Hey people! Wrench your gaze away from your ipads for a moment and listen up! This concerns you, and how paying your tuition makes you an accomplice in crime.
Just south of the UBC campus lies the Musqueam Indian reservation and a man named Les Guerin. Les has lived there all his life and until recently worked on the grounds crew. But now he’s in hiding because his life has been threatened.
“It started the night I saw a guy unloading bags near the reserve garbage dump and burying them there. Later I recognized him as Dave Pickton, brother of serial killer Willie Pickton. I dug around there later and found a bunch of bones Pickton had buried. I took them to SFU forensics and it turns out they were the bones of several young women mixed up with pig remains. Dave Pickton was actually employed by the Musqueam band for over two years. “
Les took his discovery to the police and the press. He was told to keep quiet about it and even threatened by police officials. Later, when he talked about what he’d found he was fired by the Musqueam band and forced to move away. According to Les,
“For years I was friends with Wendy Sparrow and Ed John and the other Musqueam chiefs, and I learned a lot about their dirty laundry, like the child trafficking and the guns and drugs they bring in through Celtic Shipyards. I know there’s body dumping sites in at least three spots on the UBC campus, not just at Musqueam. UBC is provincial land so it’s under RCMP jurisdiction. The Mounties have made many of our aboriginal women go missing. So what better place for them to hide their remains?”
In a special report issued in February 2013, Human Rights Watch (HRW) of New York City claims that the RCMP is directly implicated in the disappearance of aboriginal women across B.C. In their report, HRW documents how Mounties routinely rape, torture and imprison west coast native women, and often these women then vanish. An HRW spokesman claims that “many hundreds of First Nations women in British Columbia are going missing at the hands of police under a fog of official deception.”
The UBC campus is flush with money from the very corporations that have forced Indians off their land and made them go missing to grab their lands and resources. Companies like Weyerhauser, Timber West and B.C. Hydro are but a few. Natives claim that these companies and Chinese corporations fund private hit squads to terrorize local Indians.
The UBC Board of Governors (BoG) is a Who’s Who of this criminal corporate elite, including BoG Chairman Stuart Belkin, who is Timber West’s founding Director, UBC Chancellor Lindsay Gordon, former CEO of the drug cartel money-laundering syndicate known as HSBC Bank, and Michael Korenberg, who runs the Jim Pattison Media conglomerate that has fogged the truth of B.C.’s homegrown genocide.
That genocide has been around since the first Catholic and Anglican missionaries spread vaccine-induced smallpox among the interior and coastal Indians during the 1860′s. Fourteen separate mass graves of Indian residential school children dot the province, containing the remains of thousands of innocents murdered by the Anglican, United and Catholic Churches, all of whom have heavy endowments on our campus.
UBC has reaped the bloody fruit of the conquest that has wiped out nearly one million original people on our land, and that continues to devour them.
The Free University: Liberating our minds, Reclaiming our world!
www.itccs.org , www.murderbydecree.com
1. A master plan by the Canadian government and Catholic and Protestant churches to exterminate indigenous nations has been in operation across Canada since November 25, 1910. (Exhibit 1) This plan was authorized and has been maintained by the Crown of England and its Privy Council Office, the Vatican, and the Roman Catholic, Anglican and United Church of Canada, along with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), local police, the judiciary and private corporations.
2. This plan consisted of a state and church funded program of systemic inter-generational genocide based initially within the so-called Indian residential school system, established by a federal law on July 1, 1920. (Exhibit 2) Over a century, that system killed more than half of the children incarcerated within it, or more than 65,000 children. (www.murderbydecree.com) It also served as the launching pad for a general campaign of “ethnic cleansing” aimed primarily at the “non-assimilated”, predominantly western aboriginal tribes; a campaign that continues to the present day. This genocide has accounted for the massive de-population of more than 95% of the original west coast native nations: a total killing of somewhere around one million people.
3. Besides such a general de-population, the specific purpose of this genocidal campaign was the extermination of the traditional indigenous kinship network and the matriarchal clan mother system of authority that ensured indigenous control of lands and resources. The target of this extermination was the native family system and specifically, traditional women and their children. That traditional system was in fact effectively destroyed by the Indian residential schools between 1910 and 1996, when the last such “school” closed.
4. Despite the phasing out of Indian residential schools after 1970, this genocidal plan has intensified and diversified, and has been operated by different branches of the Canadian government, including the family welfare and family court system and by means of the state-funded aboriginal band councils. The “chiefs” of these councils have played a key role in eradicating any lingering indigenous authority and control over traditional lands and resources, and destroying their own people. They are doing so at the behest and in the payment of the Canadian government and domestic companies as well as multinational corporations from America, Japan and China.
