by Kevin (“Pope Killer”) Annett
Pope Benedict, Joseph Ratzinger, has scheduled a meeting with Italian President Giorgio Napolitano for Saturday, February 23 to discuss securing immunity from prosecution from the Italian government, according to Italian media sources. Ratzinger’s meeting follows upon the delivery to the Vatican Secretary of State’s office on February 6 of a diplomatic note from an undisclosed European government. The note apparently stated the intention of this government to cooperate with a high court in issuing an arrest warrant against Ratzinger, who resigned from his pontificate less than a week later. - from an ITCCS Communique, 14 February, 2013
Many people are unable to accept the fact that the single stone loosed by us was able to fell the Goliath in Rome. As accomodated slaves, they cannot believe that right alone makes might. But their masters fear what has happened, since they know that now, any ruler can be brought low – and with him, his entire kingdom and a world based on kingdoms. - from Fallen, by the author
The old man still doesn’t dare to set foot outside the one hundred acres called Vatican City lest he face immediate arrest for his war crimes. But what put him in his gilded prison and what keeps him there is all but forgotten now. This is a reminder.
It had never happened before. On the eve of their conviction in a public tribunal for crimes against children, not only a serving pope but three other indicted Vatican officials resigned their offices, including the so-called “black pope”: respectively, Joseph Ratzinger, Tarcisio Bertone, Sean Brady and the Jesuit leader, Adolfo Pachon.
“When a smaller opponent has bested you, make your defeat appear like a victory, or a tactical maneuver rather than a retreat”. Thus did Nicolo Machiavelli advise popes and other monarchs in 16th century Italy, in his handbook for the powerful known as The Prince: counsel that the Vatican has taken seriously in the wake of the unprecedented resignations of its top church leaders. For ever since February of 2013, Rome has tried fervently to erase the memory and reason for its retreat before a common law verdict that declared that its top officials are convicted felons and the roman catholic church is a criminal organization.
Five years ago today, when the news broke that Pope Benedict, aka “Joe the Rat” Ratzinger, was no longer the Bishop of Rome, I received an early morning phone call from the National Post newspaper in Toronto. A remarkably obtuse young reporter asked me if it was true that a pending arrest warrant against Benedict that I had helped engineer had prompted his departure.
“Absolutely” I replied, grinning ear to ear. Anticipating his next query, I continued, “But go ask the Spanish government if you don’t believe me.”
I never heard from the reporter again, nor did the Post or any other corporate media ever run a story on the threatened arrest of Rat Boy that had sent him scurrying from his sinking papal perch. Instead, with marching-orders precision, the world press scooped up and parroted the Vatican’s make-believe account of a “sudden illness” behind Benedict’s resignation, and focused with iconic fervor on to the waiting-in-the-wings Jesuit spin doctor who was soon to be crowned “Pope Francis”.
The truth is that on February 1, our common law court that was adjudicating the case against Pope Benedict and others was notified by a Spanish official that, based on its examination of our evidence against Benedict, a high court in Madrid would issue an arrest warrant against him as early as February 15 if the pope set foot on Spanish soil. Even better, the court was also considering placing a lien on catholic church property to compensate Spain for any reparations issued to the thousands of its citizens tortured and trafficked as children by priests and nuns during the Vatican-friendly Franco dictatorship.
Well Jesus, Mary and Joseph! After Rome received a Spanish diplomatic note with that news on February 6, the shit did more than hit the fan. In a hilarious, Grade B gangster movie scenario, a gaggle of corpulent Cardinals, church bankers and assorted Cosa Nostra goombahs undoubtedly sat down with Rat Boy and told him with Italian ardor to remove his Bella Figura, and pronto, from the premises. In short, Take the fall, Joe, before we all lose our shirts and go under. And as a former Hitler Youth soldaten, Benedict knew the importance of following orders. The sorry old bastard stepped down five days later. And his fellow partners in crime who were also indicted by our court – Bertone, Brady and Pachon – all followed suit in the weeks that followed.
You know, it’s unfortunate that in the wake of David’s slaying of Goliath, the fleeing Philistine army and its chastened king didn’t have Vatican spin doctors working for them. For then their toppling regime could have been stabilized and the triumphant underdogs put back in their place with the official announcement that, far from being slayed by the wee shepherd’s single stone, Goliath had actually succumbed to an unfortunate illness. And besides, would continue the announcement, now is not the time for further conflict but rather, healing and reconciliation, as embodied by our new leader, our kinder and gentler Goliath! For such is the line of tyrants with their backs against the wall, whether millennia ago, or today.
Since that glorious moment five years ago when we witnessed a child killer fall from his throne, the impact of that collapse has spread tsunami-like over our world, despite all the “kinder and gentler” pretenses of a besieged Vatican. And as with all turning points in history, the greatest victory has been a subtle psychological one, a shift in how slaves and slave-masters see themselves. The illusion of unchallengeable power is gone now. By showing that the world’s mightiest autocrat can be deposed, and by demonstrating the way to do it, our common law court was like a single stone landed squarely in the giant’s face.
The victory of February 11, 2013 was a literal shot heard ’round the world that commenced a new phase in human history: the reclamation of the law and sovereign power by We the People, through our own courts and direct actions. But that recovering is still only potential. The point now is not simply to bury Caesar but to replace him: something easy to talk about but harder than imaginable to accomplish. And yet that journey has begun.
An aboriginal friend of mine summed up the situation shortly after Ratzinger’s fall:
“Jesus, Kev, that exorcism of yours really worked! I mean, you counted coup against the biggest asshole of them all. Now all them rich fuckers are shitting themselves! Trouble is, nobody’s gonna believe it.”
His final comment tempted me to reply with the words of another friend of mine, who upon being told by his mother that she couldn’t believe that their mutual friend had died of a drug overdose, replied, “You don’t have to believe it. But the corpse is still there.”
It’s time to bury the dead once and for all. Operation Atonement commences April 15 (see below). Let’s finish the job.
ENDING THE REIGN OF TERROR AGAINST CHILDREN
Commencing on April 15, 2018
Child Holocaust Remembrance Day
The routine trafficking, torture and murder of children has become a lucrative global industry in which major church corporations are deeply implicated. The Vatican, the Church of England and other churches stand convicted in common law courts of these and other genocidal acts. Your funding of and adherence to these criminal churches is allowing their wrongs to continue.
On April 15, 2018, people in many countries will take direct action to stop these crimes by striking at their source. Operation Atonement will perform citizens’ arrests against known child rapists and the church officials who aid them; will peacefully occupy church facilities and disrupt their operations; and will halt the funding and legal protection that enable these criminal institutions. These churches have betrayed their trust and lost their right to operate under the laws of God and Humanity. We the People will no longer allow such wolves in sheeps’ clothing to exploit and brutalize our children.
You can help save the lives of the innocent by joining this global effort. Here’s how:
1. BOYCOTT the Roman Catholic, Anglican/Episcopalian and United churches by denying them attendance and funding.
2. DEMAND that your government revoke the tax-exempt status of these churches.
4. JOIN the nearest OPERATION ATONEMENT Action Group and directly halt these false and murderous churches. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join up.
Share this leaflet with a friend. Take action now to stop the war against our children!
Sponsored by The International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)
Download (in English and French versions): General leaflet – Operation Atonement
Commencing on Child Holocaust Remembrance Day – April 15, 2018
under the auspices of The International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)
1. To identify, disrupt and stop church-related child torture, trafficking and murder;
2. To enforce standing common law arrest and reclamation warrants against convicted churches and individuals, and
3. To legally, materially and spiritually disestablish these criminal church corporations.
1. Public Teach-ins, Educational Forums and Ceremonies
2. Public Protests, Occupations, Spiritual Exorcisms and Civil Disobedience
3. Citizens’ Arrests and Seizures of Church Assets and Property
4. Boycotts, Financial Sanctions and Sabotage
5. Public Tribunals and Common Law Court Trials
We the People, authorized by Court Warrants and accompanied by Common Law Sheriffs, special action units and deputized police officers.
