICLCJ Brussels Office – firstname.lastname@example.org
June 1, 2016
by Kevin D. Annett
It’s all about the Real Estate, Mate: What they didn’t teach me in Sunday School
“I have secured the land and arrested the pagans.”- Missionary and land speculator John Ross, Ahousaht, British Columbia, October 1, 1903
“We can’t have Kevin Annett upset the applecart over the Ahousaht land deal” – John Cashore, British Columbia NDP Environment Minister and United Church clergyman, November 5, 1994, just prior to Kevin’s firing without cause from St. Andrew’s United Church
“I regret to inform you that the internal disciplinary procedures of the United Church fall outside the jurisdiction of my department … I cannot intervene in the church’s actions against Reverend Annett” - Ujjal Dosanjh, British Columbia Attorney General and cabinet colleague of Cashore, May 14, 1997
“Come now Kevin; you don’t really believe there’s a separation of church and state in this country, do you?” - Provincial Conflict of Interest Commissioner H.D. Oliver, June 4, 1997
A decade before he learned to despise and fear me, John Cashore was the first person to congratulate me on my maiden homily at Vancouver’s First United Church, where he was the minister in 1986.
“If all your sermons are that good Kevin, you’ll have an outstanding career in the United Church!” he effused as he pumped my hand on that memorably ironic Sunday in October.
John lived to regret his remark.
Alas, my anticipated career as a professional God Talker never came off, but I did learn how to give dirty politicians like John Cashore many sleepless nights.
John’s particular insomnia was caused in the summer of 1994 when I surfaced a lucrative inside deal he had cooked up as an NDP provincial government minister to profit his corporate backer Weyerhauser and protect his own United Church of Canada from a potentially disastrous scandal.
It was all about old growth cedar trees, and the little brown human remains they concealed.
In 1903 a man very much like John Cashore had arrived on the stormy coastline of what we call Vancouver Island that was the ancestral homeland of the Ahousaht indigenous people.
The man’s name was John Ross, and as a Presbyterian missionary he was also given by “the Crown” the power of a cop, a judge and an Indian Agent. As such, John set up what became the United Church’s Ahousaht “Indian residential school” where over half the local Ahousaht children died. The zealous John Ross systematically arrested any Ahousaht who wouldn’t incarcerate their children in the death trap called a school. And in the process, he also stole nearly half of the Ahousaht’s land.
John’s multiple role as priest, child trafficker, land grabber and magistrate wasn’t all that unusual when one considers that his Presbyterian church and its descendent, the United Church of Canada, were conferred with the legal power of a bank and land broker by the merry old Crown of England.
After all, how else do Civilized Christians ensure that all those big trees and fishing grounds end up in the right hands?
John Ross was an efficient multi-tasker. Within a few months the formerly independent Ahousahts had been corralled into church and residential school and their traditional chiefs locked up by Ross and his band of “special” Indian constables. And not coincidentally, the richest Ahousaht land and its lucrative old growth cedars was also brought into the fold of what became the United Church of Canada.
Worse the luck for John Ross, he had to hurriedly vacate the premises one spring day in 1909 when he was implicated in the death of a child at the residential school: one Carrie George, age eight, who was the only daughter of his chief adversary, the traditional Siem Maquinna George.
But Ross’ legacy remained.
In 1952 the United Church began selling off the stolen Ahousaht land to their various financial backers, including the logging company MacMillan-Bloedel. And in 1994 the latter signed away the Ahousaht land to the biggest lumber multinational in the world, the American company Weyerhauser Ltd., after my old fan John Cashore secretly set up the whole deal through his new cabinet position as the provincial Environment minister.
Naturally, the Ahousahts never got a penny from the deal. John Cashore profited, however, courtesy of Weyerhauser, as did his own United Church of Canada, whose history as the original land grabber in Ahousaht was carefully shielded from public scrutiny by Cashore through his governmental office.
End of story? Uh uh. Enter stage left yours truly, who stumbled my way into the whole sordid mess in October of 1994 after learning about it from one of Chief Maquinna’s descendents, one Earl George, an Ahousaht elder who frequented my Port Alberni United Church.
Well wait just a darn minute! I exclaimed in an imprudent letter to my United Church bosses in Toronto after getting the low down from Earl, including how the church had made big bucks off the Ahousaht deal. We’re not supposed to profit off stolen native land! It even says so in our church policy manual!