5. The expulsion of all remaining traditional native tribes from their west coast lands assumed greater urgency as the twentieth century closed and the global demand for hydro-electricity, timber, minerals and other British Columbia (B.C.) resources intensified. Consequently, the past quarter century has witnessed an escalation of violence against Indians in Canada and a return to the violent methods of the early colonial period. By the 1990′s, large numbers of aboriginal families in northern B.C. began disappearing at the hands of unofficial death squads manned by off duty RCMP officers and local policemen, as well as third party contractors hired by the federal government, its aboriginal front men and different corporations. (Exhibit 3)
6. By 1995, when our own independent campaign to expose residential school crimes began making headlines in the Canadian media, stories of these disappearances of native families were also proliferating. Together, these exposures provoked a public misinformation campaign by the RCMP designed to fog and conceal the extent and the nature of the disappearances. This misinformation was only partly successful, and prompted the government of Canada to take firmer measures to erase any public awareness of the ongoing genocide of native families. It did so by means of a secret government Cabinet Directive dated April 3, 1998. (Exhibit 4)
7. This Directive by the Liberal government of Jean Chretien consisted of an official plan of state terror that was aimed at aboriginal activists and residential school survivors and their supporters, including our own campaign led by our ITCCS North American Field Secretary Kevin Annett. The Chretien terror plan authorized the use of “black ops” methods of illegal monitoring, disruption and violence against these targeted groups, including – to quote the Directive – the “elimination” of individuals who held knowledge or evidence of genocidal acts by Canadian church and state employees. This cabinet Directive is apparently still in operation. It has caused the death of at least two dozen aboriginal activists who have been assassinated by police and RCMP operatives since 1998, including members of our own network. (Exhibit 5)
8. The cabinet Directive in question was issued for implementation by the federal government to “E” Division of the RCMP in Vancouver in the first week of June, 1998, just before the first independent Tribunal into Indian residential school crimes was convened by our movement and a United Nations affiliate, IHRAAM, on June 12. In fact, the disruption of the IHRAAM Tribunal was the first goal of this state terror campaign, according to statements made by RCMP “E” Division Inspector Peter Montague who led the local campaign. This disruption became especially active after the Tribunal gave a public airing to the first reports of organized murder and child trafficking among northern B.C. tribes. (Exhibit 6)
9. It is important to note that this Chretien “state terror” Directive of April 3, 1998 was aimed at anyone who threatened to expose the historic and ongoing genocide of native people. Between 2006 and 2012, seven key eyewitnesses and prominent indigenous members of our ITCCS network in Vancouver and Winnipeg were killed at the hands of this Directive: Harriett Nahanee, Johnny “Bingo” Dawson, Ricky Lavallee, Harry Wilson, William Combes, Edna Phillips and Chief Louis Daniels. In the process of its state terror campaign, the Chretien Directive disrupted and marginalized much of our work and the movement to prosecute church and state for residential school crimes. But for many years it also concealed the slaughter and disappearance of aboriginal families across B.C. For example, after the June, 1998 IHRAAM Tribunal had been attacked and neutralized by RCMP operatives, the same agents – under the direction of RCMP Inspector Peter Montague – engaged in a similar destruction of the growing effort to identify the missing native people across B.C. and in Vancouver’s downtown east side.
10. This state-level attack on a genuine missing peoples’ inquiry was prompted by the fact that by this point, in early 1999, startling new evidence began to surface that ties the identity of some of the present-day killers of native people with men who worked in the Indian residential school system. In fact, our work has shown that the present senior leadership of the Anglican, Catholic and United Church of Canada is either directly implicated in residential school-era crimes or is actively protecting those who are; and that these same predators are still engaged in the systemic rape, trafficking and killing of children. It is therefore clear that a continuity of crime exists that spans decades and links the church-instigated residential school atrocities with the rape, torture and disappearance of present day natives, especially women and children. In short, the crime has never stopped, and is being protected by the same unholy alliance of church, police and government, which no doubt explains that trio’s unrelenting hostility and sabotage towards our campaign.
11. Our continuing investigations reveal that many of the men who tortured and killed children in the Indian residential schools and who are still preying on aboriginal women and children are also members or affiliates of the elite Vancouver Club at 915 West Hastings street. Their odious ranks include three Supreme Court judges, a battery of lawyers, church officials and corporate officers, a former Prime Minister and senior members of the RCMP and the Canadian military. Virtually all of these individuals are practicing members of the Anglican or United Church, and two Catholic Bishops are included in their number. Many of these men have also been identified by a former Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) operative as participants in the murderous “Piggy’s Palace” torture and snuff-film ring, including two politicians who now serve in the Canadian Senate: Larry Campbell and Patrick Brazeau. (Exhibit 7)
12. The general purpose and effect of the Chretien state terror Directive has been to protect these men and camouflage their links to the residential school era and present day corporate power brokers. But what cannot be concealed is the clear and direct connection between the highest levels of governmental, police, corporate, church and judicial power in Canada and these deliberate genocidal crimes.
13. By 2007, once these connections had been firmly proven by our campaign and by the growing testimonies of many aboriginal eyewitnesses, the Conservative government of Stephen Harper relied on the still-operative Chretien Plan to stop these disclosures and place a final “spin and containment” on the whole issue of Genocide in Canada. It did so through its own controlled, in-house inquiry: an elaborate public deception known as the “Truth and Reconciliation Commission” (TRC). The TRC was modeled on a standard black-ops misdirection campaign to bury evidence, silence witnesses, discredit truth tellers and exonerate the guilty. With the active compliance of the world media, the United Nations and every level of judicial and political power in Canada, the TRC buried the truth and the evidence of the residential schools genocide with remarkable success. (Exhibit 8) It did so in order to mask the continuance of that crime among especially west coast native nations, and accordingly was followed closely by a second cover-up effort by the present Liberal government of Canada known as the “National Missing Women Inquiry”.
