THE MAN: Galileo…Snowden…Socrates. Annett is a teacher among us from whom we could learn how to save the world (isn’t that what we all want to do, yes, no?). In the end, he calls himself a witness. Not only has he seen and heard, he has told what he has seen and heard. It is that witness, which he brazenly puts forth in this novel, which will do its part to turn the tides we all ride in these times. A story not included in “Samuel Wedge” is an exorcism he once performed on the Vatican – the sort of “brazenness” to which I refer. The fact that he persists in the telling, using one medium after another, is a modern-day marvel, and I, for one, am grateful.
Kevin Annett’s new novel, Samuel Wedge is a gradually evolving chronicle of evil told by an old man, trying but failing to escape from a terrible secret. More sober than Joyce Cary’s larcenous but charming Gulley Jimson, but devastated less by the honor of struggle than Ernest Hemingway’s Old Man, Santiago, Wedge vacillates between his Florida sanctuary and his former Davidian confrontation, his combat avec ses defenseurs, with overpowering adversaries as a former young pastor in a remote logging town on Vancouver Island.
- Florida reviewer Betty Richeson, February 18, 2015
Republic of Kanata Sheriff Training Manual
Supplement: The Direct Action Groups
The Direct Action Groups (DAG‘s) were mandated by the High Court of Justice of the Republic of Kanata on January 15, 2015. That mandate read in part,
“The Direct Action Groups are citizen-based militias whose purpose is:
To establish and maintain the Republic of Kanata, its Constitution and its laws under the supervision and authority of sworn Republican sheriffs, and to actively disestablish Crown and corporate authority within the Republic,
To enforce the verdicts and warrants of the common law courts of the Republic, and to provide security to those courts and their officials,
To organize, protect and maintain land reclamations and other direct actions by sovereign men and women in the Republic, and to occupy and seize the property and assets of criminal bodies and felons convicted by common law courts,
To protect the children of their communities by identifying, arresting and prosecuting child rapists, murderers and those who aid them, and by permanently banishing such criminals from their communities;
To educate, train and mobilize the people to defend themselves against threats to their liberty and well being, including by establishing a grassroots intelligence network;
To initiate any other direct actions needed to protect the people and their liberties.”
The Direct Action Groups are established by the formation of three or more men or women in a community into a Group. Each Group operates under the direction of the local Republican Sheriff. Unlike these Sheriffs, DAG members require no special training or accreditation, since they are in effect a peoples’ militia whose purpose is to identify and stop threats to the people, their children, and the Republic as a whole.
The DAG‘s are in effect the eyes and arms of the people, watching over and guarding them. As guardians, they monitor crimes, investigate those responsible, and take direct measures to stop them, but always according to the laws and Constitution of the Republic and its accredited officers, with whom they act in unison.
Target of Grand Jury Inquiry into Child Trafficking: the Vancouver Club
This is a brief update from Kevin Annett on what he has been up to and what are in his future plans regarding the Republic of Kanata. We discussed why he has taken a break from posting his own recordings and some general updates on the plight of the dark.
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of person(s) interviewed and do not necessarily reflect those of Alexandra Meadors and Galactic Connection. Posted February 11, 2015.
A reward of $10,000 is offered by the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the death of the following aboriginal members of the ITCCS or its predecessor in Canada, The Friends and Relatives of the Disappeared (FRD):
Chief Louis Daniels - FRD convener and liaison with Ojibway Nation, died in Winnipeg General Hospital, February 12, 2006
Harriet Nahanee - witness to Alberni residential school murders, died in Surrey Remand Prison after her arrest by RCMP, February 24, 2007
Johnny “Bingo” Dawson - leader of FRD protests, died in Vancouver after being beaten by Vancouver police, December 9, 2009
William Combes - witness to abduction of children by Queen of England, died in Vancouver General Hospital, February 26, 2011
Ricky Lavallee - witness to alleged beating-to-death of Bingo Dawson by Vancouver police, died suddenly on January 3, 2012
Harry Wilson - witness to two murders at Alberni residential school, died of unknown cause, May 3, 2012
These deaths and other crimes by church, state and organized crime in Canada are the subject of an ongoing Citizen Grand Jury investigation presently being conducted on the west coast under the auspices of the Republic of Canada and its common law High Court of Justice. To contact the Grand Jury with information, write to email@example.com .
