Listen to last week’s program on this link:
Listen to last week’s program on this link:
1. A master plan by the Canadian government and Catholic and Protestant churches to exterminate indigenous nations has been in operation across Canada since November 25, 1910. (Exhibit 1) This plan was authorized and has been maintained by the Crown of England and its Privy Council Office, the Vatican, and the Roman Catholic, Anglican and United Church of Canada, along with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), local police, the judiciary and private corporations.
2. This plan consisted of a state and church funded program of systemic inter-generational genocide based initially within the so-called Indian residential school system, established by a federal law on July 1, 1920. (Exhibit 2) Over a century, that system killed more than half of the children incarcerated within it, or more than 65,000 children. (www.murderbydecree.com) It also served as the launching pad for a general campaign of “ethnic cleansing” aimed primarily at the “non-assimilated”, predominantly western aboriginal tribes; a campaign that continues to the present day. This genocide has accounted for the massive de-population of more than 95% of the original west coast native nations: a total killing of somewhere around one million people.
3. Besides such a general de-population, the specific purpose of this genocidal campaign was the extermination of the traditional indigenous kinship network and the matriarchal clan mother system of authority that ensured indigenous control of lands and resources. The target of this extermination was the native family system and specifically, traditional women and their children. That traditional system was in fact effectively destroyed by the Indian residential schools between 1910 and 1996, when the last such “school” closed.
4. Despite the phasing out of Indian residential schools after 1970, this genocidal plan has intensified and diversified, and has been operated by different branches of the Canadian government, including the family welfare and family court system and by means of the state-funded aboriginal band councils. The “chiefs” of these councils have played a key role in eradicating any lingering indigenous authority and control over traditional lands and resources, and destroying their own people. They are doing so at the behest and in the payment of the Canadian government and domestic companies as well as multinational corporations from America, Japan and China.
5. The expulsion of all remaining traditional native tribes from their west coast lands assumed greater urgency as the twentieth century closed and the global demand for hydro-electricity, timber, minerals and other British Columbia (B.C.) resources intensified. Consequently, the past quarter century has witnessed an escalation of violence against Indians in Canada and a return to the violent methods of the early colonial period. By the 1990′s, large numbers of aboriginal families in northern B.C. began disappearing at the hands of unofficial death squads manned by off duty RCMP officers and local policemen, as well as third party contractors hired by the federal government, its aboriginal front men and different corporations. (Exhibit 3)
6. By 1995, when our own independent campaign to expose residential school crimes began making headlines in the Canadian media, stories of these disappearances of native families were also proliferating. Together, these exposures provoked a public misinformation campaign by the RCMP designed to fog and conceal the extent and the nature of the disappearances. This misinformation was only partly successful, and prompted the government of Canada to take firmer measures to erase any public awareness of the ongoing genocide of native families. It did so by means of a secret government Cabinet Directive dated April 3, 1998. (Exhibit 4)
7. This Directive by the Liberal government of Jean Chretien consisted of an official plan of state terror that was aimed at aboriginal activists and residential school survivors and their supporters, including our own campaign led by our ITCCS North American Field Secretary Kevin Annett. The Chretien terror plan authorized the use of “black ops” methods of illegal monitoring, disruption and violence against these targeted groups, including – to quote the Directive – the “elimination” of individuals who held knowledge or evidence of genocidal acts by Canadian church and state employees. This cabinet Directive is apparently still in operation. It has caused the death of at least two dozen aboriginal activists who have been assassinated by police and RCMP operatives since 1998, including members of our own network. (Exhibit 5)
8. The cabinet Directive in question was issued for implementation by the federal government to “E” Division of the RCMP in Vancouver in the first week of June, 1998, just before the first independent Tribunal into Indian residential school crimes was convened by our movement and a United Nations affiliate, IHRAAM, on June 12. In fact, the disruption of the IHRAAM Tribunal was the first goal of this state terror campaign, according to statements made by RCMP “E” Division Inspector Peter Montague who led the local campaign. This disruption became especially active after the Tribunal gave a public airing to the first reports of organized murder and child trafficking among northern B.C. tribes. (Exhibit 6)
9. It is important to note that this Chretien “state terror” Directive of April 3, 1998 was aimed at anyone who threatened to expose the historic and ongoing genocide of native people. Between 2006 and 2012, seven key eyewitnesses and prominent indigenous members of our ITCCS network in Vancouver and Winnipeg were killed at the hands of this Directive: Harriett Nahanee, Johnny “Bingo” Dawson, Ricky Lavallee, Harry Wilson, William Combes, Edna Phillips and Chief Louis Daniels. In the process of its state terror campaign, the Chretien Directive disrupted and marginalized much of our work and the movement to prosecute church and state for residential school crimes. But for many years it also concealed the slaughter and disappearance of aboriginal families across B.C. For example, after the June, 1998 IHRAAM Tribunal had been attacked and neutralized by RCMP operatives, the same agents – under the direction of RCMP Inspector Peter Montague – engaged in a similar destruction of the growing effort to identify the missing native people across B.C. and in Vancouver’s downtown east side.