14. It is clear that this latest stage -managed “Inquiry” is a further enactment of the Chretien Plan to eliminate all witnesses and evidence to Canada’s “Final Solution” of its indigenous population that began in 1910. The so-called “Missing Women Inquiry” is operating through the very police agencies, including the RCMP, that are responsible for the killing of targeted native women and their families. Like the TRC, it is undercutting and halting genuine efforts to reveal genocidal crimes and who is responsible for them, and is eliminating eyewitnesses who dispute the official accounts of the disappearances. It is doing so to ensure that the final destruction of indigenous peoples and their land base will proceed smoothly and with maximum profit to the corporate and state interests behind and profiting from that destruction.
15. For instance, a key fact being buried by the government and police “inquiry” is that the west coast disappearances are the result of specific racial and political targeting and are not random killings. This point was established by our investigations as early as the spring of 2003. (Exhibit 9) That is, the vast majority of missing aboriginal women are from matrilineal clan mother-led families that traditionally controlled the resources and land bases of the different Indian nations. In short, their killing was tantamount to deliberate political assassinations aimed at destroying the remaining traditional leaders of west coast tribes whose resistance stands in the way of resource-hungry corporations. In that sense, these latest murders are simply the continuation of Canada’s long tradition of overt extermination when it comes to indigenous people.
16. These crimes have an even darker aspect, involving Satanic ritualism that our work first documented as early as 1998 in the course of our inquiry into the Indian residential school system. The so-called “Ninth Circle”, a Catholic sacrificial cult formed in the seventeenth century by the Jesuits and still in operation under the directives of the highest level of the Vatican, functioned in the Canadian Indian residential schools from their inception. (Exhibit 10) The routine trafficking, torture and murder of children was practiced in the Anglican and United Church Indian schools as well as the Catholic ones, and has implicated senior members of the government and the British royal family as well as the churches. (Exhibit 11) The same Ninth Circle network continues to kill with impunity in church circles today and in west coast native communities situated on lands heavily endowed with valuable resources: a fact well established by our research and eyewitnesses. It is clear that the same forces behind the theft of aboriginal land and wealth are ritually killing and trafficking native children today as part of a general genocidal agenda.
17. Behind its mask of beneficence, as epitomized by its new, spin doctoring Prime Minister Trudeau, Canada is a closed and repressive society that is actively exterminating the remaining “non-assimilated” indigenous people within its borders. It is doing so according to its foundational genocidal program of 1910 and the 1998 Chretien black ops Directive, and with the active collusion and in the interest of Chinese and American resource corporations. As a state-led campaign, this culmination of the Canadian genocide has judicial sanction. This is evident in not only the refusal of any “Crown” court to try or convict any person or agency for genocidal acts, but by the active prosecution by the same courts of anyone who exposes these crimes. In short, there is no avenue for relief or justice by victims of this genocide within Canada, its courts or in the agencies of the United Nations, which have turned their back on the reality of this ongoing crime by Christian Canada. (Exhibit 12)
18. Accordingly, these facts indicate that it now falls on the global community to stand upon international law and bring political and economic sanctions against Canada, the Crown of England, the Vatican and their church and corporate associates for their ongoing crimes against humanity. Canada and these powers are rogue bodies whose actions threaten not only the innocent but the sovereignty and peace of all nations. This threat is evident in the continued standing policy known as “Crimen Sollicitationas” within the Roman Catholic Church, that subverts child protection laws and the authority of sovereign governments by requiring that every Catholic in the world protect in-house child abusers and conceal child abuse and trafficking from the police. The Anglican / Church of England is governed by the same subversive policy. (Exhibit 13) Since its enactment in 1929, this church law and practice has encouraged and caused the systematic murder of children in Canada and around the world to continue unchecked and in open violation of the sovereignty of nation states and their laws. As long as such institutionalized criminality against children is allowed to legally operate, no country can claim to be protecting its own citizens.
19. The Canadian Holocaust of indigenous people and children must be stopped, as must the depredations of the murderous Ninth Circle and other child sacrificial cults that operate under state and church sanction. There is a clear moral and legal obligation of sovereign nations to restrain and punish proven criminal regimes like Canada, the British Crown and the Vatican. We therefore call upon and expect nations to do so, using their full police, military and legal machinery. We are especially directing this call to President Vladimir Putin, his government and the people of Russia, and all countries outside the influence of the western bloc.