The growing global effort to halt the systemic abuse and trafficking of children was sparked by the ITCCS in February of 2013 when its Brussels-based common law court successfully tried and deposed Pope Benedict, and convicted Queen Elizabeth and others for complicity in Crimes against Humanity. Since then, similar courts have issued arrest warrants against the highest officials of the Catholic, Anglican and United Churches and their governmental and corporate partners in crime. It is now up to the people of all countries to take direct action to halt the massive child trafficking networks run by these churches because of the deep complicity of existing courts and governments with their crimes. As convicted criminal bodies, these churches have lost the right to legally operate under both international and moral law. It is We the People who must enforce this law and defend children everywhere from religious predators.
The ITCCS and its affiliates in nine countries are launching a new global effort to bring an end to the reign of these child-killing church corporations in the form of Operation Atonement. We have chosen April 15, 2018 as the commencement date for this open-ended, ongoing campaign, for on that day in the year 2005 survivors of the genocidal, church-run “Indian residential schools” in Canada launched the first Aboriginal Holocaust Remembrance Day. Building on this, we are commencing an even more universal Child Holocaust Day so that the global industry of profiting off and murdering children will be stop forever.
The Nature, Course and Strategy of Operation Atonement
For centuries, the state-incorporated churches – especially the Church of Rome and of England – have murdered, enslaved and waged unrelenting warfare against the world’s people, seized and stolen their lands and wealth, brutalized and trafficked their children and imposed a stifling mental and spiritual tyranny over most of humanity. They have done so as partners in Empire and as such are politically protected and legally shielded by all governments from the consequences of their continuing crimes. As a result, these tax-exempted religious corporations have become transnational criminal bodies that are deeply involved in organized crime, the global arms industry and drug and child trafficking. The Vatican is the most murderous and wealthiest criminal syndicate in history, and it kills and corrupts with impunity while feigning humanity and “divine authority”.
Because of this, we cannot stop these churches’ crimes against the innocent without striking at the heart of their power, which is threefold: their money, their legality, and their credibility. For despite their apparent authority, these religious bodies are extremely vulnerable to public exposure because of the depth of their wrongdoing. Our campaigns have proven this by our successful deposing of Pope Benedict, Jesuit leader Adolfo Pachon and three other top Vatican officials during 2013 and 2014.
Operation Atonement is designed to strike directly at all three of these weak points in the defenses of this deceptive enemy. It will do so publicly, lawfully, and by educating and mobilizing the people, both inside and outside of these churches. Our aim is a simple one: to disestablish these false and criminal institutions by making it impossible for them to operate. Our weapons are both material and spiritual, and we shall call upon divine providence and intervention to abolish these false churches.
Operation Atonement will proceed in three stages: Education, Direct Action and Disestablishment.
Stage One will begin on Sunday, April 15, 2018 with commemorative ceremonies outside and inside targeted churches, including spiritual exorcisms and prayer vigils. We will make a direct appeal to members of these churches to separate themselves from their evil through fasting, prayer and withholding all tithing. These public events will be followed for two weeks with a general public education campaign and the selective training of our cadres at teach-ins and workshops. The latter will be designed to arm our activists with an understanding of their enemy and train them for the upcoming battles.
Stage Two will begin on Monday, April 30, 2018 with direct actions aimed at the church institutions and their top officers and clergy, including those who stand convicted in ITCCS common law courts. The normal operations of the targeted churches will be disrupted according to the requirements of international law. Guilty individuals will be peacefully arrested and publicly banished from the community, or handed over to deputized police forces for imprisonment under the terms of their convictions. Church facilities will be peacefully occupied and their assets and properties seized to prevent their criminal usage, as required under international law. Stage Two will be open-ended and will continue as long as is necessary to forever halt the operations of these churches.
Stage Three will accompany Stage Two and will seek to achieve the permanent disestablishment of these church corporations. Stage Three will have three aspects: legal, financial and spiritual.
a) Legal: Public Common Law Courts and Citizen Tribunals will be convened to bring to trial anyone suspected or guilty of crimes against children and humanity. These Courts will issue and enforce warrants to arrest the guilty and seize their assets and properties. Public Tribunals will operate as permanent citizen-led investigative bodies to monitor criminal churches and their partners, and bring charges and legal actions against them.
b) Financial: A long-term campaign of economic sanctions and sabotage will be brought against these churches to de-fund them and seize their assets, as is required under international law governing criminal bodies. These sanctions will be extensive and will include reducing church tithing and collections; nullifying their charitable tax-exempt status and their right to operate under the law; targeting individual donors and bequests, as well as the insurance companies that underwrite these churches; and imposing financial liens and lawsuits on individual church officers as responsible parties to a serial crime. The general aim will be to prevent these criminal churches from financially operating.
c) Spiritual: Recognizing the demonic nature of the Vatican-led crimes against children and humanity, our efforts are also aimed at the spiritual forces that rule these false churches. Our first public exorcism of the power behind the Vatican in October, 2009 disrupted that power and began its demise. Through divine grace, we will continue to use weapons of the spirit to expose and expel the unseen forces that sustain church criminality and corruption. Our aim is to disestablish those forces and their puppet church bodies and officials, and help release Christians from their spiritual enslavement to institutionalized evil.
The strategy behind Operation Atonement is both material and spiritual, designed to publicly and psychologically destroy the legitimacy of these false churches and nullify their authority. At every moment our campaign will appeal to the hearts and minds of the church members and the public, including the police and state authorities. Standing on the moral high ground as we always have done, our basic appeal will be that just and honest people have no place in murderous and duplicitous corporations; and that true Christians have no need for religious hierarchies. But accompanying this “carrot” will be the hard legal hammer that their funding or participation in such legally convicted churches makes them an accomplice in their crimes, and subject to arrest. This two-fold approach cannot be countered by church leaders without them opening the Pandora’s Box of their crimes that they must hide from their “flock”: an impossible, no-win scenario for them.
Similarly, governments are continually exposed by their use of our tax money to subsidize these felonious bodies, and by the refusal of their courts to prosecute proven church child rapists and killers. Both church and state are inherently on the defensive over the entire issue of church crimes, and can therefore be manipulated and provoked into the responses we want by our own relatively small forces. Again, we have shown in practice how possible this is, once even a tiny group acts with courage and persistence, and establishes the field of battle.
Coordination and Preparation
The organizing for Operation Atonement has already begun. Orientation handbooks and other material will be available by January 15, 2018. The general Operation will be coordinated by the ITCCS Directorate through its three Field Secretaries, in North America, Europe and Australia. Local affiliates and people in these respective areas should write to email@example.com or to the emails listed below to connect with one of these Secretaries. The latter will help you organize your own local action group and will keep you updated and supplied.
Preparing for Operation Atonement begins with your own committment to this sacred cause, of protecting children and stopping their killers. Many of you may find yourself on your own, or in the company of only one or two others who are willing to take this course of action. Don’t be disheartened; others will join you when you begin to act. We have found that even a handful of people armed with the truth can force the biggest criminal institution into an irrational panic. Press that point of weakness and your efforts will be rewarded.
Regular updates about our campaign can be seen at www.itccs.org. But the time for you to choose is now. We look forward to working with you in the months ahead. Unite and act now, for the children!