Ah, the naivety of youth.
John Cashore’s personal role in tossing me from my pulpit and eventually from my livelihood and family surfaced in the year following my unceremonious cashiering out of the United Church of Canada.
As co-conspirators tend to do under pressure, one of the Presbytery church officers who’d arranged my firing, one Win Stokes, spilled the beans at the United Church kangaroo court “de-listing hearing” that robbed me of my profession.
Under cross-examination and obviously in an effort to cover his own ass and shift the blame, Stokes blurted out that John Cashore had insisted on my expulsion after saying to him that “We can’t have Kevin Annett upset the applecart over the Ahousaht land deal”. Stokes admitted that Cashore had also made sure that Ahousaht elder Earl George never completed his training for United Church ministry.
Business as usual in the Great White North, of course. But none of it sat right with me, having still not awoken to the way things are.
And so soon after my expulsion from the church I diligently sought out one H.D. Oliver, a retired provincial court judge who had been dubbed the Commissioner to investigate charges of “conflict of interest” by British Columbia politicians. And so in earnest I brought to him the case that John Cashore had used his public office to profit and protect his buddies in the church.
I could have guessed what the obese Mr. Oliver would say the moment I was ushered into his august presence in a downtown Vancouver board room.
He listened with an amused smirk as I laid out the facts to him. He only interrupted me once, to comment that he too was a United Church member. But seeing that I still didn’t get it, Oliver finally sat back after I was done and said to me with that same wry insider’s grin,
“Come now Kevin; you don’t really believe there’s a separation of church and state in this country, do you?”
And as for the Ahousaht people: no, they never did get their land back, and most of them never saw a penny from all the mega profits squeezed out of all those slaughtered cedar trees. But their Around the Fort suck hole chiefs sure did: guys like Cliff Atleo, father of the future Assembly of First Nations Grand Chief Sean “Tonto” Atleo, who made a bundle through his own logging company called Ilsaak Limited that wiped out the last old growth trees on Ahousaht land.
I hear that John Cashore still turns a funny shade of green whenever my name is mentioned. But hell: that’s the price of civilization.
Part One: How the Fix Began, or, Sweeping Up the Little Bones
Sunday, April 14, 1996 – Port Alberni, British Columbia
With a foresight unusual for United Church of Canada bureaucrats, Marion Best and Virginia Coleman of the General Council Office convene a secret meeting this evening with top officials of the west coast Nuu-Chah-Nulth Tribal Council (NTC). The latter have recently commenced the first major class action lawsuit against that church for the crimes committed by its employees in its Alberni Indian residential school.
Marion and Virginia have brought along their cheque book.
The confidential conclave is not without a touch of irony, for it takes place at St. Andrew’s United Church, the former clerical abode of the Reverend Kevin D. Annett, who has just recently been fired without cause and threatened with defrocking by the same top church officers after he imprudently began asking questions about missing brown children at the said school.
Unfortunately for the beleaguered duo of Marion Best and Virginia Coleman, one of Kevin’s associates, the Reverend Bruce Gunn, is present that night at the secret meeting with the west coast chiefs. And like the proverbial fly on the wall, or snake in the grass, depending on one’s viewpoint, Bruce Gunn later gives to the sadder but wiser Reverend Annett a blow by blow account of what transpired.
The buck that evening stops with Virginia Coleman, who as General Secretary of the United Church brandishes an offer she is sure the chubby NTC chieftains will not refuse.
“The United Church is willing to provide some monetary compensation to a limited number of our former residential school students” she declares, her eyes never lifting from her attorney’s carefully worded script. “But there are two conditions to our offer.”
One can assume that at this point, visions of something more than sugar plums are starting to dance in the heads of the Indians who are present, all of whom learned the score while children themselves in the local death camp called a residential school.
“The first condition is that you must agree to restrict your litigation to issues of personal injury and not matters of a criminal nature, such as the alleged killing of students. And the second condition is that you must disassociate yourselves from Kevin Annett and his claims of murders in the Alberni residential school.”
Our faithful observer, Bruce Gunn, was surprised by the speed with which the august body of aboriginal leaders gobbled up the deal. Nelson Keitlah, Cliff Atleo and all the other NTC brass who were present that evening swallowed what was offered to them, but not, of course, before demanding an added sweetener in the form of certain considerable benefits that would accrue to themselves personally as part of the backroom arrangement.