20. Specifically, our ITCCS Directorate is asking these governments to do the following:
- Commence comprehensive economic and political sanctions against Canada, England and the Vatican as convicted genocidal regimes, including by seeking their formal censure and expulsion from the General Assembly of the United Nations, and imposing a trade and tourism embargo on these states
- Dispatch Peace Keeping forces to Canada to protect aboriginal eyewitnesses, targeted families and ITCCS activists who are confronting these crimes, and to perform the arrest of convicted war criminals in Canada
- Dispatch professionally trained forensic teams to assist us in the uncovering and examining of crime scenes and mass graves at the site of former Indian residential schools
21. In the weeks ahead, our delegation will be bringing this appeal and our evidence to many governments and to the people, educators, jurists and media of the world. Those of us who have revealed and confronted these crimes within Canada have been assaulted, harassed, imprisoned and censored by every level of government, the police, and the courts, and have been prevented from operating freely within our own country. We are therefore bringing this truth beyond Canada’s borders for the sake of the army of innocents who have died and who will die if justice is not done. Here we stand, we can do no other.
Issued September 30, 2016 by the ITCCS Central Directorate with the endorsement of elders of the Anishinabe, Mohawk, Cree, Metis and Squamish indigenous nations across Canada
ITCCS Central Directorate, Brussels
2. The federal law of July 1, 1920 making it compulsory for every aboriginal child in Canada seven years or older to be incarcerated in the Indian residential school system. (Attachment 004.jpg)
3. Some of the evidence of these death squads and their police involvement is found in the testimonies on this memo: http://itccs.org/2011/02/02/
4. A copy of this Directive was issued in July 2016 to the ITCCS central office by an informant within the Canadian intelligence service. The Chretien Directive is described at http://itccs.org/2016/07/08/
5. These assassinations have claimed seven aboriginal activists with the ITCCS in Vancouver and Winnipeg, as well as native protestors across Canada. Especially targeted have been traditional west coast elders with knowledge of the spiritual and oral histories of their nations.
6. These reports involved the naming of the top government-funded “chief” of the Carrier-Sekani Tribal Council, Ed John, as a drug and child trafficker and land speculator who was actively killing off his own people at the behest of Alcan and B.C. Hydro to secure their land. John was named as such by three former members of his Tribal Council, two of whom (Frank Martin and Helen Michel) gave their testimonies at the IHRAAM Tribunal into residential school crimes in Vancouver in June, 1998. (www.murderbydecree.com)
7. The CSIS operative, Grant Wakefield, spoke in person to ITCCS Field Secretary Kevin Annett concerning these facts on two occasions, but was subsequently sued by the government into silence and blacklisted in the Canadian media. His statement is contained in part in Part Three of Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada. The names of the politicians, judges and other officials active in the snuff and trafficking ring are held by the ITCCS; they include former Prime Minister Paul Martin and Justices MacEachern, Esson and Grobberman of the British Columbia Supreme Court, as well as senior police officers involved in the “Missing Women Inquiry”,such as Bruce Michelson of the Vancouver Police Department.
8. Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada details the TRC cover up and criminality, in Part One. (www.murderbydecree.com)
9. Again, the details of this connection can be found in Part Three of Murder by Decree. Wendy Poole, for instance, was a prominent “missing woman” in Vancouver whose family had been heavily involved in public protests and road blockades to defend their traditional territories from logging and strip mining. Her uncle, Art Solomon, was a sovereign traditionalists very much at odds with the government and its puppet native chiefs.
10. See not only Murder by Decree but Unrelenting: Between Sodom and Zion by Kevin Annett (amazon.com) for a discussion of the Ninth Circle cult. The testimony of a participant in Ninth Circle ceremonies in Europe, Anne Marie van Blijenburgh, is found at this site: http://itccs.org/2014/09/10/
12. See http://itccs.org/2016/04/01/
13. In September, 2010 Elizabeth Windsor signed the Holyrood Agreement with Joseph Ratzinger aka Pope Benedict, laying out the terms for the reincorporation of the Church of England into the Church of Rome. One of these terms was the imposition of the conditions of Crimen Sollicitationas on all Anglican clergy, officials and members. See this site: http://itccs.org/2014/02/02/
Justin’s Clean Up Crew hits the West Coast as the Women keep going Missing
by Kevin D. Annett
News Item, Ottawa, August 4, 2016 – The National Missing Women Inquiry announced today the appointment of its five Commissioners …Their mandate includes studying the ‘systemic causes’ behind the disappearances and making a series of recommendations to the government on the implementation of a long term action plan …
Yes, Virginia, it’s true: Canadians really are boring. But the latest exercise in Official Clean Up called the National Missing Women Inquiry is a lot worse than mere banality. For as you doze in boredom from the effects of yet another $70 million government exercise in rhetoric and paper, the crime it’s ostensibly “investigating” will carry on, as it’s meant to. The modern human slave trade is too lucrative a business for anything else to happen.
As for the legitimacy of what I like to call “The Truth and Reconciliation Commission Fiasco, Part Two”: Why would anyone with three brain cells to rub together trust the very state that just concealed the biggest crime in Canadian history – the residential schools genocide – to not do exactly the same whitewash with the corpses of thousands of native women? Especially when it plans to rely on the very police agencies that are making the women go missing?
Did IQ’s suddenly plummet, people?
Well, this is Canada after all, and the west coast of Canada at that: our home grown brain-dead Nirvana where sun worshipers and latte-sippers are too engrossed with the beautiful life to notice the stench emanating from Vancouver’s downtown east side, where mostly aboriginal women and children have been vanishing off the streets for decades.