The ITCCS Directorate
Monday, January 1, 2018
firstname.lastname@example.org (Head Office)
email@example.com (North America)
Greetings one and all! Before the mandatory brain-deadness of the Christmas season descends on everyone, here are some important reminders to keep tucked away:
- Our weekly radio program Here We Stand is on hold until the first Sunday in the new year, January 7, 2018. We are planning a new format and medium for this, the voice of our Common Law Republic and Covenanters movement. If you want to listen to our archived programs in the meantime, just write to me and I’ll send you the entire file, or for now see www.bbsradio.com/herewesta
nd. Watch www.itccs.org for more announcements.
- December is the month when we especially commemorate two victims of Genocide in Canada: our brother Johnny “Bingo” Dawson, a leader of the Vancouver-based movement to expose residential school crimes who died from a targeted killing and savage police beating on December 9, 2009; and 14 year old Maisie Shaw, kicked to her death by United Church clergyman Alfred Caldwell on Christmas Eve, 1946 at the Alberni Indian residential school. To do justice to Bingo and Maisie and so many of the other fallen, remember to hold memorial and protest actions outside or inside your local United, Catholic and Anglican churches on December 9 and December 24. Write to us for flyers and for the details of the campaign to disestablish these criminal churches. (see www.murderbydec
- A West Coast Common Law Grand Jury is being convened in Vancouver on January 15, 2018 to begin a new inquiry into missing people and crimes against humanity. Commencing on the third anniversary of the Proclamation of the Republic of Kanata, the Grand Jury is formed as an alternative to the Canadian government’s farcical cover-up called the “Missing Womens’ Inquiry”. If you have information for the Grand Jury and would like to participate, write to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- This Christmas season, why not give to your family and friends gifts that mean something? Like for instance, one or all of our seven recently-published books on such matrix-shattering themes as Genocide, home grown war crimes, common law training and how to be a whistle blower and win? Here are the titles in question and how to order them (all cheaply priced at $20 or less):
Happy solstice, and stay bad!
International and moral law prohibits citizens from funding genocidal or war-waging powers. We cannot claim to oppose a criminal Church and State while paying for their expenses.
On this October 8 program of Here We Stand we address how to stop killers in high places at the source and arm listeners with practical tools for doing so. Our guest is Andrew Paterson who challenged Revenue Canada over their insistence that Canadians fund a genocidal church and state. Featuring your regular host Kevin Annett, who in 2007 sparked the Canadian campaign to cancel tax exemptions for the Roman Catholic, Anglican and United Church of Canada that murdered over 50,000 aboriginal children.
Today’s program also contains an inspirational message and “how to” instructions. It kicks off a series of direct action episodes of Here We Stand to commemorate this month the 500th anniversary of the launching of the Protestant Reformation. Follow www.itccs.org for updates on these upcoming programs.
For Political and Spiritual Home Rule! Stand Down the Killers Once and For All!
See www.murderbydecree.com and the other titles below, quoted on today’s program.
Breaking News – For Immediate Release
Issued by the Central Office of The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)
Tuesday, September 5, 2017
New York and Brussels –
A comprehensive report that details an historic and ongoing plan to exterminate indigenous people across Canada was released this morning to the United Nations and the European Union. A copy of the entire report follows.
The report is entitled “A Report on the Continuity of Genocidal Crimes in Canada: An Appeal to the People and Governments of the World”. Itwas issued by the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS), a human rights coalition that has spearheaded the campaign for judicial action against the Vatican, the British Crown and their churches for genocide and child trafficking.
The ITCCS presented copies of its report today to UN and EU officials as well as to diplomatic representatives of twelve nations, including Russia, China and the United States. A special personal appeal is made in the report to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Among its recommendations, the ITCCS report calls on the global community to enact economic and political sanctions against Canada, Great Britain and the Vatican, dispatch international peace keepers and forensic investigation teams to Canada, and aid in the prosecution of these regimes for crimes against humanity.
In addition, the report calls for citizens in Canada and all nations to commence their own “community sanctions” against these governments and their churches “in accordance with the Nuremberg Principle that compels citizens to neither aid or nor cooperate with proven murderous regimes”.
The ITCCS report documents meticulously the November, 1910 plan by Canadian church and state to exterminate non-Christian indigenous nations through special internment camps deceptively named “Indian residential schools”. It shows that at least 65,000 children died in these camps in less than a century because of deliberate policies of germ warfare, starvation and systemic violence.
The report also reveals that a “continuity of crime” continues to exist against Canadian aboriginal women and families through state-sponsored child trafficking and terror designed to secure indigenous lands for resource-hungry American and Chinese corporations.
Based on an exhaustive, twenty year investigation contained in a 400 page study known as “Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada” (www.murderbydecree.com), the ITCCS report is the culmination of a grueling citizen-led truth campaign waged in the face of unending violence, intimidation, coverup and misinformation by the government and churches of Canada.
In the closing words of the report,
Those of us who have revealed and confronted these crimes within Canada have been assaulted, harassed, imprisoned and censored by every level of government, the police and the courts, and have been prevented from operating freely within our own country. Seven of our comrades have died from foul play at the hands of the police and others. We are therefore bringing this truth beyond Canada’s borders for the sake of the army of innocents who have died and who will continue to die if justice is not done.
The ITCCS report will be followed by public forums and direct actions across North America and Europe throughout the fall, as well as the convening of a new common law court by jurists and ITCCS affiliates in Canada, Serbia, America and other nations.
For more information contact the ITCCS Central Office at email@example.com or by leaving a message at 386-323-5774 (USA).
Issued 5 September, 2017 by the ITCCS Central Office
A Report on the Continuity of Genocidal Crimes in Canada: An Appeal to the People and Governments of the World
Issued by the Central Directorate of the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) on September 5, 2017
With the endorsement of traditional Elders of the Anishinabe, Mohawk, Cree, Metis, Cowichan and Squamish indigenous nations across Canada
And by ITCCS affiliates in Canada, the United States, Ireland, England and Serbia
Issued to the United Nations and the European Union
and released globally on September 5, 2017
Published under the Common Cause Copyright Agreement
whereby this Report may be reproduced, copied, quoted or presented in whole or in part for any non-commercial purpose if its source and authors are cited
Based on evidence published at www.murderbydecree.com
The International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)
This report is written with the blood of countless aboriginal children, and of those who have died to bring the truth of their fate to light. It is the culmination of a twenty year, citizen-led campaign to document, confront and prosecute the deliberate genocide of non-Christian aboriginal people in Canada by the Vatican, the British Crown, the government of Canada and the Roman Catholic, Anglican and United Church. The evidence in this report is based on the sworn testimony of 358 survivors of the murderous “Indian residential schools” where over 65,000 children died between 1889 and 1996; by exhaustive documentation found at www.murderbydecree.com ; and by the testimonies of eyewitnesses to ongoing crimes against humanity in Canada.
It is something more than a miracle that this report has survived the many years of official lies, misinformation, violence and intimidation waged by these churches and governments against their surviving victims and a handful of truth-seeking Canadians. Despite the enormous and unrelenting campaign of state terror waged against him since 1995, the former United Church clergyman Kevin Annett has been the mainstay and inspiration of this movement, at the cost of his family, his livelihood and his safety. If not for Kevin’s unflagging devotion and courage, and his heroic persistence against every imaginable odd, this report, as well as the limited “compensation” and acknowledgment offered by the Canadian government to Indian residential school survivors, would never have come about.
We must also acknowledge the seven aboriginal members of the ITCCS who have died at the hands of the police and others in the course of publicly surfacing this enormous crime and confronting the churches responsible: Chief Louis Daniels, Edna Philips, Harriett Nahanee, Harry Wilson, Johnny “Bingo” Dawson, William Combes and Ricky Lavallee. Their memory and witness, along with the lives of 65,000 children and those who continue to disappear and fall, will always be honored.