10. This state-level attack on a genuine missing peoples’ inquiry was prompted by the fact that by this point, in early 1999, startling new evidence began to surface that ties the identity of some of the present-day killers of native people with men who worked in the Indian residential school system. In fact, our work has shown that the present senior leadership of the Anglican, Catholic and United Church of Canada is either directly implicated in residential school-era crimes or is actively protecting those who are; and that these same predators are still engaged in the systemic rape, trafficking and killing of children. It is therefore clear that a continuity of crime exists that spans decades and links the church-instigated residential school atrocities with the rape, torture and disappearance of present day natives, especially women and children. In short, the crime has never stopped, and is being protected by the same unholy alliance of church, police and government, which no doubt explains that trio’s unrelenting hostility and sabotage towards our campaign.
11. Our continuing investigations reveal that many of the men who tortured and killed children in the Indian residential schools and who are still preying on aboriginal women and children are also members or affiliates of the elite Vancouver Club at 915 West Hastings street. Their odious ranks include three Supreme Court judges, a battery of lawyers, church officials and corporate officers, a former Prime Minister and senior members of the RCMP and the Canadian military. Virtually all of these individuals are practicing members of the Anglican or United Church, and two Catholic Bishops are included in their number. Many of these men have also been identified by a former Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) operative as participants in the murderous “Piggy’s Palace” torture and snuff-film ring, including two politicians who now serve in the Canadian Senate: Larry Campbell and Patrick Brazeau. (Exhibit 7)
12. The general purpose and effect of the Chretien state terror Directive has been to protect these men and camouflage their links to the residential school era and present day corporate power brokers. But what cannot be concealed is the clear and direct connection between the highest levels of governmental, police, corporate, church and judicial power in Canada and these deliberate genocidal crimes.
13. By 2007, once these connections had been firmly proven by our campaign and by the growing testimonies of many aboriginal eyewitnesses, the Conservative government of Stephen Harper relied on the still-operative Chretien Plan to stop these disclosures and place a final “spin and containment” on the whole issue of Genocide in Canada. It did so through its own controlled, in-house inquiry: an elaborate public deception known as the “Truth and Reconciliation Commission” (TRC). The TRC was modeled on a standard black-ops misdirection campaign to bury evidence, silence witnesses, discredit truth tellers and exonerate the guilty. With the active compliance of the world media, the United Nations and every level of judicial and political power in Canada, the TRC buried the truth and the evidence of the residential schools genocide with remarkable success. (Exhibit 8) It did so in order to mask the continuance of that crime among especially west coast native nations, and accordingly was followed closely by a second cover-up effort by the present Liberal government of Canada known as the “National Missing Women Inquiry”.
14. It is clear that this latest stage -managed “Inquiry” is a further enactment of the Chretien Plan to eliminate all witnesses and evidence to Canada’s “Final Solution” of its indigenous population that began in 1910. The so-called “Missing Women Inquiry” is operating through the very police agencies, including the RCMP, that are responsible for the killing of targeted native women and their families. Like the TRC, it is undercutting and halting genuine efforts to reveal genocidal crimes and who is responsible for them, and is eliminating eyewitnesses who dispute the official accounts of the disappearances. It is doing so to ensure that the final destruction of indigenous peoples and their land base will proceed smoothly and with maximum profit to the corporate and state interests behind and profiting from that destruction.
15. For instance, a key fact being buried by the government and police “inquiry” is that the west coast disappearances are the result of specific racial and political targeting and are not random killings. This point was established by our investigations as early as the spring of 2003. (Exhibit 9) That is, the vast majority of missing aboriginal women are from matrilineal clan mother-led families that traditionally controlled the resources and land bases of the different Indian nations. In short, their killing was tantamount to deliberate political assassinations aimed at destroying the remaining traditional leaders of west coast tribes whose resistance stands in the way of resource-hungry corporations. In that sense, these latest murders are simply the continuation of Canada’s long tradition of overt extermination when it comes to indigenous people.