An excerpt from the just released novel “Samuel Wedge: Memoir of Necropolis” (Author House, 2015) is read by its author, Nobel Peace Prize Nominee Rev. Kevin Annett.
Kevin also announces the launching of his new weekly public affairs blog radio program Radio Free Kanata on Sunday, March 1, 2015 (6 pm eastern time).
Twenty Reasons, and 50,000 more, why you should join the Republic of Kanata
The subject of an upcoming Grand Jury investigation:
1. Nine year old Vicky Stewart of the Tsimshian nation was killed at the United Church residential school in Edmonton on April 9, 1958 by school matron Ann Knizky, who hit Vicky over the head with a two by four. The RCMP refused to press charges against either Knizky or the United Church, and threatened Vicky`s family with imprisonment if they pursued the matter.
2. Margaret Sepass was raped and then beaten to death by an Anglican priest named John Warner on December 5, 1969, at St. Michael’s Indian school in Alert Bay, British Columbia. Margaret was nine years old. Her burial site is unknown and John Warner was never charged.
3. On January 5, 1938, Albert Gray was beaten to death by Reverend Alfred Caldwell of the United Church of Canada when Albert took a prune from a jar without permission. Albert was eleven years old. His body was buried in secret behind the Ahousat Indian school and Alfred Caldwell was never charged.
4. On December 24, 1946, the same Principal Caldwell kicked 14 year old Maisie Shaw to her death down a flight of stairs at the United Church`s Alberni residential school, as witnessed by Harriett Nahanee. The RCMP covered up the murder.
5. On April 3, 1964, Richard Thomas was sodomized and then strangled to death by Catholic priest Terence McNamara at the Kuper Island Indian school. Richard was buried in secret in an orchard south of the school, and Terence McNamara, who is still alive, was never charged.
6. Elaine Dick, age 6, was kicked to death by a nun in April of 1964 at the Squamish Indian school in Vancouver. The RCMP refused to press charges when requested by the victim`s family.
7. Daniel Kangetok, age 4, was infected with an untreatable virus as part of a Defense Research Board experimental program funded by the Canadian military. He was left to die at the Carcross Anglican residential school in the Yukon, in February of 1971.
8. David Sepass, age 8, was pushed down some stairs by a priest at the Kuper Island catholic school and left to die, early in 1958.
9. A newborn Cree baby was burned alive by a senior priest at the Catholic Muscowegan Indian school near Regina in May of 1944, as witnessed by Irene Favel. The priest was never charged.
10. Susan Ball, age 5, starved to death in a closet at the United Church Edmonton residential school during the winter term of 1959, after being confined there by a church matron for speaking her own language.
11. Pauline Frank, age 8, died from medical experimentation performed by Canadian army researchers at the Nanaimo Indian Hospital in March of 1972. Her body was buried in secret on the grounds of the hospital, which is still restricted military property.
12. Albert Baptiste, age 9, died from electric shocks from a cattle prod wielded by a catholic priest at the Mission residential school over Christmas in 1951.
13. Nancy Joe, age 14, died from involuntary drug testing by military doctors at the Nanaimo Indian hospital in the spring of 1967.
14. Lorraine white, teenager, was gang raped by United Church residential school staff and left to die, Port Alberni, summer of 1971.
15. Eighteen Mohawk children, all under the age of sixteen, were shot to death by Canadian soldiers outside Brantford, Ontario, in the summer of 1943, as witnessed by Rufus McNaughton. The children were buried in secret in a mass grave.
16. Johnny Bingo Dawson, an eyewitness to crimes in Anglican residential schools and a leader of protests against these criminal churches, died of injuries from a police beating after being threatened by them, in Vancouver on December 9, 2009. Official cause of death was alcohol poisoning, despite the absence of alcohol in his blood.
17. Ricky Lavallee, the eyewitness to Bingo’s beating by the Vancouver police, died of a blow to his chest in early January of 2011.
18. William Combes, an eyewitness to the abduction of ten children by Queen Elizabeth from Kamloops Indian school on October 10, 1964, was killed by a lethal injection at St. Paul’s catholic hospital in Vancouver on February 26, 2011.