Lest We Forget
Six Martyrs of the campaign to expose and prosecute
Genocide in Canada:
Johnny “Bingo” Dawson
Chief Louis Daniels
Posted by the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)
These six aboriginal activists were all survivors of the murderous, church-run “Indian residential schools” and active members of the campaign to expose and prosecute these crimes by the Catholic, Anglican and United Church of Canada.
They were all organizers with the Friends and Relatives of the Disappeared (FRD), a forerunner to the ITCCS, and led or participated in protests and non-violent occupations of these churches.
They were all eyewitnesses to killings or burials of children at Indian residential schools.
All of them died of foul play at the hands of the Vancouver police, hospital staff, church agents or other unknown parties.
Harriett Nahanee, died of induced pneumonia in Surrey Remand prison, February 24, 2007; Genocide survivor. First eyewitness to a residential school murder to go public; Co-founder with Kevin Annett of the Friends and Relatives of the Disappeared (FRD), Vancouver; led occupations of the Catholic, Anglican and United churches shortly before her death.
William Combes, died of lethal injection, St. Paul’s Catholic hospital, Vancouver, February 26, 2011; Genocide survivor. Eyewitness of killings and of the abduction of ten aboriginal children by Elizabeth Windsor on October 10, 1964 at the Kamloops Catholic residential school; public leader of the FRD and church occupations; died shortly before giving public testimony about the 1964 abductions.
Johnny “Bingo” Dawson, died of police beating, Vancouver, December 9, 2009. Genocide survivor. Eyewitness to killings and rapes at Anglican Alert Bay residential school. Prominent leader of FRD and Vancouver church occupations. Threatened with death by United Church minister Gary Paterson and a Vancouver police sergeant less than two weeks before he was killed.
Ricky Lavallee, eyewitness to killings at Catholic residential schools in Manitoba. Eyewitness to the fatal beating of Johnny Bingo Dawson. Died of blows to the head and chest, February 2, 2012. Genocide survivor and FRD member, participant in Vancouver church occupations.
Harry Wilson (left), died of unknown causes, April 6, 2012. Genocide survivor. Eyewitness to mass burials and murder of children at United Church Alberni residential school. FRD member.
Chief Louis Daniels, died suddenly of unknown causes in Victoria General Hospital, May 16, 2010 . Genocide survivor. Public opponent of state-funded, drug dealing native politicians in Manitoba. Eyewitness to mass killings at United Church and Catholic residential schools. Co-founder of FRD.
1. A master plan by the Vatican and the Crown of England, acting through the government and churches of Canada, to exterminate domestic indigenous nations has been in operation since November 25, 1910. (1) This plan was set in motion and maintained by the Crown of England and its Privy Council Office and the Roman Catholic, Anglican and United Church of Canada, along with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), the judiciary and private corporations. As a plan of deliberate church-sponsored genocide it has been modeled on and tied to similar Crimes by the Vatican against non-Catholic peoples across the world.
- This Canadian plan consisted of a state and church funded program of systemic inter-generational genocide based initially within the so-called Indian residential school system, modeled on a Jesuit program and established with state approval and by Order in Council on July 1, 1920. (2) That system killed more than half of the children incarcerated within it until it formally ended in 1996, or more than 65,000 children. (3) It also served as the launching pad for a general campaign of extermination of the non-assimilatedaboriginal tribes; a campaign that continues to the present time. This genocide has accounted for the massive de-population of more than 95% of the original native nations, predominantly on Canada’s west coast: a killing-off of between one and two million people since 1850.
- While the general aim of this genocide was the elimination of all non-Christian native peoples, its associated purpose was the extirpation of traditional indigenous kinship networks and the matriarchal clan mother system of authority that ensured indigenous control of lands and resources. This was achieved by wiping out the native family system and specifically, traditional women and their children. That traditional system was in fact effectively destroyed by the Indian residential schools between 1889 and 1996 along with the majority of indigenous languages and traditional land bases.
- Despite the phasing out of Indian residential schools after 1972, this genocidal plan intensified at the hands of different branches of the Canadian government and agencies like Catholic-run adoption and foster care agencies. Every level of government and church in Canada has continued the active destruction of indigenous families and their culture, including child welfare and family court systems and the state-funded aboriginal band councils themselves. The “chiefs”of these councils have played a key role in eradicating any lingering indigenous identity or authority and control over traditional lands and resources. They also routinely engage in the terrorizing and exploiting of their own people, including through the trafficking and sale of tribal children. These “chiefs” are doing these crimes at the behest and in the payment of the Canadian government and resource-extractive multinational corporations from America, Japan and China.
The expulsion of all remaining traditional native tribes from their west coast lands assumed greater urgency as the twentieth century closed and the world demand for hydro-electricity, timber, minerals and other British Columbia (B.C.) resources intensified. Consequently, the period since 1990 has witnessed a rapid escalation of violence against Indians and a return to the brutal methods of the early colonial period. By the 1990′s, large numbers of aboriginal families in northern B.C. began disappearing at the hands of death squads manned by off-duty RCMP officers and local policemen, as well as third party contractors hired by the federal government, its aboriginal front men and foreign corporations. (4)
6. By 1995, when the incipient ITCCS campaign to expose residential school crimes began making headlines in the Canadian media, stories of these disappearances of native families were also proliferating. Together, these exposures provoked a public misinformation campaign by the RCMP designed to conceal the extent and the nature of the disappearances. This misinformation was only partly successful, and prompted the government of Canada to take firmer measures to erase any public awareness of the ongoing genocide of native families. It did so by means of a secret government Cabinet Directive dated April 3, 1998. (5)
- This Directive by the Liberal government of Prime Minister Jean Chretien was launched barely one week before the opening of the first independent inquiry into residential school crimes in Canada: the United Nations- affiliated IHRAAM Tribunal held in Vancouver. (6) The Directive consisted of an official plan of state terror that was aimed at aboriginal activists, residential school survivors and the public campaign led by the future ITCCS North American Field Secretary Kevin Annett, who organized the IHRAAM Tribunal. The Chretien terror plan authorized the use of “black ops” methods of illegal monitoring, smears, disruptions and violence against Annett and these targeted groups, including the elimination of individuals who held knowledge or evidence of genocidal acts by Canadian church and state employees. This Cabinet Directive was never revoked, and has caused the death of at least seven native activists who have been assassinated by RCMP operatives since 1998, including members of the ITCCS network. (7)
- The cabinet Directive in question was issued for implementation by the federal government to “E” Division of the RCMP in Vancouver in the first week of June, 1998, just prior to the convening of the IHRAAM Tribunal on June 12, 1998. In fact, the disruption of the IHRAAM Tribunal was the first and primary goal of this state terror campaign, according to statements made by RCMP “E” Division Inspector Peter Montague who led the disruption campaign. This disruption became especially active after the Tribunal gave a public airing to the first reports of organized murder and child trafficking among northern B.C. tribes by “chiefs” in the pay of the federal government. (8) Another target of this state terror plan were the Gustafson Lake natives in central B.C. who after defending the sacred burial lands of their people were subjected to a covertly-organized military assault and follow-up smear campaign by Montague and the RCMP during the same summer of 1998.
9. It is important to note that this Chretien “state terror” Directive of April 3, 1998 was aimed at anyone who threatened to expose the historic and ongoing genocide of native people. Between 2006 and 2012, seven key eyewitnesses and prominent indigenous activists of the ITCCS network in Vancouver and Winnipeg were murdered at the hands of this Directive: Harriett Nahanee, Johnny “Bingo” Dawson, Ricky Lavallee, Harry Wilson, William Combes, Edna Phillips and Chief Louis Daniels. In the process of its state terror campaign, the Chretien Directive disrupted and marginalized the movement to prosecute Canadian church and state for residential school crimes. But for many years it also concealed the killing or disappearance of aboriginal families across B.C. For example, after the June, 1998 Tribunal had been attacked and neutralized by RCMP operatives, the same agents – under the direction of RCMP Inspector Peter Montague – performed a similar destruction of the community effort to identify the growing numbers of missing native women across B.C. and in Vancouver’s downtown east side.