16. These crimes have an even darker aspect, involving Satanic ritualism that our work first documented as early as 1998 in the course of our inquiry into the Indian residential school system. The so-called “Ninth Circle”, a Catholic sacrificial cult formed in the seventeenth century by the Jesuits and still in operation under the directives of the highest level of the Vatican, functioned in the Canadian Indian residential schools from their inception. (Exhibit 10) The routine trafficking, torture and murder of children was practiced in the Anglican and United Church Indian schools as well as the Catholic ones, and has implicated senior members of the government and the British royal family as well as the churches. (Exhibit 11) The same Ninth Circle network continues to kill with impunity in church circles today and in west coast native communities situated on lands heavily endowed with valuable resources: a fact well established by our research and eyewitnesses. It is clear that the same forces behind the theft of aboriginal land and wealth are ritually killing and trafficking native children today as part of a general genocidal agenda.
17. Behind its mask of beneficence, as epitomized by its new, spin doctoring Prime Minister Trudeau, Canada is a closed and repressive society that is actively exterminating the remaining “non-assimilated” indigenous people within its borders. It is doing so according to its foundational genocidal program of 1910 and the 1998 Chretien black ops Directive, and with the active collusion and in the interest of Chinese and American resource corporations. As a state-led campaign, this culmination of the Canadian genocide has judicial sanction. This is evident in not only the refusal of any “Crown” court to try or convict any person or agency for genocidal acts, but by the active prosecution by the same courts of anyone who exposes these crimes. In short, there is no avenue for relief or justice by victims of this genocide within Canada, its courts or in the agencies of the United Nations, which have turned their back on the reality of this ongoing crime by Christian Canada. (Exhibit 12)
18. Accordingly, these facts indicate that it now falls on the global community to stand upon international law and bring political and economic sanctions against Canada, the Crown of England, the Vatican and their church and corporate associates for their ongoing crimes against humanity. Canada and these powers are rogue bodies whose actions threaten not only the innocent but the sovereignty and peace of all nations. This threat is evident in the continued standing policy known as “Crimen Sollicitationas” within the Roman Catholic Church, that subverts child protection laws and the authority of sovereign governments by requiring that every Catholic in the world protect in-house child abusers and conceal child abuse and trafficking from the police. The Anglican / Church of England is governed by the same subversive policy. (Exhibit 13) Since its enactment in 1929, this church law and practice has encouraged and caused the systematic murder of children in Canada and around the world to continue unchecked and in open violation of the sovereignty of nation states and their laws. As long as such institutionalized criminality against children is allowed to legally operate, no country can claim to be protecting its own citizens.
19. The Canadian Holocaust of indigenous people and children must be stopped, as must the depredations of the murderous Ninth Circle and other child sacrificial cults that operate under state and church sanction. There is a clear moral and legal obligation of sovereign nations to restrain and punish proven criminal regimes like Canada, the British Crown and the Vatican. We therefore call upon and expect nations to do so, using their full police, military and legal machinery. We are especially directing this call to President Vladimir Putin, his government and the people of Russia, and all countries outside the influence of the western bloc.
20. Specifically, our ITCCS Directorate is asking these governments to do the following:
- Commence comprehensive economic and political sanctions against Canada, England and the Vatican as convicted genocidal regimes, including by seeking their formal censure and expulsion from the General Assembly of the United Nations, and imposing a trade and tourism embargo on these states
- Dispatch Peace Keeping forces to Canada to protect aboriginal eyewitnesses, targeted families and ITCCS activists who are confronting these crimes, and to perform the arrest of convicted war criminals in Canada
- Dispatch professionally trained forensic teams to assist us in the uncovering and examining of crime scenes and mass graves at the site of former Indian residential schools
21. In the weeks ahead, our delegation will be bringing this appeal and our evidence to many governments and to the people, educators, jurists and media of the world. Those of us who have revealed and confronted these crimes within Canada have been assaulted, harassed, imprisoned and censored by every level of government, the police, and the courts, and have been prevented from operating freely within our own country. We are therefore bringing this truth beyond Canada’s borders for the sake of the army of innocents who have died and who will die if justice is not done. Here we stand, we can do no other.
