Now available through Amazon and Createspace
Issued by the International Common Law Court of Justice (March 2017)
Order yours today at https://www.createspace.co
Now available through Amazon and Createspace
Issued by the International Common Law Court of Justice (March 2017)
Order yours today at https://www.createspace.co
In affiliation with Radio Free Kanata, two programs devoted to educating and mobilizing We, The People are on the air this month, joining our forces across the water.
Radio Free Anglia, with hosts Kevin Annett and Andy Peacher, reaches a predominately English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish audience. It can be heard every Sunday at 11 am pacific time, 7 pm GMT in England, at this link; and here is the first program of Radio Free Anglia aired on February 5, 2017:
And commencing February 25 is Common Sense, an American-based program broadcast on Saturdays at 12 noon pacific time. More details are forthcoming.
These programs join the regular feature Radio Free Kanata, aired every Sunday at 3 pm pacific on www.bbsradio.com/radiofreekanata .
These programs will unite common law Republic activists and front line warriors in Europe and North America. Use them as your platform. For more information and to take part, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Breaking News from the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) – January 24, 2017
A Common Law Grand Jury Investigation into child trafficking has equipped peace officers and citizen volunteers to begin making arrests of suspected child abusers and Roman Catholic clergy. A special warrant with universal jurisdiction was issued today that empowers anyone to make such arrests in the name of the Grand Jury. (see below)
This action was prompted by the continued refusal of police to arrest known abusers and those implicated in the harming of children, including Roman Catholic clergy and church officials who are compelled by their church’s policy Crimen Sollicitationas to aid and abet in-house child rapists.
The Common Law Grand Jury Investigation into Child Trafficking was launched last July by the ITCCS to seek the grounds for prosecuting those responsible for the continued trafficking, disappearance and murder of children. The Jury’s findings have been ignored by police agencies and Jury investigators have faced mounting opposition from governments in Canada, America and Europe.
According to an ITCCS official,
“The authorities are ignoring or colluding in a massive global child trafficking and killing network, so it now falls on every man and woman to protect the children of their communities. This arrest warrant allows common law peace officers and citizens the power to halt and detain anyone they know or even suspect has harmed or may harm children. The police are obligated to either assist the warrant holder or stand back and not interfere with the arrest. We have a list of known perpetrators in five countries and they will be arrested.”
For more information, to assist, and to obtain the final issued copies of the Common Law Arrest Warrant contact email@example.com
A Copy of this Warrant follows and is attached, with the signature and ITCCS stamp to be appended in the issued version.
Common Law Arrest Warrant
Issued under the authority of the Common Law Grand Jury Investigation into Child Trafficking
This Warrant empowers the bearer to halt, detain and incarcerate anyone who is known or suspected to have harmed, trafficked or violated a child or group of children, or who has aided or abetted those who have or who will.
This Warrant has universal jurisdiction and may be applied in any country regardless of its statutory provisions. The police and judicial powers are required to assist in the execution of this Warrant, or refrain from interfering with its execution under the pain of being charged with obstructing justice and being an accessory to a crime.
This Warrant is valid for one year commencing January 25, 2017 and may be renewed by any judicial officer or court. It is issued by the authority of this Grand Jury and with the full weight of Natural Law and the Law of Nations.
Authorizing Judicial Officer
Date of Issuance
Common Law Grand Jury Warrant No. 20170124-001, Case Docket No. A101-2017
The International Common Law Court of Justice, Brussels – firstname.lastname@example.org
Commemorate Maisie Shaw Remembrance Day this Christmas by shutting down the churches that killed her and 60,000 other children!
The Scene of the Crime and the Killer: Alberni Indian Residential School and its Principal, United Church minister Alfred Caldwell (1946)
A Special Appeal from the ITCCS and Radio Free Kanata
Her life was snuffed out in a moment by a kick from United Church minister Alfred Caldwell, who got away with his crime. And like so many others, the victim, Maisie Shaw, was buried in secret and the truth entombed with her. But the crime remains, and the dead still cry out for justice.
This December 24 is the 70th anniversary of Caldwell’s murder of Maisie Shaw: the first of many such crimes to be made public by our twenty year long campaign to expose and prosecute genocide by church and state in Canada.