I learned that particular score the very first week on the job as a bright faced young street minister in the spring of 1986: the same year that Expo 86 jettisoned over 1000 poor, elderly folks out of their downtown hotels and rooming houses to make way for fat tourists. Three native prostitutes vanished off Hastings street in that one week alone, without a ripple of reporting in any media.
Thirty years and half my life later, nothing much has changed, besides the government’s need to look like it cares now that the smell of cadavers is finally spreading outside the downtown slums, and is even being reported in places like Germany and New Zealand.
My deceased friend Harriett Nahanee, who used to occupy child-killing churches with me a block from where the missing keep going missing, once said that to ask why children were dying in Indian residential schools was like wondering why fetuses get flushed in abortion clinics. The same can be said about “inquiring” into missing aboriginal women. Why all the disappearances? Because they’re supposed to disappear, dummy!
Or let’s see: did I somehow imagine the Indian Act of Canada, that still legally denies on-reserve natives full citizenship rights, and thereby makes them conveniently expendable? Or the routine use of homeless Indians for target practice by the RCMP and Vancouver cops, without any reprimands? Or the enormous, never-subsiding death rate of urban aboriginals?
How about the unofficial “do not resuscitate” policy applied to Indians who are brought into Emergency in Vancouver hospitals? Or the routine grabbing of aboriginal children without cause or a warrant by cops and social workers, and their subsequent incarceration in the homes of wealthy white child rapists? Or the forcing of entire native families off their lands at gun point by Mounties and other hit men in the pay of foreign corporations?
Oh, and yes, native women disappear a lot, too. (Did somebody say the G word?)
George Brown knows specifically why they’re vanishing, which is why he didn’t last too long as an aboriginal Mountie in Vancouver. He and I and a few other people did our own inquiry into missing women around 2003, and we nearly got killed for it. According to George,
“This is a lot bigger than the official cover story, that a lone killer is doing it. Lots of cops are involved, but they mostly protect the big boys behind the killings and the snuff films. If you squeal about it, you die, that simple. There’s too much money involved and too many people profiting from it for anyone to open the lid on what this shit is really about. It’s a huge slave trade and it involves the Chinese, the Thais, the Americans, even the northern native chiefs. But don’t ever expect it to come out. They’ll whitewash everything with the lone gunman story.”
Did somebody say Willie Pickton?
It’s a strange thing about Canada: the more criminal things get, the more we wave around our favorite Tokenisms like an evil eye to dispel the darkness. The latest Token, of course, is an aboriginal woman and judge who is chairing the feds’ Missing Women Inquiry: Marion Buller, who represents the latest “red washing” effort that relies on all you guilty white liberals out there to give the farce your seal of approval as you applaud yourselves for being so progressive.
Not content with the new low represented by TRC chairman Murray “Watch me lie when my lips move” Sinclair – gee, he was also an aboriginal judge, imagine that? – we now have as the Inquiry Chairwoman someone who even the National Post newspaper criticizes as “a questionable choice, considering her propensity on the bench to hand out very light sentences to aboriginal offenders”. Well shit, Sherlock! She’s sounds like just the woman for the job!
As they say in the common law, let those who will be fooled, be fooled.
And as for me and my house, despite requests that I attend or protest outside or inside the Missing Women Inquiry when its stage-managed circus wheels into town sometime soon, I will actually refrain from doing so. I figure that the official lies and the official liars are given much too much attention already by we, the people, which is why the killers keep getting away with their filth.
Instead, I humbly suggest that we put our attention where it deserves: in mobilizing the community to track down and root out the abductors, traffickers and killers of the innocent, whoever they are, and deal with them however the spirit moves us. But that will take a lot more independence, courage and self-possession than any Canadian or aboriginal I know is capable of.
Of course, in my better moments I’m an incurable optimist. I do believe that one day we Canucks may actually live up to all of our nice sentiments. But in the meantime, I’m getting my shovel, and maybe even my gun. Care to join me?
To contact the independent International Tribunal for the Disappeared of Canada, write to email@example.com .
Requiem: Random Meditations for Perplexed Pilgrims
by Kevin D. Annett
Prime Minister Jean Chretien shows a protester who’s the boss, 1996
It takes only one man to commit a crime but an entire community to conceal it. - Krishnamurti
Evil is unspectacular and always human, and shares our bed and eats at our own table. - W.H. Auden
(Readers may wish to consult the July 8, 2016 news posting atwww.itccs.org .)
Dateline: Ottawa, Today – Somewhere in the Prime Minister’s Office
Little Justin Waterhole suddenly stopped preening himself at his mirror after a hurried rapping sounded at his door. It turned out to be one of his senior assistants.
“You’d better read this, Mr. Prime Minister” panted the flunky, thrusting a piece of paper at him.
Justin read it.
Hardly the brightest light bulb on the Hill, Justin needed an explanation.
“It’s an internal CSIS memo sir, from April of 1998. Somehow it got leaked out”
Uh huh? said Justin’s confused bovine gaze. The assistant, whose name was Dick, explained.
“It describes the Chretien containment operation, sir … You know, regarding the Indians”
“What Indians?” squeaked Justin nervously.
“The residential school Indians, sir. This memo laid out how they were to be stopped.”