- This state-level attack on a genuine missing peoples’ inquiry was prompted by the fact that by this point, in early 1999, startling new evidence began to surface that tied the identity of some of the present-day killers of native people with men and women who worked in the Indian residential school system. In fact, our work has revealed that the present leadership of the Anglican, Roman Catholic and United Church of Canada is either directly implicated in residential school-era crimes or is actively protecting those who are; and that these same predators are still engaged in the systemic rape, trafficking and killing of children. It is therefore clear that a continuity of crime exists that spans decades and links the church-instigated residential school atrocities with the rape, torture and disappearance of present day natives, especially women and children. That is, the crime has never stopped and is being protected by the same unholy alliance of church, police and government. This no doubt explains that trio’s unrelenting hostility and sabotage efforts towards the ITCCS campaign and its chief public spokesman and symbol in North America, Kevin Annett.
11. Our continuing investigations reveal that many of the men and women who trafficked, tortured and killed children in the Indian residential schools and who are still preying on aboriginal women and children are also members or affiliates of the elite Vancouver Club at 915 West Hastings street. Their odious ranks include three Supreme Court judges, a battery of lawyers, church officials and corporate officers, a former Prime Minister, a Catholic Archbishop and senior members of the RCMP and the Canadian military. Virtually all of these individuals are practicing members of the Anglican, Catholic or United Church that ran the residential school death camps. Many of these men have also been identified by a former Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) operative as participants in the murderous “Piggy’s Palace” torture and “snuff-film” ring, including two politicians who now serve in the Canadian Senate: former Vancouver Mayor Larry Campbell and aboriginal puppet leader Patrick Brazeau. (9)
12. The general purpose and consequence of the Chretien state terror directive has been to protect these men and camouflage their links to the residential school era and present day corporate power brokers. But what cannot be concealed is the clear and direct connection between the highest levels of governmental, police, corporate, church and judicial power in Canada and these deliberate genocidal crimes, as well as their ties to similar crimes in other countries. There is, for example, a clear and direct link between the Thailand and China-based organ and human trafficking industry and the disappearance of aboriginal women in B.C. (10)
- By 2007, once these connections had been firmly proven by our campaign and by the growing testimonies of many aboriginal eyewitnesses, the Conservative government of Stephen Harper relied on the still-operative Chretien Plan to put a final end to these exposures by placing a definitive “spin and containment” over the whole issue of past and present Genocide in Canada. It did so through its own controlled, in-house committee: an elaborate deception and obstruction of justice misnamed the “Truth and Reconciliation Commission” (TRC).
- The TRC was modeled on a standard black-ops misdirection campaign to create a false narrative on a crime by burying evidence, silencing witnesses, discrediting truth tellers and exonerating the guilty. In partnership with the three churches responsible for the residential schools genocide and with the active compliance of the world media, the United Nations and every level of judicial and political power in Canada, the TRC buried the truth and the evidence of that genocide with remarkable ease and success. It did so in order to mask the continuance of that crime, especially among west coast native nations. (11) Accordingly, the TRC was followed closely by a second cover-up effort by the present Liberal government of Canada known as the “National Missing Women Inquiry”.
- It is clear that this latest stage-managed “Inquiry” is a further enactment of the Chretien Plan to eliminate all witnesses and evidence to Canada’s “Final Solution” of its indigenous population that began in 1910. The so-called “Missing Women Inquiry” is operating through the very police agencies, including the RCMP, that are responsible for the killing of targeted native women and their families and that have concealed these crimes for many years.
- Like the TRC, the Missing Women “Inquiry” operates through hand-picked government loyalists who lack any judicial power or mandate to bring charges against the guilty or conduct any genuine investigation. The pseudo Inquiry is actually halting genuine efforts to reveal the crimes and who is responsible for them, and is silencing eyewitnesses who dispute the officialaccounts of the disappearances. As a controlled stage show run by the very powers responsible for making native women go missing, the “Inquiry” is moribund, having released no report of any of its supposed findings in the over two years of its shadowy existence. We believe this is to ensure that the final destruction of indigenous peoples and their land base will proceed with maximum profit to the corporate and governmental interests behind that destruction.
- As proof of this is the burial and obfuscation by the “Inquiry” of a key fact: namely, that the west coast disappearances are the result of specific racial and political targeting and are not random killings. This point was established by our own investigations as early as the spring of 2003. (12) That is, the vast majority of missing aboriginal women are from matrilineal clan led families that traditionally controlled the resources and land bases of the different Indian nations. In short, their killing was in fact the deliberate political assassination of the remaining traditional leaders of west coast tribes whose resistance stands in the way of resource-hungry corporations. In that sense, these latest murders are simply the continuation of Canada’s long tradition of overt extermination when it comes to indigenous people and their leaders.
- These crimes have a darker aspect, involving Satanic ritualism that the IHRAAM Tribunal documented in June, 1998 during its inquiry into the Indian residential schools. The so-called “Ninth Circle”, a Catholic sacrificial cult formed in the 17thcentury by the Jesuits and still in operation under the directives of the highest level of the Vatican, functioned in the Canadian residential schools from their inception. (13) The routine trafficking, torture and murder of children was practiced in the Anglican, Catholic and United Church Indian schools and implicates senior members of the government and the British royal family and these churches. (14)The same Ninth Circle continues to kill with impunity today including on west coast native lands heavily endowed with valuable resources. It is evident that the same forces traditionally behind the theft of aboriginal lives and lands continue to ritually kill and traffic native children.
- Behind its mask of beneficence, as epitomized by its fresh-faced, spin doctoring Prime Minister Trudeau, Canada is a closed and repressive society that is actively exterminating the remaining traditional indigenous people within its borders. It is doing so according to its foundational genocidal program of 1910 and the 1998 Chretien black-ops Directive, and with the active collusion and in the interest of mostly Chinese and American resource corporations.
20. As a state-led campaign, this culmination of the Canadian genocide has judicial sanction, as is evident in not only the refusal of any “Crown” court to prosecute any person or agency for genocidal acts, but by the active victimization by the same courts of anyone who exposes these crimes. In short, there is no avenue for relief or justice for survivors of this genocide within Canada or in the agencies of the United Nations, which have turned their back on the reality of this ongoing crime by Christian and Corporate Canada. (15)
21. Accordingly, it falls on the global community to stand upon international law and bring political and economic sanctions against Canada, the Crown of England, the Vatican and their church and corporate associates for their proven Crimes against Humanity. Canada and these powers are rogue bodies whose actions threaten not only the innocent but the sovereignty and peace of all nations. This threat is evident in the continued standing policy known as Crimen Sollicitationas within the Roman Catholic church, that subverts child protection laws and the power of sovereign governments by requiring that every Catholic in the world protect in-house child abusers and conceal child abuse and trafficking from the police. The Anglican / Church of England is governed by the same policy, as will any non-Catholic church that reunifies with the Roman Papacy according to the “one world church” plan of the convicted war criminal Jorge Bergoglio, aka “Pope Francis”. (16) Since its enactment in 1929, Crimen Sollicitationas has encouraged and caused the systematic murder of children in Canada, America, Ireland, Croatia, across Europe and around the world to continue unchecked. As long as such institutionalized criminality against children is allowed to legally operate, no country can claim to be protecting its own citizenry or its own lawful sovereignty.
22. There is a clear moral and legal obligation of sovereign nations to restrain and punish proven criminal regimes like Canada, the British Crown and the Vatican. We therefore call upon nations to do so, using their full police, military and legal machinery. We are especially directing this call to President Vladimir Putin, his government and the people of Russia, and all countries outside the western bloc.