The criminals have pretended to absolve themselves of their guilt, but under Common Law the Catholic, Anglican and United Church of Canada are convicted criminal organizations who have lost the right to operate. It is now the responsibility of every lawful man and woman to stop these murderous churches from harming any more children.
You can begin to do so this Christmas Eve, and on Sunday December 25, by occupying or protesting at these churches, but especially at United Churches, whose members and clergy are culpable for the death of Maisie Shaw and so many like her. Use these slogans on your placards and leaflets, and demand that parishioners not fund their child killing church:
The Dead Children Do Not Rest while their Killers remain at large - You cannot heal or reconcile Genocide! - No tax exemptions for child killing Churches! - Do Not commit a Crime by funding Criminal Churches! - Boycott the United Church of Canada! - Nothing has been healed or reconciled: Your Guilt Remains! - Arrest these criminally convicted United Church officers: Marion Best, Virginia Coleman, Gary Paterson, Jon Jessiman, Brian Thorpe, Art Anderson, Foster Freed, Phil Spencer, Bill Howie, Cameron Reid
“She was crying for her mother at the top of the stairs. Then Caldwell kicked her. She went falling down the stairs and just lay there. She wasn’t breathing. She wasn’t moving. I see that all the time.” -Eyewitness Harriett Nahanee on the killing of 14 year old Maisie Shaw by Alfred Caldwell, Christmas Eve 1946
The Eyewitness: Harriett Nahanee
(Died suddenly after her arrest and incarceration, February 2007)
False record of Maisie Shaw’s death (circled): “Died in hospital Dec. 26″ (2 days after her death on a staircase)
Hey people! Wrench your gaze away from your ipads for a moment and listen up! This concerns you, and how paying your tuition makes you an accomplice in crime.
Just south of the UBC campus lies the Musqueam Indian reservation and a man named Les Guerin. Les has lived there all his life and until recently worked on the grounds crew. But now he’s in hiding because his life has been threatened.
“It started the night I saw a guy unloading bags near the reserve garbage dump and burying them there. Later I recognized him as Dave Pickton, brother of serial killer Willie Pickton. I dug around there later and found a bunch of bones Pickton had buried. I took them to SFU forensics and it turns out they were the bones of several young women mixed up with pig remains. Dave Pickton was actually employed by the Musqueam band for over two years. “
Les took his discovery to the police and the press. He was told to keep quiet about it and even threatened by police officials. Later, when he talked about what he’d found he was fired by the Musqueam band and forced to move away. According to Les,
“For years I was friends with Wendy Sparrow and Ed John and the other Musqueam chiefs, and I learned a lot about their dirty laundry, like the child trafficking and the guns and drugs they bring in through Celtic Shipyards. I know there’s body dumping sites in at least three spots on the UBC campus, not just at Musqueam. UBC is provincial land so it’s under RCMP jurisdiction. The Mounties have made many of our aboriginal women go missing. So what better place for them to hide their remains?”
In a special report issued in February 2013, Human Rights Watch (HRW) of New York City claims that the RCMP is directly implicated in the disappearance of aboriginal women across B.C. In their report, HRW documents how Mounties routinely rape, torture and imprison west coast native women, and often these women then vanish. An HRW spokesman claims that “many hundreds of First Nations women in British Columbia are going missing at the hands of police under a fog of official deception.”
The UBC campus is flush with money from the very corporations that have forced Indians off their land and made them go missing to grab their lands and resources. Companies like Weyerhauser, Timber West and B.C. Hydro are but a few. Natives claim that these companies and Chinese corporations fund private hit squads to terrorize local Indians.
The UBC Board of Governors (BoG) is a Who’s Who of this criminal corporate elite, including BoG Chairman Stuart Belkin, who is Timber West’s founding Director, UBC Chancellor Lindsay Gordon, former CEO of the drug cartel money-laundering syndicate known as HSBC Bank, and Michael Korenberg, who runs the Jim Pattison Media conglomerate that has fogged the truth of B.C.’s homegrown genocide.