“Oh yeah …” murmured the Prime Minister, glancing back at the mirror and adjusting his hair. “I remember hearing something about that. I think Daddy mentioned it once.”
Dick looked surprised but said nothing, hoping his boss would continue. But Justin only gave him a sad and empty smile.
“Mr. Trudeau sir, this memo implicates a former Liberal Prime Minister, Jean Chretien – one of your close political backers, sir – in a plan to harass, shut down and even do away with witnesses to residential school crimes. It’s being called a black ops plan of state terrorism, sir”
Justin frowned slightly and remarked,
“Who’s saying that?”
“I told you sir, the memo was leaked from somebody in CSIS. It went out on July 8. The CBC may look into it. The thing’s being quoted all over the internet!”
“Huh. Weird. I never saw it” replied Justin.
“The internet freaks are even running the news of the memo alongside that picture of Mr. Chretien choking that protester, sir …”
Justin laughed and uttered,
“Yeah, that was cool …”
Dick drew a heavy breath and continued,
“Well, anyway sir, this is bound to come up in question and answer period in the House, and you’d better be ready with an explanation!”
Justin frowned again.
“Oh yeah? Well, like what should I say?”
“I’ve already drafted something for you, sir. You’ll deny everything”
“Sure, okay” Justin replied, gazing furtively back at the mirror.
Dick seemed perturbed, but Justin didn’t seem to notice.
“Don’t you want to know why, Mr. Trudeau sir?” asked Dick.
“Why you have to deny the existence of the memo or the Chretien black ops plan, sir” Dick replied, his patience thinning.
“Yeah, okay, why?”
“Our friends at Cameco and Power Corp would be very upset if you didn’t , Mr. Prime Minister”
Justin stared blankly at Dick.
“Uranium, sir” Dick explained. “Hydro electricity”
Justin actually shrugged, as Dick wondered painfully to himself why he had ever turned down the Bay street consultancy offer.
“Well don’t leave me hanging here, Dick …” exclaimed Justin, donning the same cute smile he flashed at reporters.
“Mr. Chretien and several of his senior cabinet ministers were all heavy investors in those companies, sir. They still are. Their plan to silence the Indians wasn’t just a matter of political expediency.”
Justin still didn’t get it. Dick continued,
“The natives are in the way, Mr. Prime Minister. They’re even more in the way when they start yapping to the press about mass graves at residential schools. I assume your predecessor knew he had to do something about that before things got out of hand.”
“Wow” said Justin.
“Yes sir” replied Dick.
The dialogue is fictitious, perhaps, but the story is not.
The novelist William Styron wrote that the only thing holding back absolute hopelessness in life is either a happy marriage or a good book. And I would add, or kicking the biggest butt in town.
I first heard about the CSIS memo in question the day the news broke from Europe, where the opaque Canuck government insider who leaked it is apparently hiding out under police protection. I guess he or she just doesn’t trust Canada’s reputation for niceness, or something.
So what does it mean, anyway, when an entire nation and its churches kill off countless children as a matter of course and then with equal deliberation buy off or knock off the eye-witnesses?
My naïve answer is that whatever is responsible for such a crime has to be brought to an end. Stopped for good. Dismantled. Broken into little pieces so it can never harm again. Then something has to arise to replace it that is not murderous and criminal.
This attitude makes me a very unpopular man, here in Canada. People don’t like talking to me anymore, including my friends. Hell, even my political sympaticos won’t even write to me directly but do so through somebody else, since – you know – they might get targeted too, right?
I have a lot to say to our mystery man or woman who leaked the CSIS memo about the Canadian government’s plan to crush the truth tellers of the church-state massacre of brown children. Like for one thing, friend, stay in Europe.
You see, Canada’s too pleasant a place for whistle blowing. Canadians just don’t like a disturbance. We’re like the two grinning figure heads I once saw adorning a Haida longhouse, depicting slaves about to be sacrificed at a totem pole raising.Just keep smiling, everyone, and it’ll all be okay!
Twenty years ago I was stupid enough to think that publishing deadly truths that indict the powerful would change things more than window dressing. Dumbness has its purpose, of course, since none of my digging into those mortuary holes of Indian kids would have happened at the hands of a wiser man. But world enough and time hopefully awakens even the most die-hard activist to what he is swimming in. It took a lot of kicks to my head by the beast called Canada for me to grasp what was really going on.
When I was stupid and approachable, and deeply engaged in uncovering residential school atrocities, the government-pumped CBC used to phone me up every few months to see what I’d unearthed about our homegrown slaughter. Some new, eager-sounding voice would assure me that the CBC was planning a “major story” on the Indian school crimes (not their word for it, of course). Then after pumping me for information they’d always vanish: gone as quick as a Member of Parliament’s promises, and never a word of what I’d shared and proven would ever grace the evening news.
Nowadays, of course, I don’t get any such calls from the media. The official story is set in stone.
All of that ran through my head this week when I had passed on to me that a Montreal CBC reporter was “interested” in interviewing the CSIS-memo stool pigeon. Uh huh.
Don’t you hate it when the bad guys still try to treat us like idiots?