Issued September 30, 2016 by the ITCCS Central Directorate with the endorsement of elders of the Anishinabe, Mohawk, Cree, Metis and Squamish indigenous nations across Canada
ITCCS Central Directorate, Brussels
2. The federal law of July 1, 1920 making it compulsory for every aboriginal child in Canada seven years or older to be incarcerated in the Indian residential school system. (Attachment 004.jpg)
3. Some of the evidence of these death squads and their police involvement is found in the testimonies on this memo: http://itccs.org/2011/02/02/
4. A copy of this Directive was issued in July 2016 to the ITCCS central office by an informant within the Canadian intelligence service. The Chretien Directive is described at http://itccs.org/2016/07/08/
5. These assassinations have claimed seven aboriginal activists with the ITCCS in Vancouver and Winnipeg, as well as native protestors across Canada. Especially targeted have been traditional west coast elders with knowledge of the spiritual and oral histories of their nations.
6. These reports involved the naming of the top government-funded “chief” of the Carrier-Sekani Tribal Council, Ed John, as a drug and child trafficker and land speculator who was actively killing off his own people at the behest of Alcan and B.C. Hydro to secure their land. John was named as such by three former members of his Tribal Council, two of whom (Frank Martin and Helen Michel) gave their testimonies at the IHRAAM Tribunal into residential school crimes in Vancouver in June, 1998. (www.murderbydecree.com)
7. The CSIS operative, Grant Wakefield, spoke in person to ITCCS Field Secretary Kevin Annett concerning these facts on two occasions, but was subsequently sued by the government into silence and blacklisted in the Canadian media. His statement is contained in part in Part Three of Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada. The names of the politicians, judges and other officials active in the snuff and trafficking ring are held by the ITCCS; they include former Prime Minister Paul Martin and Justices MacEachern, Esson and Grobberman of the British Columbia Supreme Court, as well as senior police officers involved in the “Missing Women Inquiry”,such as Bruce Michelson of the Vancouver Police Department.
8. Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada details the TRC cover up and criminality, in Part One. (www.murderbydecree.com)
9. Again, the details of this connection can be found in Part Three of Murder by Decree. Wendy Poole, for instance, was a prominent “missing woman” in Vancouver whose family had been heavily involved in public protests and road blockades to defend their traditional territories from logging and strip mining. Her uncle, Art Solomon, was a sovereign traditionalists very much at odds with the government and its puppet native chiefs.
10. See not only Murder by Decree but Unrelenting: Between Sodom and Zion by Kevin Annett (amazon.com) for a discussion of the Ninth Circle cult. The testimony of a participant in Ninth Circle ceremonies in Europe, Anne Marie van Blijenburgh, is found at this site: http://itccs.org/2014/09/10/
12. See http://itccs.org/2016/04/01/
13. In September, 2010 Elizabeth Windsor signed the Holyrood Agreement with Joseph Ratzinger aka Pope Benedict, laying out the terms for the reincorporation of the Church of England into the Church of Rome. One of these terms was the imposition of the conditions of Crimen Sollicitationas on all Anglican clergy, officials and members. See this site: http://itccs.org/2014/02/02/
The Veterans Today media network has agreed to post all of the weekly Radio Free Kanata programs, commencing with this historic interview with Dave Staffen, a Satanic Ritual survivor in Canada:
In this episode, Dave discusses his fifty year struggle to break free from a Satanic cult, and its links with the Anglican Church in Canada and the crimes against native people.
Stay tuned this Sunday, September 25 for more on Satanism as we feature another exclusive interview with Anishinabe native elder Peter Yellowquill who will discuss his peoples’ battle with Satanic evil and its links with the Canadian Genocide.
Tune in on Sundays at 3 pm pacific, 6 pm eastern at www.bbsradio.com/radiofreekanata .
With your regular host Kevin Annett.
www.murderbydecree.com , www.itccs.org
A Breaking Global News Release from the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) – Monday, August 22, 2016
Diplomatic Note to request Russian legal and military intervention to arrest Ninth Circle child killers, and enforce standing arrest warrants against the Pope and other convicted leaders
The body that successfully convicted Canada, the Vatican and the British monarchy for Genocide and Crimes against Humanity will ask Russian President Vladimir Putin to put his country’s muscle behind enforcing these convictions and halting the ongoing cult ritual killing of children.