23. Specifically, our ITCCS Directorate and the ITCCS affiliates in seven countries ask that these governments undertake the following actions:
Commence comprehensive economic and political sanctions against Canada, England and the Vatican as convicted genocidal regimes, including by seeking their formal censure and expulsion from the General Assembly of the United Nations, and by imposing a trade and tourism embargo on these powers
Dispatch Peace Keeping forces to Canada to protect aboriginal eyewitnesses, targeted families and ITCCS activists who are confronting these crimes, and to arrest convicted and suspected war criminals in Canada
Dispatch professionally trained forensic teams to assist us in the uncovering and analysis of crime scenes and mass graves at the site of former Indian residential schools and Indian hospitals across Canada
Convene domestic and international courts of justice to indict and prosecute those individuals and corporate institutions responsible for these and other Crimes against Humanity
We also call upon the citizens of the world and of Canada to commence their own direct community sanctions against these governments and their churches in accordance with the Nuremberg Principle that compels citizens to neither fund nor cooperate with proven murderous regimes or organizations. These sanctions include denying taxes and any funds to these governments and to the Roman Catholic, Anglican and United Church of Canada; performing citizens’ arrests against known or suspected child-raping clergy and their accomplices; and peacefully seizing the property and wealth of these churches as convicted transnational criminal organizations.
In the weeks ahead, our delegation will be bringing this appeal and our evidence to the people, governments, educators, jurists and media of the world. Those of us who have revealed and confronted these crimes within Canada have been assaulted, harassed, imprisoned and censored by every level of government, the police, and the courts, and have been prevented from operating freely within our own country. Seven of our comrades have died from foul play at the hands of the police and others. We are therefore bringing this truth beyond Canada’s borders for the sake of the army of innocents who have died and who will continue to die if justice is not done.
Here we stand, we can do no other.
Issued September 5, 2017 by the ITCCS Central Directorate with the endorsement of elders of the Anishinabe, Mohawk, Cree, Metis, Cowichan and Squamish indigenous nations across Canada, and also by the ITCCS affiliates in Canada, USA, Ireland, England and Serbia
A contractual agreement dated November 25, 1910 between the government of Canada and the Roman Catholic, Anglican, Presbyterian and Methodist churches (the latter two were the predecessors to the United Church of Canada) established the jointly funded and administered Indian residential schools in which over half of the children died.
A special Order in Council ratified on July 1, 1920 made it compulsory for every aboriginal child in Canada seven years or older to be incarcerated in the Indian residential school system.
This approximate mortality figure is based on government and church statistics and is discussed and documented in detail on pp. 41 and following in Murder by
Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada (Amazon, 2016). Found online at www.murderbydecree.com
Some of the evidence of these death squads and their police involvement is found in the testimonies on this memo: http://itccs.org/2011/02/02/memorandum-on-the-organized-disappearance-torture-exploitation-and-murder-of-women-and-children-on-canada-s-west-coast-a-summary-from-eyewitnesses/. See also Part 3 in www.murderbydecree.com .
A copy of this Directive was issued in July 2016 to the ITCCS central office by an informant within the Canadian intelligence service. The Chretien Directive is described at http://itccs.org/2016/07/08/secret-black-ops-program-identified-by-canadian-government-source-2/
IHRAAM is The International Human Rights Association of American Minorities, a non-governmental organization at the United Nations. IHRAAM sponsored the Tribunal and its Director Dr. Yussuf Kly and field worker Rudy James were in attendance there along with fifteen aboriginal observers, from June 12-14, 1998 in Vancouver. See The Globe and Mail, June 20, 1998 & www.murderbydecree.com .
These assassinations have claimed seven aboriginal activists with the ITCCS in Vancouver and Winnipeg, as well as native protestors across Canada. Especially targeted have been traditional west coast elders with knowledge of the spiritual and oral histories of their nations.
These reports involved the naming of the top government-funded “chief” of the Carrier-Sekani Tribal Council, Ed John, as a drug and child trafficker and land speculator who was actively killing off his own people at the behest of Alcan and B.C. Hydro to secure their land. John was named as such by three former members of his Tribal Council, two of whom (Frank Martin and Helen Michel) gave their testimonies at the IHRAAM Tribunal into residential school crimes in Vancouver in June, 1998. (www.murderbydecree.com) Ed John has served as Canada’s unofficial “aboriginal representative” at the United Nations and in other diplomatic capacities.
The CSIS operative, Grant Wakefield, spoke in person to ITCCS Field Secretary Kevin Annett concerning these facts on two occasions, but was subsequently sued by the government into silence and blacklisted in the Canadian media. His statement is contained in part in Part Three of Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada. The names of the politicians, judges and other officials active in the snuff and trafficking ring are held by the ITCCS; they include former Prime Minister Paul Martin and Justices MacEachern, Esson and Grobberman of the British Columbia Supreme Court, as well as senior police officers involved in the “Missing Women Inquiry”, such as Constable Bruce Michelson of the Vancouver Police Department.
See Part Three of Murder by Decree. Wendy Poole, for instance, was a prominent “missing woman” in Vancouver whose family had been heavily involved in public protests and road blockades to defend their traditional territories from logging and strip mining. Her uncle, Art Solomon, was a sovereign traditionalist very much at odds with the government and its puppet native chiefs.
Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada details the TRC cover up and criminality, in Part One. (www.murderbydecree.com)
This fact was established by RCMP Constable George Brown through his own independent Missing Persons Inquiry conducted in Vancouver from 2001-2003. Brown is quoted in the documentary film Unrepentant that is posted at www.murderbydecree.com and in Part Three of the same book.
See not only Murder by Decree but Unrelenting: Between Sodom and Zion by Kevin Annett (amazon.com)for a discussion of the Ninth Circle cult. The testimony of two participants in Ninth Circle ceremonies in Europe, Toos Neijenhuis and Anne Marie van Blijenburgh, are found at these sites:http://itccs.org/2014/09/10/transcript-of-anne-marie-van-blijenburghs-testimony-about-child-murders-in-belgium/ and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-peCsdhscSA&t=135s
See http://itccs.org/2016/04/01/expel-canada-united-kingdom-and-the-vatican-from-the-un-general-assembly-letter-of-demand-issued-to-secretary-general-ban-ki-moon/and http://itccs.org/2016/05/02/united-nations-head-censured-as-itccs-activates-new-campaign-to-disestablish-criminal-powers/
In September, 2010 Elizabeth Windsor signed the Holyrood Agreement with Joseph Ratzinger aka Pope Benedict, laying out the terms for the reincorporation of the Church of England into the Church of Rome. One of these terms was the imposition of the conditions of Crimen Sollicitationas on all Anglican clergy, officials and members. See this site: http://itccs.org/2014/02/02/pope-francis-is-named-by-former-argentine-junta-insider-as-prime-mover-in-child-trafficking-network-francis-concealed-vatican-crown-of-england-holyrood-agreement/ . A complete copy of the Crimen policy is available at www.murderbydecree.com .Jorge Bergoglio was found guilty of committing crimes against humanity, specifically the trafficking and death of children in Argentina during the 1980′s and in Belgium and Holland between 1998 and 2009, by the International Common Law Court of Justice in July of 2014. ( For more background see http://itccs.org/2014/07/24/sheriffs-move-to-arrest-convicted-church-leaders-bergoglio-pachon-and-welby-vatican-crown-plan-counter-attack/ )
For the general catalogue of evidence and testimonies regarding past and present Genocide in Canada see www.murderbydecree.com . This evidence is also available in hardcover as Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada: A Counter Report to the ‘Truth and Reconciliation Commission’ , obtainable through amazon.com and firstname.lastname@example.org . The recent history of this campaign is found at www.itccs.org
Here We Stand (copy)
BREAKING NEWS RELEASE
Sunday August 6, 2017
“Here We Stand” revives the spirit and aims of the Radical Reformation
Boston, Edinburgh – (Common Law News Service, 6/8/2017)
At special ceremonies today in Scotland and America, a new movement known as The Covenanters released a “spiritual battle cry” that summons all people to leave the Church of Rome and other criminal churches, and gather in separate spiritual and civil communities.