I’ve learned not to take it personally anymore. Reporters, politicians, Popes or Prime Ministers are all the same, especially during their first term on the job: they want to make a splash and be remembered. And the way to do that here in the Great White North is to keep things placid, dead and most of all, uncontroversial. Nobody in a prison likes too many questions, after all.
It was a brave soul indeed who released the CSIS memo on the Chretien plan to silence forever the witnesses to our own Genocide and shut down any inquiry into the same. I only hope their valor is matched by a trace of political realism that even the most seasoned Canadian activist seems to lack when it comes to the nature of their own country.
Realistically, the truth teller in question should expect nothing better from his revelation than a dead-end “official inquiry” into the matter by the very people who are guilty. That’s the Canadian way.
That said, I encourage the same whistle blower to go ahead anyway and kick the biggest butt here in town with everything he knows. My only regret is that by doing so he may attain the honor of becoming an even more hated figure in Canada than I am.
Special Breaking Global News Report from the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)
July 8, 2016
Program to eliminate Indian residential school activists and stop criminal inquiry began in the spring of 1998
Ottawa and Brussels:
A source within a Canadian government intelligence agency has released to the ITCCS Central Office classified information that reveals a secret program to silence eyewitnesses to crimes at Canadian Indian residential schools and prevent any independent inquiry into those crimes.
According to the source, this program involved the monitoring and harassment of activists, the disrupting of their organizations and the elimination of potentially “damaging” residential school eyewitnesses: a program that is continuing today.
This plan is outlined in a confidential memorandum to the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) dated Friday, April 3, 1998 and issued by an Operations branch of the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS). The memo is marked “Strictly Confidential”. Copies of the memo were received by Liberal Prime Minister Jean Chretien, Assistant Prime Minister Herb Gray, Minister of Indian Affairs Jane Stewart, and Minister of Justice and Attorney-General Anne McClellan.
The memo states in part,
“A growing unrest among west coast aboriginals associated with the litigation presently before the BCSC (British Columbia Supreme Court) may lead to the rise of splinter factions that seek to exploit public sentiment over the United Church AIRS (Alberni Indian Residential School) disclosures. Protests and other direct actions by the NYM (Native Youth Movement) and the group associated with ANNETT and NAHANEE have already been planned in these circles … Any independent investigations by these groups into burial sites near AIRS could spell disaster and must be stopped through special ops conducted by the usual RCMP units and private contracted parties … The living aboriginal eyewitnesses pose as damaging a security risk to the government and the churches responsible as do such investigations. These witnesses must be contained or eliminated.” (our emphasis)
The government source responsible for this disclosure has stated to ITCCS officials that further evidence reveals that the same “RCMP units and private contracted parties” responsible for the elimination of Indian residential school witnesses are also engaged in the continued disappearance of aboriginal people across British Columbia. (See www.itccs.org , July 1, 2016)
The government source has agreed to conduct a confidential interview to elaborate the details of this covert program and its continued operation today.
In response, a spokesman for the ITCCS commented today from Brussels,
“This memo explains why the first independent inquiry into residential school crimes in June, 1998 was so effectively disrupted and halted, and why so many key witnesses have been shut down or even killed since 1998. It shows how the enormous black ops and smear campaign against ITCCS and Kevin Annett is connected to this covert program by the Canadian government, and that it is still killing off native people today. It all confirms an enormous and deliberate travesty of justice by church and state in Canada to conceal their own crimes.” (see www.murderbydecree.com , Chronology)
ITCCS Canada and Kevin Annett will soon be issuing a separate and detailed broadcast in response to the April, 1998 memo.
Issued by ITCCS Central Office
8 July, 2016
by Kevin D. Annett
News item, April 19, 2016: Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders praises Pope Francis as “a great historical figure”
I may not know much, but I know the difference between chicken shit and chicken salad. - Harlem gangster boss Bumpy Johnson
Bernie Sanders knows the political score. If you want to protest effectively, you’ve got to kick the biggest butt in town. But if you want to get elected, you have to kiss it.
Being one such butt, “Pope Francis” (aka Jorge Bergoglio) has got to be pleased these days. It’s not often that a priestly flesh peddler from Buenos Aires gets to perch on the Seven Hills of Rome like some latter day saint and present his ass to be smooched by famous guys like Brother Bernie Sanders, the Bronx Boy Who Would Be King. And Pope Bergie didn’t even have to hand out free turkeys to the poor to win such adulation, unlike Bernie’s New York neighbour Bumpy Johnson.
As the head of a big crime syndicate who had a knack for great PR, Bumpy Johnson had a lot in common with Pope Bergie. He owned lots of politicians, he got tons of media coverage disseminating goodies to the very poor folks he was screwing, and he murdered his adversaries. As far as I know, Bumpy Johnson didn’t also torture children to death, so the comparison with Pope Bergie goes only so far. But you get the point, I hope.
Papal gangsters have always had things a lot easier than struggling low-level crooks like Bumpy Johnson. For who else but a Pope could wipe away a lifetime of child trafficking, corruption and murder just by spouting a few politically correct phrases about global poverty and economic justice? That’s as adroit a move as when his church avoids prosecution for mass murdering Indian children by simply saying, “Gee, we’re sorry!”.