Not surprisingly, there was a general atmosphere of good will and “reconciliation” prevailing afterwards among the pale and brown skinned aficionados who were present that night. That spirit of course did not extend to anyone outside the Arrangement: especially to Kevin Annett, his family, or any of the many thousands of residential school “survivors” who could now expect, at best, a few drops of blood money.
Those of us who occasionally wonder why no native politician in Canada has ever called for a criminal prosecution of the churches that killed 60,000 of their own relatives should remember the Port Alberni meeting of April 14, 1996. For that night’s Arrangement set the pattern for all of the subsequent concealment of Genocide in Canada by the churches that did the killing and their willing accomplices who call themselves “First Nations leaders”.
A Global News Update from the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) – Monday, May 2, 2016
Kevin Annett’s “speaking and recruitment” tour expands to Canada and Europe, activates indigenous missing children inquiry in America
Update One: New York City – Censure, Remove top UN leader
A motion to officially censure and remove United Nations Secretary General Ban-Ki Moon from his position will be introduced this morning by a group of delegates and NGO officials at U.N. Headquarters in New York.
The motion is prompted by Ban-Ki Moon’s refusal to fulfil his oath of office and expel three convicted criminal regimes – Canada, Great Britain and the Vatican – from the U.N. General Assembly, as requested by a Letter of Demand given to him on March 31.
“The Secretary General is protecting and colluding with regimes proven to have committed and concealed the murder of children, and are still engaged in crimes against humanity” remarked Kevin Annett, who delivered the Demand Letter to Ban-Ki Moon’s office on March 31 on behalf of the ITCCS, whose common law courts lawfully convicted the three criminal states of genocide and criminal conspiracy.
“Ban-Ki Moon had thirty days to respond and he didn’t. So now it’s up to the international community to stop these regimes when the so-called official leaders refuse to do so.”
Speaking from an ITCCS conference at Mount Shasta, California today, Kevin and other ITCCS officials outlined a new international campaign to enforce its common law court verdicts against Canada, Great Britain and the Vatican by disestablishing and replacing these powers. (See following report)
Update Two: Mount Shasta – Global Conference activates “grassroots revolution”
After gathering in closed session for three days, top ITCCS officers and field secretaries from six nations approved a new international campaign to replace criminally-convicted regimes with sovereign common law Republics.
The ITCCS campaign will include establishing Peoples’ Assembles and common law courts of record to “actively reclaim the law and government from the murderous corporate elites who are destroying our liberties and our world”, according to Elise Depardieu of the ITCCS General Council.
“We will use the same methods that convicted and deposed Pope Benedict: a grass roots revolution based on people directly reclaiming lawful power in their own communities. You can expect to see the citizen arrest of known and convicted child killers and the seizure of their property and assets.”
As part of this campaign, in Sacramento, California aboriginal survivors of Catholic-led genocide announced today a plan to launch their own common law courts to prosecute and halt land theft, child trafficking and murder among their people. Their courts will also conduct “the same kind of exposure of the ongoing genocide that Kevin Annett has so successfully achieved in Canada”, according to a spokeswoman of the Navajo nation.
Representatives of the new indigenous coalition met this past week with Kevin Annett during his speaking tour across northern California.
Update Three: Kevin Annett tour to expand to Canada, Europe
Spurred by a growing demand for his two new books (“Unrelenting: Between Sodom and Zion” and “Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada” - amazon.com) , Kevin Annett will expand his “speaking and recruitment tour” across Canada and Europe during the spring and summer months.
Besides giving book readings and lectures, Kevin will work with local activists to conduct training workshops in the common law and spiritual-political reclamation.
“I’ve had invitations from Vancouver to Ireland to Russia” remarked Kevin today. “Our work has finally hit a critical mass and people everywhere are moving from awareness to action. Both of my books are part of the historical movement that brought down a pope and showed people how they can win against oligarchies, and that’s inspiring a new kind of groundswell.”
Issued 2 May, 2016 by the ITCCS Central Office, Brussels
Note: Attached is a link to both a you tube broadcast of this notice and a breaking interview with Kevin Annett by award winning broadcaster Dennis Bernstein of KPFA Radio, Berkeley, conducted on April 28)