Entitled Here We Stand – Summoning God’s People in a Time of Judgement, the founding declaration of the Covenanters was issued on the eve of the 500th anniversary of the Reformation’s birth “to halt the spiritual absorption of free Christians into the demonic church of Rome”. Here We Stand was read aloud at the historic sites where Scottish Covenanters and American Puritans declared a similar independence from Rome and the world during the 17th century.
According to Covenanter convener John Burke, who read the declaration outside the Greyfriars Kirk in Edinburgh where the 1638 Covenant was signed,
“We are the spiritual and lineal descendants of the Puritans who forged the American Republic and the Scottish Covenanters who broke free from papal and episcopal tyranny. We recognize that today, not only our faith but the survival and freedom of all people face extinction at the hands of a global, anti-Christ corporate culture spawned from Rome. We reject the genocidal one worldism of that culture. We will obey God rather than the murderous laws of such man made tyranny, by establishing our own Covenant and society of free born men and women under God’s own common law.”
The Covenant was released during the week of the fourth anniversary of the Declaration of the Vatican as a criminal organization, by the Brussels Common Law Court of Justice (August 4, 2013). See this link to the 2013 Declaration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Similar ceremonies were held by other groups of Covenanters in Boston and at sites in Ireland, Canada and England. The Covenanters will be launching public actions, reclamations and witnesses commencing in September.
A link to Here We Stand is posted at the top of this article. It will be issued in hard copy versions this coming week through amazon.com. For more information write to congregationalcovenant@gmail.
Under Natural and Customary Law, all authority arises from the inborn and unalienable liberty and sovereignty of the people, who are the source of all law and government. Under this maxim, all legitimate government owes its existence to the people whom those governments serve, and governments exist to secure and protect the rights of the people and their communities. Any system of government that becomes destructive of those ends is not legitimate, lawful, operative or constitutional, and is in fact no government at all.
The people of the territories known as “Canada” possess both the collective and individual right of self-governance to ensure their well being, peace and liberty as freeborn men and women. That right precedes and predates all of the laws, statutes and acts of the government of Canada, its Parliament and the Crown of England, and cannot be usurped, superseded, nullified or in any way altered or diminished by those external powers.
Under this same right, the people of the territories known as “Canada” are not obligated to owe allegiance to Canada, its Parliament or the Crown of England or their laws when these powers violate, diminish or threaten either the liberties and rights of the people, the sanctity and health of the land itself or higher moral and international law. Under such conditions, the people are required to actively dissociate themselves and secede from those tyrannical powers, and through their own self-governing assemblies establish a new and just system of government and law to maintain the civil peace.
THEREFORE LET IT BE KNOWN:
That We the People on the land known as “Canada” proclaim and establish our unalienable liberty to create and charter self governing, home rule Peoples Assemblies with the power and the lawful, jurisdictional and legislative authority to enact the following laws and binding measures:
- The abolition of Crown jurisdiction and authority, its courts and its statutes
- The canceling of all federal and provincial taxes and payments
- The issuing of a Republican Constitution and Charter of Liberties (* see Charter below)
- The establishing of sovereign common law courts of record as the sole de jure legal system
- The establishing of trained citizen militias to replace and absorb the standing army and police
- The expropriation of all banks, surplus wealth and land and their equal redistribution to all of the people in the form of a guaranteed annual income
- The expropriation of all medical services, transportation and surplus housing and their operation on a free or subsidized basis for all the people
- The abolition of all income taxes, rents and mortgages and an imposition of a progressive tax on all inherited, corporate, foreign and excess wealth, and on all foreign corporations and churches
- The abolition of all foreign ownership of the land and the economy
- The establishing of agricultural reserves and cooperative land trusts, and the subsidizing and protection of family farms and the lands and waters as a whole
- The recognition of the sovereignty and independence of all self-governing indigenous nations, including their right to succession within a framework of equal and lawful partnership with the non-aboriginal peoples through their Republican constitutional governments
- The establishing of local neighborhood and workplace Assemblies to facilitate direct grassroots democracy by all the people
- Charter of Liberties
All citizens are born and endowed with inherent, unalienable liberties under Natural Law which cannot be restricted, abrogated, denied or abolished by any authority, statute or power. These liberties are not limited by the act of defining them, and include but are not restricted to the following:
Freedom of thought, speech and expression
- Freedom of conscience and religion, and freedom from religion
Freedom of the press and publication
Freedom of cultural expression and autonomy
Freedom to organize politically and to form political parties and movements
Freedom of dissent, civil disobedience and non-cooperation with the law and government according to one’s conscience and the provisions of the Common Law
Freedom to revolt and to supplant and replace any tyrannical government or power
The right to fair, equal, speedy and responsive treatment before the law
The constitutional and unalienable right to a trial by a jury of one’s peers under the common law
The right to bear arms and defend oneself and one’s family against arbitrary, cruel or unjust treatment, including from agents of the government
The right to be free from fear, harassment, discrimination and exploitation
The right to parent and raise one’s own children with love and respect free of any threat, intervention or assault by any agency or power
The right to free and unrestricted movement
The right to life itself, through the free and unrestricted access to all of life’s essentials, including healthy food and water, quality medical care, education at every level, public transportation, decent housing and fair, sustaining and meaningful employment
From the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)
and its affiliated Common Law Courts
You are part of a growing movement of people who have awakened to the war being waged against We the People by a global corporate tyranny. You have volunteered to work with us to stop the crimes of the powerful from being directed against our sacred liberties, our children, and our planet.
In June of 2010 fifty men and women from six countries formed the International Tribunal of Crimes of Church and State, the ITCCS. Our aim from the beginning was to expose and confront churches and governments for their crimes, particularly against children, and to prosecute these institutions and halt their reign of terror.
In the course of our work we have successfully convicted and brought down Popes and Prime Ministers and saved the lives of dozens of innocent children. We have exposed and broken up Satanic cults that torture and kill the innocent. And we have begun to return power into the hands of the people by reclaiming our natural liberty through common law courts of justice.
Our movement is global, operating in nine nations. But our strength lies in small groups of dedicated men and women like you, who are taking action in their own communities to protect their families and neighbourhoods from brutal tyranny and predators.
Your job as an ITCCS volunteer is threefold: to educate, to take action, and to mobilize your communities in defense of themselves and their children.
“What gives you the right to do what you’re doing?”. You’ll likely have this question put to you at some point.
Our answer is simple: our authority arises from our unalienable liberty and conscience as free men and women under the Natural or Common Law. We the people are the original and final source of sovereignty, authority and the law. When governments and laws threaten our lives and liberties, we have the right to covenant together to protect ourselves and form new governments and our own local courts of justice.
Or, in the words of the United States Supreme Court,
“Every man is independent of all laws, except those prescribed by nature. He is not bound by any institutions formed without his consent or that threaten his wellbeing. No-one is compelled to obey an unjust law and no court is obliged to enforce such a law … An unjust or unconstitutional law is in reality no law, but is void and inoperable” (Cruden v. Neale, 1896)
“The people are supreme, not the state. The state cannot diminish the rights of the people, since at the inception of our Republic sovereignty devolved on the people and they are truly the sovereigns of the country. But they are sovereigns without subjects, with none to govern but themselves.” (Chisholm v. Georgia, 1922)
Even outside the United States, these same legal principles are enshrined in the English common law tradition and are inherent in all freeborn men and women, regardless of the laws and statutes of their government or country.