That genocide has been around since the first Catholic and Anglican missionaries spread vaccine-induced smallpox among the interior and coastal Indians during the 1860′s. Fourteen separate mass graves of Indian residential school children dot the province, containing the remains of thousands of innocents murdered by the Anglican, United and Catholic Churches, all of whom have heavy endowments on our campus.
UBC has reaped the bloody fruit of the conquest that has wiped out nearly one million original people on our land, and that continues to devour them.
The Free University: Liberating our minds, Reclaiming our world!
1. A master plan by the Canadian government and Catholic and Protestant churches to exterminate indigenous nations has been in operation across Canada since November 25, 1910. (Exhibit 1) This plan was authorized and has been maintained by the Crown of England and its Privy Council Office, the Vatican, and the Roman Catholic, Anglican and United Church of Canada, along with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), local police, the judiciary and private corporations.
2. This plan consisted of a state and church funded program of systemic inter-generational genocide based initially within the so-called Indian residential school system, established by a federal law on July 1, 1920. (Exhibit 2) Over a century, that system killed more than half of the children incarcerated within it, or more than 65,000 children. (www.murderbydecree.com) It also served as the launching pad for a general campaign of “ethnic cleansing” aimed primarily at the “non-assimilated”, predominantly western aboriginal tribes; a campaign that continues to the present day. This genocide has accounted for the massive de-population of more than 95% of the original west coast native nations: a total killing of somewhere around one million people.
3. Besides such a general de-population, the specific purpose of this genocidal campaign was the extermination of the traditional indigenous kinship network and the matriarchal clan mother system of authority that ensured indigenous control of lands and resources. The target of this extermination was the native family system and specifically, traditional women and their children. That traditional system was in fact effectively destroyed by the Indian residential schools between 1910 and 1996, when the last such “school” closed.
4. Despite the phasing out of Indian residential schools after 1970, this genocidal plan has intensified and diversified, and has been operated by different branches of the Canadian government, including the family welfare and family court system and by means of the state-funded aboriginal band councils. The “chiefs” of these councils have played a key role in eradicating any lingering indigenous authority and control over traditional lands and resources, and destroying their own people. They are doing so at the behest and in the payment of the Canadian government and domestic companies as well as multinational corporations from America, Japan and China.
5. The expulsion of all remaining traditional native tribes from their west coast lands assumed greater urgency as the twentieth century closed and the global demand for hydro-electricity, timber, minerals and other British Columbia (B.C.) resources intensified. Consequently, the past quarter century has witnessed an escalation of violence against Indians in Canada and a return to the violent methods of the early colonial period. By the 1990′s, large numbers of aboriginal families in northern B.C. began disappearing at the hands of unofficial death squads manned by off duty RCMP officers and local policemen, as well as third party contractors hired by the federal government, its aboriginal front men and different corporations. (Exhibit 3)
6. By 1995, when our own independent campaign to expose residential school crimes began making headlines in the Canadian media, stories of these disappearances of native families were also proliferating. Together, these exposures provoked a public misinformation campaign by the RCMP designed to fog and conceal the extent and the nature of the disappearances. This misinformation was only partly successful, and prompted the government of Canada to take firmer measures to erase any public awareness of the ongoing genocide of native families. It did so by means of a secret government Cabinet Directive dated April 3, 1998. (Exhibit 4)
7. This Directive by the Liberal government of Jean Chretien consisted of an official plan of state terror that was aimed at aboriginal activists and residential school survivors and their supporters, including our own campaign led by our ITCCS North American Field Secretary Kevin Annett. The Chretien terror plan authorized the use of “black ops” methods of illegal monitoring, disruption and violence against these targeted groups, including – to quote the Directive – the “elimination” of individuals who held knowledge or evidence of genocidal acts by Canadian church and state employees. This cabinet Directive is apparently still in operation. It has caused the death of at least two dozen aboriginal activists who have been assassinated by police and RCMP operatives since 1998, including members of our own network. (Exhibit 5)
8. The cabinet Directive in question was issued for implementation by the federal government to “E” Division of the RCMP in Vancouver in the first week of June, 1998, just before the first independent Tribunal into Indian residential school crimes was convened by our movement and a United Nations affiliate, IHRAAM, on June 12. In fact, the disruption of the IHRAAM Tribunal was the first goal of this state terror campaign, according to statements made by RCMP “E” Division Inspector Peter Montague who led the local campaign. This disruption became especially active after the Tribunal gave a public airing to the first reports of organized murder and child trafficking among northern B.C. tribes. (Exhibit 6)
9. It is important to note that this Chretien “state terror” Directive of April 3, 1998 was aimed at anyone who threatened to expose the historic and ongoing genocide of native people. Between 2006 and 2012, seven key eyewitnesses and prominent indigenous members of our ITCCS network in Vancouver and Winnipeg were killed at the hands of this Directive: Harriett Nahanee, Johnny “Bingo” Dawson, Ricky Lavallee, Harry Wilson, William Combes, Edna Phillips and Chief Louis Daniels. In the process of its state terror campaign, the Chretien Directive disrupted and marginalized much of our work and the movement to prosecute church and state for residential school crimes. But for many years it also concealed the slaughter and disappearance of aboriginal families across B.C. For example, after the June, 1998 IHRAAM Tribunal had been attacked and neutralized by RCMP operatives, the same agents – under the direction of RCMP Inspector Peter Montague – engaged in a similar destruction of the growing effort to identify the missing native people across B.C. and in Vancouver’s downtown east side.