On September 1, 2016, the Directorate of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) will issue a diplomatic communique to President Putin’s office. That message will request that the courts and military forces of Russia intervene to halt the sacrificial practices of the Ninth Circle cult, and enforce standing arrest warrants against Vatican and other leaders associated with the cult’s ritual killing of children.
This appeal comes after a similar request last April from the ITCCS for United Nations intervention was ignored by U.N. Secretary General Ban-Ki Moon. (see (http://itccs.org/2016/04/01/expel-canada-united-kingdom-and-the-vatican-from-the-un-general-assembly-letter-of-demand-issued-to-secretary-general-ban-ki-moon/)
An ITCCS source in Brussels said today,
“The western nations are determined to protect convicted war criminals like Pope Benedict, Pope Francis and Elizabeth Windsor, who are part of a global network of child trafficking and murder. We are therefore appealing to Russia, as part of the BRICS coalition of nations, to help us break apart this genocidal network that continues to slaughter the innocent and threaten all nations’ peace and sovereignty.”
The ITCCS message to President Putin is being issued in response to a recent approach by Russian officials to the ITCCS, which is described in a special Commentary following this news release.
The September 1 message to President Putin from the ITCCS will be accompanied by a visit to Russia in October of an ITCCS delegation, including aboriginal survivors of Genocide in Canada and America, and Field Secretary Rev. Kevin Annett.
More details of these developments will be released on September 1 with the issuing of the ITCCS communique, and on the premier weekly program of Radio Free Kanata, on Sunday September 4 at 3 pm pacific, 6 pm eastern onwww.bbsradio.com/radiofreekanata
Issued 22 August, 2016 by the Central Office of the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)
Commentary by Kevin Annett and an Update to all Common Law Republic and ITCCS organizers
August 22, 2016
This past month, our ITCCS central office in Brussels received a back channel communication from an official within the Russian government. That message expressed the profound concern of Russian leaders about the continued criminal actions of Canada towards the aboriginal people within its borders; and specifically, the complicity of Canadian police and politicians in the disappearance of droves of native women and children across western Canada.
As well, the Russians took notice and were very alarmed by our surfacing on July 8 of an in-house Canadian government whistle blower, who identified an official plan of state terror by Canada aimed at aboriginal survivors of the murderous Indian residential schools. (see http://itccs.org/2016/07/08/secret-black-ops-program-identified-by-canadian-government-source-2/)
According to the Russian official who reached out to us, these actions by Canada against dissidents and genocide survivors within its borders constitute clear Crimes against Humanity, and has prompted Russia to consider imposing legal and economic sanctions against Canada as well as its criminal associates in London and Rome.
Based on this remarkable new opening, the ITCCS is reaching out directly to President Vladimir Putin and asking for his nation’s help in arresting those men whom our common law courts have convicted as war criminals, and in stopping the ongoing crimes of the murderous Ninth Circle sacrificial cult. In October, I will personally bring this appeal to President Putin’s office and to other world leaders.
Ever since February of 2013, when the ITCCS and its common law court convicted heads of church and state for genocide and forced Pope Benedict to resign his office, people have asked us, “But how do you plan to enforce your arrest warrants against those leaders?”. The answer was simple: Time, and other nations, will enforce our verdict. That was our hope, and our appeal to the world. And finally, that appeal is being heard.
Now that the proven genocide of Canada and the Vatican has been lawfully established by our Tribunal, nations like Russia are actively considering how they can enforce the verdicts of our common law court regarding the war crimes of these criminal regimes.
This dramatic shift should encourage all of us to redouble our efforts to end the reign of terror being perpetrated by these powers. We must circulate the truth ever more widely, through our new books Murder by Decree andUnrelenting, through our mounds of evidence found atwww.murderbydecree.com , and especially through our common voice, Radio Free Kanata, which resumes broadcasting live on Sunday September 4.
But education is just the first step. The message of the past years is that sovereign men and women must actively step out of genocidal regimes and establish new covenants under the common law to protect their children and their liberties. To do so we are creating our own common law courts and electing our own peace officers while issuing Stand Down Orders to the agents of the criminal powers called Canada, the Crown of England and the Vatican. We are taking back our world, not simply stopping criminals in high office. And that job begins with each one of you, where you live and work.
Throughout September I will be working directly with organizers in Canada who are dedicated to establishing a sovereign Republic of Kanata – giving lectures, training workshops and holding direct public actions. From there I will be doing the same effort across Europe and Russia in October.