But who knows? Maybe the oldest and cruellest Mob on our planet called the Church of Rome can somehow hold on to all of its blood soaked loot, arms contracts, Mafia partners and legions of child rapists and still “reform” itself. Uh huh. But Brother Bernie seems to think it can, unless I’m misreading the Senator from Vermont. Then again, the only issue for The Bern is probably how best to cozy up to that tempting ass in Rome and the electoral ecstasy that could result from such a union.
Don’t get me wrong. Bernie Sanders is no more and no less a harlot than any other White House contender; and his buddy in Rome is just doing what all popes have done for centuries, which is to murder, lie and deceive. The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our stars, but in ourselves; and specifically, in our desperate need to see good in the very crime bosses who rob and rape and kill us and our children.
A ruler who must constantly demonstrate his own virtue is one acting out of fear, observed that canny papal adviser Nicolo Machiavelli; and by that measure, Pope Bergoglio – who calls himself Francis to name-drop that poor man from Assisi – is a frightened prince. The man has much to hide, both personally and corporately, and figures like Bernie Sanders are helping him in his subterfuge. Exactly why is anybody’s guess; but vote catching aside, Senator Sanders should pay better heed to Machiavelli, who once wrote that “Whatever evil and corruption besets my countrymen is due entirely to the influence of the papacy and its priests.”
That said, I doubt if the Bernie and Bergie Show will close up shop right away, considering how much the two men need each other’s mutual strokes – and how much they have in common, including their business associates.
Bernie Sanders loves to present himself as a Man of the People whose presidential campaign has somehow raised tens of millions of dollars from the donations of ordinary Americans. But the Bern fails to mention the billionaire George Soros whenever he lambastes the Fat Cats who are pulling the strings of his political opponents. That’s because George and him are good buddies in more ways than one; and besides legal tender they share a common friend in saintly Jorge Bergoglio, who on two occasions has been seen in Soros’ company at child killing ceremonies at a Catholic-owned Chateau outside Brussels. (1)
Perhaps this covert Menage a Trois is one of the reasons Bernie Sanders is singing Pope Bergie’s praises so devoutly these days: especially with an election to win.
While no doubt a shock to those True Bernie or Bergy Believers who wrongly consider their guy to be above such sordidness, such a triangle of perversion and power is the norm in the real world. As a venerable Italian Senator said to me during my first visit to Rome in 2009, “You must understand that the Mafia, the Vatican and the government are all the same people, and they have only one concern: their money.”
Feel the Bern?
(1) From the testimonies of Anne-Marie van Blinjenburgh and Toos Neijenhuis to ITCCS investigators in Zwolle, Netherlands on September 14, 2014 and October 3, 2014, respectively. See www.itccs.org . See also www.murderbydecree.com .
Reviewer: Angelyn Ray, MSW
March 1, 2016
Once a generation, if we’re lucky, a prophet arises among us who will relentlessly call us out on our insane abuses of the innocent and vulnerable, and who will also enlighten a path for those among us who are ready to surrender our ignorance and complacency. For us, this prophet is Kevin Annett. There are others, thankfully, but none I know of whose call is as searching and clarion as his.
In Unrelenting, Kevin Annett moves us along seamlessly from his own roots, to their flowering in his eviction not only from the church ministry but also from life as he knew it, to the international movement he has stirred. Naming his passionate detractors and attracting wounded witnesses and a few survivors of the genocidal Canadian holocaust, he airs children’s buttons and bones, charred and buried in dirt, entangled in the roots of trees planted to cover the crimes. He bares the horrors hidden underneath the robes that swagger within the courts, churches and palaces.
Kevin Annett details the long trail of progress through truth-gathering and truth-telling to strategic action, when he spearheaded the creation of the International Common Law Court of Justice (ICLCJ). Public summonses were issued, not to the usual scapegoats, but to the usurpers of royal thrones and to the papacy itself. No guns, no bombs, just the power of the truth ferreted out, fearlessly told, and finally administered by common law. The world knows about the pope’s resignation; now the inside story is told.
The paradox of enlightenment is that the greater the beam the greater the darkness that is exposed, and the darkness revealed in Unrelenting is of such a depth that, even while cheering the toppling of the usurpers of power and decrying the murders of the little ones, we would gladly look the other way, returning to our preoccupation with our own births and deaths and all that goes between.
We can conspire to kill the messenger, lash out in resistance, avert our eyes, or just stand in awe. Or we can take in the stark revelations and allow them to permeate our reality and influence the ways in which we proceed. How we cross that Rubicon and where we alight on the opposite shore will differ for each of us, with the caveat: there is no return. Such is the effect ofUnrelenting upon the sincere reader. Yet, the author does not leave us in the furnaces or the hells he has exposed; there is a path home.
Few authors can present their own narrative with as much coherence and flow, born of relentless honesty and unfaltering focus. Time and what the rest of us do will reveal the ongoing effects of what is past; and whether what is done as recorded in Unrelenting remains the most important story in memory, or the beginning of a global healing that is long overdue.
- Angelyn Ray
Kevin conducting readings from Unrelenting:
”Unrelenting” can be ordered through Amazon.com or at