10. This state-level attack on a genuine missing peoples’ inquiry was prompted by the fact that by this point, in early 1999, startling new evidence began to surface that ties the identity of some of the present-day killers of native people with men who worked in the Indian residential school system. In fact, our work has shown that the present senior leadership of the Anglican, Catholic and United Church of Canada is either directly implicated in residential school-era crimes or is actively protecting those who are; and that these same predators are still engaged in the systemic rape, trafficking and killing of children. It is therefore clear that a continuity of crime exists that spans decades and links the church-instigated residential school atrocities with the rape, torture and disappearance of present day natives, especially women and children. In short, the crime has never stopped, and is being protected by the same unholy alliance of church, police and government, which no doubt explains that trio’s unrelenting hostility and sabotage towards our campaign.
11. Our continuing investigations reveal that many of the men who tortured and killed children in the Indian residential schools and who are still preying on aboriginal women and children are also members or affiliates of the elite Vancouver Club at 915 West Hastings street. Their odious ranks include three Supreme Court judges, a battery of lawyers, church officials and corporate officers, a former Prime Minister and senior members of the RCMP and the Canadian military. Virtually all of these individuals are practicing members of the Anglican or United Church, and two Catholic Bishops are included in their number. Many of these men have also been identified by a former Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) operative as participants in the murderous “Piggy’s Palace” torture and snuff-film ring, including two politicians who now serve in the Canadian Senate: Larry Campbell and Patrick Brazeau. (Exhibit 7)
12. The general purpose and effect of the Chretien state terror Directive has been to protect these men and camouflage their links to the residential school era and present day corporate power brokers. But what cannot be concealed is the clear and direct connection between the highest levels of governmental, police, corporate, church and judicial power in Canada and these deliberate genocidal crimes.
13. By 2007, once these connections had been firmly proven by our campaign and by the growing testimonies of many aboriginal eyewitnesses, the Conservative government of Stephen Harper relied on the still-operative Chretien Plan to stop these disclosures and place a final “spin and containment” on the whole issue of Genocide in Canada. It did so through its own controlled, in-house inquiry: an elaborate public deception known as the “Truth and Reconciliation Commission” (TRC). The TRC was modeled on a standard black-ops misdirection campaign to bury evidence, silence witnesses, discredit truth tellers and exonerate the guilty. With the active compliance of the world media, the United Nations and every level of judicial and political power in Canada, the TRC buried the truth and the evidence of the residential schools genocide with remarkable success. (Exhibit 8) It did so in order to mask the continuance of that crime among especially west coast native nations, and accordingly was followed closely by a second cover-up effort by the present Liberal government of Canada known as the “National Missing Women Inquiry”.