We can no longer dwell within this corrupt and murderous status-quo. The time has come for each one of us to actively choose who and what we will serve.
by Kevin D. Annett
News item, April 19, 2016: Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders praises Pope Francis as “a great historical figure”
I may not know much, but I know the difference between chicken shit and chicken salad. - Harlem gangster boss Bumpy Johnson
Bernie Sanders knows the political score. If you want to protest effectively, you’ve got to kick the biggest butt in town. But if you want to get elected, you have to kiss it.
Being one such butt, “Pope Francis” (aka Jorge Bergoglio) has got to be pleased these days. It’s not often that a priestly flesh peddler from Buenos Aires gets to perch on the Seven Hills of Rome like some latter day saint and present his ass to be smooched by famous guys like Brother Bernie Sanders, the Bronx Boy Who Would Be King. And Pope Bergie didn’t even have to hand out free turkeys to the poor to win such adulation, unlike Bernie’s New York neighbour Bumpy Johnson.
As the head of a big crime syndicate who had a knack for great PR, Bumpy Johnson had a lot in common with Pope Bergie. He owned lots of politicians, he got tons of media coverage disseminating goodies to the very poor folks he was screwing, and he murdered his adversaries. As far as I know, Bumpy Johnson didn’t also torture children to death, so the comparison with Pope Bergie goes only so far. But you get the point, I hope.
Papal gangsters have always had things a lot easier than struggling low-level crooks like Bumpy Johnson. For who else but a Pope could wipe away a lifetime of child trafficking, corruption and murder just by spouting a few politically correct phrases about global poverty and economic justice? That’s as adroit a move as when his church avoids prosecution for mass murdering Indian children by simply saying, “Gee, we’re sorry!”.
But who knows? Maybe the oldest and cruellest Mob on our planet called the Church of Rome can somehow hold on to all of its blood soaked loot, arms contracts, Mafia partners and legions of child rapists and still “reform” itself. Uh huh. But Brother Bernie seems to think it can, unless I’m misreading the Senator from Vermont. Then again, the only issue for The Bern is probably how best to cozy up to that tempting ass in Rome and the electoral ecstasy that could result from such a union.
Don’t get me wrong. Bernie Sanders is no more and no less a harlot than any other White House contender; and his buddy in Rome is just doing what all popes have done for centuries, which is to murder, lie and deceive. The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our stars, but in ourselves; and specifically, in our desperate need to see good in the very crime bosses who rob and rape and kill us and our children.
A ruler who must constantly demonstrate his own virtue is one acting out of fear, observed that canny papal adviser Nicolo Machiavelli; and by that measure, Pope Bergoglio – who calls himself Francis to name-drop that poor man from Assisi – is a frightened prince. The man has much to hide, both personally and corporately, and figures like Bernie Sanders are helping him in his subterfuge. Exactly why is anybody’s guess; but vote catching aside, Senator Sanders should pay better heed to Machiavelli, who once wrote that “Whatever evil and corruption besets my countrymen is due entirely to the influence of the papacy and its priests.”
That said, I doubt if the Bernie and Bergie Show will close up shop right away, considering how much the two men need each other’s mutual strokes – and how much they have in common, including their business associates.
Bernie Sanders loves to present himself as a Man of the People whose presidential campaign has somehow raised tens of millions of dollars from the donations of ordinary Americans. But the Bern fails to mention the billionaire George Soros whenever he lambastes the Fat Cats who are pulling the strings of his political opponents. That’s because George and him are good buddies in more ways than one; and besides legal tender they share a common friend in saintly Jorge Bergoglio, who on two occasions has been seen in Soros’ company at child killing ceremonies at a Catholic-owned Chateau outside Brussels. (1)
Perhaps this covert Menage a Trois is one of the reasons Bernie Sanders is singing Pope Bergie’s praises so devoutly these days: especially with an election to win.
While no doubt a shock to those True Bernie or Bergy Believers who wrongly consider their guy to be above such sordidness, such a triangle of perversion and power is the norm in the real world. As a venerable Italian Senator said to me during my first visit to Rome in 2009, “You must understand that the Mafia, the Vatican and the government are all the same people, and they have only one concern: their money.”
Feel the Bern?
(1) From the testimonies of Anne-Marie van Blinjenburgh and Toos Neijenhuis to ITCCS investigators in Zwolle, Netherlands on September 14, 2014 and October 3, 2014, respectively. See www.itccs.org . See also www.murderbydecree.com .