19. Harriett Nahanee, the first eyewitness to a residential school murder to go public, died after mistreatment in a Vancouver jail, February, 2007.
20. Nora Bernard, the first aboriginal in Canada to sue the Catholic church for residential school crimes, was murdered in December of 2007 on the eve of Canada`s official spin doctoring of the residential school genocide.
… and more than 50,000 others, all of them children.
No-one has ever been charged or tried under Canadian law for any these killings. And the criminal government and churches responsible for this mass murder have been legally absolved of any responsibility for them under Canadian law.
Nothing has been healed. Nothing has been reconciled. Justice has been exterminated as completely as these innocent victims.
Stop the criminal conspiracy known as Canada! Join the Republic of Kanata and help disestablish these criminal institutions of church and state. Simply, for these children: and for the ones who will die tomorrow if the murderers are left in power.
A Republican Grand Jury has been convened in Vancouver to bring charges against and arrest those responsible for these murders.
Issued by the High Court of Justice of the Republic of Kanata , Est. January 15, 2015
Management Research Associates Media Release
Vancouver, B.C – Daytona Beach, Florida
January 23, 2015
Nobel Nominee Kevin Annett Publishes Explosive Novel
Samuel Wedge: Memoir of Necropolis
On the 20th Anniversary of his kangaroo court firing from the United Church of Canada, Reverend Kevin Annett has produced a blockbuster novel: an autobiographical treatment, emboldened by fiction, which reveals more than most people want to hear about Church, State and even judicial chambers.
To be released by Author House in Bloomington, Indiana next week, it will be in a bookstore near you shortly. In paperback, the cost is $19.95, and even cheaper in e-book format.
Salman Rushdie, in his Satanic Verses nearly 27 years ago, committed what was perceived as blasphemy in the Muslim world but – despite a fatwah amounting to a death sentence on his head issued by the Ayatollah Khoumeini – he was sheltered in the Christian world by right-thinking readers, U.K. officialdom and Scotland Yard bodyguards. He described his nervous subsequent years more recently in a fictionalized treatment, Joseph Anton, even as he became a literary lion in America and a favorite of both polite society and the literati.
Kevin Annett chose his giant adversaries wisely but too well, although unlike Rushdie, his was the wrong environment. As a United Church of Canada pastor in a half-native logging town on Vancouver Island in 1992, he uncovered evidence of atrocity suggesting genocide a hundred years in the making in an Indian “residential school” operated by his employer church. Ultimately revealing that the same brutal conditions had prevailed in similar “schools” across Canada, operated for a century by the three leading church organizations and the government, Kevin refused to remain silent, and as a result has seen his life trashed by the forces of church and state.
Samuel Wedge is the 30-year odyssey of a protagonist who leaves the sodden old-growth forest of British Columbia for the relative sanctuary of central Florida, alternately told by a sadder but wiser beachcomber harboring a terrible secret and, in his earlier configuration, a crusading young truth-teller confronting the most powerful people on the continent.
A tragedy brilliantly written with humor and compassion, the odyssey of Samuel Wedge is up-front, personal and not for kiddies or the faint of heart.
“In the councils of church and state,” writes reviewer Elizabeth Richeson, “and beyond – in the very boardrooms, the editorial offices and the judicial chambers of those who control today’s world – there is murderous injustice in the form of tiny crucifixions that routinely take place, never talked about – or even mentioned – in our carefully manicured society and our narrowly censored media. Samuel Wedge and his creator Kevin Annett have produced a bombshell with a delayed fuse that has been quietly igniting for more than 20 years.”
Kevin Annett was recently re-nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by scholars in America and not, tellingly, by his own countrymen.
Kevin will be commencing a book and speaking tour across the world during February, 2015.
Advance autographed copies of Samuel Wedge can be ordered through Management Research Associates at firstname.lastname@example.org .
– 30 -
Posted in these local communities on January 15-16, 2015:
North Bay, Ontario:
Amherst, Nova Scotia:
More postings are coming from all the Kanata districts … please share and post!
The Provisional Council, Winnipeg
For information : www.republicofkanata.com , email@example.com