14. It is clear that this latest stage -managed “Inquiry” is a further enactment of the Chretien Plan to eliminate all witnesses and evidence to Canada’s “Final Solution” of its indigenous population that began in 1910. The so-called “Missing Women Inquiry” is operating through the very police agencies, including the RCMP, that are responsible for the killing of targeted native women and their families. Like the TRC, it is undercutting and halting genuine efforts to reveal genocidal crimes and who is responsible for them, and is eliminating eyewitnesses who dispute the official accounts of the disappearances. It is doing so to ensure that the final destruction of indigenous peoples and their land base will proceed smoothly and with maximum profit to the corporate and state interests behind and profiting from that destruction.
15. For instance, a key fact being buried by the government and police “inquiry” is that the west coast disappearances are the result of specific racial and political targeting and are not random killings. This point was established by our investigations as early as the spring of 2003. (Exhibit 9) That is, the vast majority of missing aboriginal women are from matrilineal clan mother-led families that traditionally controlled the resources and land bases of the different Indian nations. In short, their killing was tantamount to deliberate political assassinations aimed at destroying the remaining traditional leaders of west coast tribes whose resistance stands in the way of resource-hungry corporations. In that sense, these latest murders are simply the continuation of Canada’s long tradition of overt extermination when it comes to indigenous people.
16. These crimes have an even darker aspect, involving Satanic ritualism that our work first documented as early as 1998 in the course of our inquiry into the Indian residential school system. The so-called “Ninth Circle”, a Catholic sacrificial cult formed in the seventeenth century by the Jesuits and still in operation under the directives of the highest level of the Vatican, functioned in the Canadian Indian residential schools from their inception. (Exhibit 10) The routine trafficking, torture and murder of children was practiced in the Anglican and United Church Indian schools as well as the Catholic ones, and has implicated senior members of the government and the British royal family as well as the churches. (Exhibit 11) The same Ninth Circle network continues to kill with impunity in church circles today and in west coast native communities situated on lands heavily endowed with valuable resources: a fact well established by our research and eyewitnesses. It is clear that the same forces behind the theft of aboriginal land and wealth are ritually killing and trafficking native children today as part of a general genocidal agenda.
17. Behind its mask of beneficence, as epitomized by its new, spin doctoring Prime Minister Trudeau, Canada is a closed and repressive society that is actively exterminating the remaining “non-assimilated” indigenous people within its borders. It is doing so according to its foundational genocidal program of 1910 and the 1998 Chretien black ops Directive, and with the active collusion and in the interest of Chinese and American resource corporations. As a state-led campaign, this culmination of the Canadian genocide has judicial sanction. This is evident in not only the refusal of any “Crown” court to try or convict any person or agency for genocidal acts, but by the active prosecution by the same courts of anyone who exposes these crimes. In short, there is no avenue for relief or justice by victims of this genocide within Canada, its courts or in the agencies of the United Nations, which have turned their back on the reality of this ongoing crime by Christian Canada. (Exhibit 12)
18. Accordingly, these facts indicate that it now falls on the global community to stand upon international law and bring political and economic sanctions against Canada, the Crown of England, the Vatican and their church and corporate associates for their ongoing crimes against humanity. Canada and these powers are rogue bodies whose actions threaten not only the innocent but the sovereignty and peace of all nations. This threat is evident in the continued standing policy known as “Crimen Sollicitationas” within the Roman Catholic Church, that subverts child protection laws and the authority of sovereign governments by requiring that every Catholic in the world protect in-house child abusers and conceal child abuse and trafficking from the police. The Anglican / Church of England is governed by the same subversive policy. (Exhibit 13) Since its enactment in 1929, this church law and practice has encouraged and caused the systematic murder of children in Canada and around the world to continue unchecked and in open violation of the sovereignty of nation states and their laws. As long as such institutionalized criminality against children is allowed to legally operate, no country can claim to be protecting its own citizens.
19. The Canadian Holocaust of indigenous people and children must be stopped, as must the depredations of the murderous Ninth Circle and other child sacrificial cults that operate under state and church sanction. There is a clear moral and legal obligation of sovereign nations to restrain and punish proven criminal regimes like Canada, the British Crown and the Vatican. We therefore call upon and expect nations to do so, using their full police, military and legal machinery. We are especially directing this call to President Vladimir Putin, his government and the people of Russia, and all countries outside the influence of the western bloc.