Reviewer: Angelyn Ray, MSW
March 1, 2016
Once a generation, if we’re lucky, a prophet arises among us who will relentlessly call us out on our insane abuses of the innocent and vulnerable, and who will also enlighten a path for those among us who are ready to surrender our ignorance and complacency. For us, this prophet is Kevin Annett. There are others, thankfully, but none I know of whose call is as searching and clarion as his.
In Unrelenting, Kevin Annett moves us along seamlessly from his own roots, to their flowering in his eviction not only from the church ministry but also from life as he knew it, to the international movement he has stirred. Naming his passionate detractors and attracting wounded witnesses and a few survivors of the genocidal Canadian holocaust, he airs children’s buttons and bones, charred and buried in dirt, entangled in the roots of trees planted to cover the crimes. He bares the horrors hidden underneath the robes that swagger within the courts, churches and palaces.
Kevin Annett details the long trail of progress through truth-gathering and truth-telling to strategic action, when he spearheaded the creation of the International Common Law Court of Justice (ICLCJ). Public summonses were issued, not to the usual scapegoats, but to the usurpers of royal thrones and to the papacy itself. No guns, no bombs, just the power of the truth ferreted out, fearlessly told, and finally administered by common law. The world knows about the pope’s resignation; now the inside story is told.
The paradox of enlightenment is that the greater the beam the greater the darkness that is exposed, and the darkness revealed in Unrelenting is of such a depth that, even while cheering the toppling of the usurpers of power and decrying the murders of the little ones, we would gladly look the other way, returning to our preoccupation with our own births and deaths and all that goes between.
We can conspire to kill the messenger, lash out in resistance, avert our eyes, or just stand in awe. Or we can take in the stark revelations and allow them to permeate our reality and influence the ways in which we proceed. How we cross that Rubicon and where we alight on the opposite shore will differ for each of us, with the caveat: there is no return. Such is the effect ofUnrelenting upon the sincere reader. Yet, the author does not leave us in the furnaces or the hells he has exposed; there is a path home.
Few authors can present their own narrative with as much coherence and flow, born of relentless honesty and unfaltering focus. Time and what the rest of us do will reveal the ongoing effects of what is past; and whether what is done as recorded in Unrelenting remains the most important story in memory, or the beginning of a global healing that is long overdue.
- Angelyn Ray
Kevin conducting readings from Unrelenting:
”Unrelenting” can be ordered through Amazon.com or at
An epic crime and the struggle to expose it is recounted in two new books
Now available through Amazon.com and Createspace.com
Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada – A Counter-Report to the ‘Truth and Reconciliation Commission’ - $20.00
Unrelenting: Between Sodom and Zion by Kevin D. Annett – $15.00
Order your copy now through the createspace.com sites listed or by writing to email@example.com or by phoning 386-492-2395
A narrative of extraordinary power and importance, Unrelenting is the long-awaited account of how one man’s courage toppled a Pope and changed the face of the world.
The twenty year saga of Reverend Kevin Annett to expose Genocide and child torture by his own Canadian culture has been recounted in part in other testimonies, but not until now has the entire story been told with such depth and humanity.
In his own words, and drawing on a rich body of evidence and experience, Kevin recounts a Herculean struggle to force a buried truth into the light of day, and to prosecute Church and State for their unspeakable crimes against the innocent.
Written as both historical record and spiritual reflection, Unrelenting moves past the bare facts of a global crime to the deeper question of how moral people are to respond to official malfeasance in their own back yard. Its passion and devotion reveal a man who has found his real vocation as “a doer of the word, and not merely a speaker”.
In the manner of the author’s own cited 18th century ancestor, the persecuted English free thinker Peter Annett, this work is written not as mere commentary, but to arouse the readers and summon them to change.
Reverend Kevin D. Annett has twice been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. He is an award winning author, broadcaster, film maker and human rights figure. He lectures widely in North America and Europe and serves as a community minister and spiritual adviser to many communities including the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State. (www.itccs.org) He may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or through 386-323-5774 in the USA. Please see www.KevinAnnett.com .
CreateSpace eStore: https://www.
It really shouldn’t be difficult for any of us to break down a door and save the life of a child, regardless of who or what is wielding the sacrificial knife. Then why won’t we? And where will you be when the atrocity happens again?