Please consult our Common Law Training Manual ( https://www.createspace.com/6988697 ) and our Whistle Blowers’ Manual (https://www.createspace.com/6534773)
The children of your community are under attack, as is your air, your water and your right to speak and live freely without fear. What is to be done?
First, identify the problem and document it with hard evidence. Find out who is harming the children, polluting your local community or assaulting your freedoms. Evil always has a face and an address: find out both and name them, loudly and clearly.
Second, tell your community about these threats and gather people together to talk it over. This is best done by convening a regular weekly community gathering called a Peoples Assembly, where issues can be debated and people can learn to act together and govern themselves. But do more than talk: launch a public information campaign around whatever injustice or crime you are confronting.
Third, structure yourselves into a permanent group with a Convener and a Secretary. You are the local leadership; don’t be afraid to take the lead. Identify others who share your committment and organize them into your group. The aim of any such group is to spark awareness and action among the people at large: to make the people restless for justice and change.
Those are the preliminary steps. Then the fun begins.
Your adversary seems to have a lot of power and influence. They will use that to try to intimidate and stop you. But their very size can be used against them, if they are provoked properly and if you don’t give up.
Your biggest weapon is the truth you hold and the fact that your enemy is guilty and they know it. That makes them easy to provoke and expose, and gives you a moral high ground that you must never surrender. Once you take public action, if you keep shoving that truth in your opponent’s face you will keep them on the defensive and gain time and credibility for your movement, regardless of its size.
At the same time, you must be totally realistic about what you face and the ruthlessness of your adversary. Keep a low public profile until you have the numbers and position to take them on openly.
But remember: even one individual can often embarrass big corporations and governments into revealing their crimes and compromising themselves. But that individual has to be brave, persistent and committed to the struggle for the long term.
Some Do’s and Dont’s
DO be self-reliant at all times. You are your own experts, your own leaders, and your own media. It’s a law of nature that every part of the whole contains the full power of the whole. Great power is unleashed in us and among us when we step forward to act for justice. And so rely on your inborn knowledge and street smarts. Document and record everything that you do.
DO NOT look to others to do your work for you. Especially DO NOT expect compassion, fairness or morality from the forces you are confronting. They are motivated by two things: self-preservation and money. Those are their weak points that you must continually target.
DO keep a constantly high public profile once you are prepared to take action. Your job is to awaken and mobilize people, but they need to know who you are and what the aims of your movement are. Also, ALWAYS define the issues at stake and keep hold of the “narrative”, or your opponent will.
DO NOT let the enemy guide your actions. To defeat you they will use the “Three D’s” against you: Denial, Distraction and Discrediting. Ignore their lies and smears about you; DO NOT respond to their petty insults or become angry and defensive. That’s what they want, to throw you off your purpose. STAY ON THE ISSUE and avoid personality and ego battles.
DO have a source of income and a system of safe houses for your group. You need a material base to support your movement. So put out a call for community funding from the people you are trying to reach, but not in the abstract. Tell them what needs to be paid for and give them a personal stake in the battle. “Help us monitor and stop child predators: Donate to the Child Defense Group”, for example, might be one appeal.
DO NOT work at first with people you don’t know: consolidate a core group of reliable people who are trustworthy before recruiting others.
DO, wherever possible, go outside the experience of your opponent. Avoid doing what they expect and strike where they don’t expect you to. Keep your public action plans secret and use deception and unforeseen maneuvers to confuse your enemy.
DO NOT let momentary setbacks demoralize you. Defeats are inevitable: they are your best teachers. Keep learning and applying the lessons you learn and as a veteran you will soon become experienced and effective.
Convening Peoples’ Assemblies and Common Law Courts
Our aim is ultimately not to merely protest and educate but to establish self-governance and freedom in our own communities. We can only stop institutionalized crime by disestablishing the guilty bodies and taking back power for ourselves, and that means political, economic and legal power.
History shows us that every successful grassroots revolution built its own political assemblies and courts of law alongside the status quo, not after but during the struggle. Anyone who sets out to change the status quo needs to show people that first of all they can be defended. And that’s the purpose of our own local Assemblies and Courts: to first protect the people and then create the basis for something different.
Doing so is actually easier than it may seem. We start by calling a weekly public Assembly to air grievances and debate what laws and changes we want in our community. No matter how small its beginnings, this Assembly is the pole of attraction by which we build a movement and reclaim our society from the bottom up.
Under common law, such an Assembly has the power to give itself a Self-Governance Charter and establish a Court of Record to try cases and bring in lawful verdicts. And to protect this court and enforce its warrants and decisions, a common law Peace Officer or Sheriff must be appointed who has the power to raise and train local citizens in a militia to protect the community.
By these steps we are showing the people and our opponents that we mean business, and even though small, we are setting the conditions of battle. Doing so forces even the biggest enemy to respond on our terms and gains us great power in any conflict.
Remember: establishing these new bodies is nothing less than direct democracy in action, and must always be presented as such to the world. Approach your local police and Sheriffs and involve them in our Courts by deputizing them as common law peace officers. (See the Documents in our Common Law Training Manual, above) Win over agents of the status quo, don’t fight them.
Taking the First Step
The Peoples Assemblies and Courts may seem like far-off goals to you right now. Regardless, they will grow up naturally if we begin with the right vision and are constant in our committment and actions.
For now, what you can achieve are the three initial steps we’ve described: Define and document the issue you will campaign on, educate the public about it and your movement, and organize yourselves into a permanent local group.
Once you have formed such a group, keep it small and action oriented. If you have too many people you are an easier target for infiltration and disruption. Launch direct action groups of three to five people that can leaflet, protest and educate, and thereby build your movement. Be audacious and courageous.
The ITCCS has three General Field Secretaries who work on the ground to help build and sustain such common law action groups. Call on the Field Secretaries for help. They can provide training workshops, resources and experience, but ultimately the leadership rests in your hands.
If there is only one of you in your community who wants to take action along these lines, do not get disheartened. You are the seed from which much will grow. Your first job is to find two or three other people who will read this Bulletin and our other resources and join up with you. Even if you can’t and you remain physically on your own, you can be connected to the nearest Common Law Action Group.
Also remember that the ITCCS operates a weekly blog radio program, Radio Free Kanata, every Sunday at 3 pm pacific time at www.bbsradio.com/radiofreekanata . Its shows include reports from activists on the ground and workshops to train and educate organizers like you. Use this program as an organizing tool by having people gather to listen to it every week and springboard from it to taking local actions. And also volunteer to do a program yourself on local issues. (Write to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved) .
Finally, take to heart the words of the American patriot Samuel Adams, who helped defeat the world’s biggest Empire. In 1774 when the Revolution looked improbable, Adams said,
“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of the people.”
It’s now up to each one of us to do so.
The ITCCS General Field Secretaries – one for North America, Europe and Australia respectively – can be reached at the ITCCS email.
Kevin Annett was re-nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2015. Messages for him can be left at 386-323-5774 (USA).
Kevin’s five latest books – “Unrelenting: Between Sodom and Zion”, “Murder by Decree: The Crime of Genocide in Canada”, “Truth Tellers’ Shield: A Manual for Whistle Blowers”, “1497 and so on: A History of White People in Canada” and “Establishing the Reign of Natural Liberty: A Common Law Training Manual” - can be accessed and ordered at these sites:
Truth Tellers’ Shield: https://www.createspace.com/6534773
White People in Canada: https://www.createspace.com/6784355
Common Law Manual: https://www.createspace.com/6988697
LISTEN to “Radio Free Kanata” every Sunday at 3 pm pacific, 6 pm eastern time at www.bbsradio.com/radiofreekanata .