20. Specifically, our ITCCS Directorate is asking these governments to do the following:
- Commence comprehensive economic and political sanctions against Canada, England and the Vatican as convicted genocidal regimes, including by seeking their formal censure and expulsion from the General Assembly of the United Nations, and imposing a trade and tourism embargo on these states
- Dispatch Peace Keeping forces to Canada to protect aboriginal eyewitnesses, targeted families and ITCCS activists who are confronting these crimes, and to perform the arrest of convicted war criminals in Canada
- Dispatch professionally trained forensic teams to assist us in the uncovering and examining of crime scenes and mass graves at the site of former Indian residential schools
21. In the weeks ahead, our delegation will be bringing this appeal and our evidence to many governments and to the people, educators, jurists and media of the world. Those of us who have revealed and confronted these crimes within Canada have been assaulted, harassed, imprisoned and censored by every level of government, the police, and the courts, and have been prevented from operating freely within our own country. We are therefore bringing this truth beyond Canada’s borders for the sake of the army of innocents who have died and who will die if justice is not done. Here we stand, we can do no other.
Issued September 30, 2016 by the ITCCS Central Directorate with the endorsement of elders of the Anishinabe, Mohawk, Cree, Metis and Squamish indigenous nations across Canada
ITCCS Central Directorate, Brussels
2. The federal law of July 1, 1920 making it compulsory for every aboriginal child in Canada seven years or older to be incarcerated in the Indian residential school system. (Attachment 004.jpg)
3. Some of the evidence of these death squads and their police involvement is found in the testimonies on this memo: http://itccs.org/2011/02/02/
4. A copy of this Directive was issued in July 2016 to the ITCCS central office by an informant within the Canadian intelligence service. The Chretien Directive is described at http://itccs.org/2016/07/08/
5. These assassinations have claimed seven aboriginal activists with the ITCCS in Vancouver and Winnipeg, as well as native protestors across Canada. Especially targeted have been traditional west coast elders with knowledge of the spiritual and oral histories of their nations.
6. These reports involved the naming of the top government-funded “chief” of the Carrier-Sekani Tribal Council, Ed John, as a drug and child trafficker and land speculator who was actively killing off his own people at the behest of Alcan and B.C. Hydro to secure their land. John was named as such by three former members of his Tribal Council, two of whom (Frank Martin and Helen Michel) gave their testimonies at the IHRAAM Tribunal into residential school crimes in Vancouver in June, 1998. (www.murderbydecree.com)
7. The CSIS operative, Grant Wakefield, spoke in person to ITCCS Field Secretary Kevin Annett concerning these facts on two occasions, but was subsequently sued by the government into silence and blacklisted in the Canadian media. His statement is contained in part in Part Three of Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada. The names of the politicians, judges and other officials active in the snuff and trafficking ring are held by the ITCCS; they include former Prime Minister Paul Martin and Justices MacEachern, Esson and Grobberman of the British Columbia Supreme Court, as well as senior police officers involved in the “Missing Women Inquiry”,such as Bruce Michelson of the Vancouver Police Department.
8. Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada details the TRC cover up and criminality, in Part One. (www.murderbydecree.com)
9. Again, the details of this connection can be found in Part Three of Murder by Decree. Wendy Poole, for instance, was a prominent “missing woman” in Vancouver whose family had been heavily involved in public protests and road blockades to defend their traditional territories from logging and strip mining. Her uncle, Art Solomon, was a sovereign traditionalists very much at odds with the government and its puppet native chiefs.
10. See not only Murder by Decree but Unrelenting: Between Sodom and Zion by Kevin Annett (amazon.com) for a discussion of the Ninth Circle cult. The testimony of a participant in Ninth Circle ceremonies in Europe, Anne Marie van Blijenburgh, is found at this site: http://itccs.org/2014/09/10/
12. See http://itccs.org/2016/04/01/
13. In September, 2010 Elizabeth Windsor signed the Holyrood Agreement with Joseph Ratzinger aka Pope Benedict, laying out the terms for the reincorporation of the Church of England into the Church of Rome. One of these terms was the imposition of the conditions of Crimen Sollicitationas on all Anglican clergy, officials and members. See this site: http://itccs.org/2014/02/02/