In other ITCCS Ireland News: Black Ops and New Protests

An insider in Archbishop Diarmuid Martin’s Dublin Diocese claimed this week that Martin has authorized a “dirty ops” campaign aimed at ITCCS activists and other Irish groups seeking to expose child abuse and trafficking in the catholic church.

The “dirty ops” plan includes smearing and spreading lies and disinformation about Rev. Kevin Annett and other ITCCS leaders to the media and the Garda, Ireland’s national police force, and attempting to falsely brand ITCCS as a “terrorist” group tied to the so-called “Freemen on the Land” movement.

“That was all spelled out in a memo Martin gave to a priest at the pro-Cathedral named Father Damien. That’s what I was told” said the Diocese source.

“The Archbishop also authorized the paying of bribes to one of the regular protestors at the Cathedral so he’d back off and even change sides. You know who the man is”.

Archbishop Diarmuid Martin is the senior Catholic official in Ireland after Cardinal Sean Brady was suspended last year because of a police investigation into Brady’s ties with convicted child rapists among his clergy.

Elsewhere, students at Cork University took to the streets on October 4 and 5 demanding the arrest of former Pope Benedict for “pimping innocent kids”.

The students were part of a public debate at their campus two years ago between Kevin Annett and a Vatican representative, at which a majority of students voted yes to a post-debate poll on “Should the Pope be arrested?”.

The students distributed hundreds of leaflets to noon hour pedestrians on campus and in Cork’s central district. The leaflet read in part,

“Do you want your tax money to aid child rapists in Rome? … If Cork citizens could fight and die valiantly to throw out the British only to have their foreign tyranny replaced by that of Rome, why shouldn’t we toss those child killers in drag from our midst too?”

To contact ITCCS Ireland relay messages to them or to Not in Our Name through these emails:

thecommonland@gmail.com

itccscentral@gmail.com
Issued 10 October, 2013 ITCCS Central, Brussels
www.itccs.org

One Week to go before Direct Actions commence against child-killing churches

Posted on September 07, 2012 by itccs

An Update and Plan of Action from Kevin D. Annett, ITCCS fieldworker

Dublin, Ireland

Breaking News Item: Vatican officials have one week to respond to ten requirements issued last May by survivors of church terror, or face permanent banishment, occupations and legal summonses.

Hello to you all,

It’s fitting that I’m writing this from Dublin, where the top Catholic prelate in that land, Cardinal Sean Brady, is implicated in protecting child rapists in his diocese and may soon resign; and where his probable replacement, Archbishop Dermot Martin, has been forced to meet with ITCCS and ACCAW activists after they occupied Dublin’s main cathedral recently and one of them, John Deegan, even manacled himself to the cathedral altar during a mass.

This direct action by survivors has the church worried, and Archbishop Martin’s assistant, Rev. Damian O’Reilly, said yesterday that it was their concern about further church occupations that forced them to sit down and try to directly negotiate with survivors like John Deegan of ACCAW (an acronym meaning Anti Catholic Church Activists Worldwide, which is affiliated to the ITCCS).

Nowhere else in the world has the church hierarchy actually bargained with their opponents; the church generally relies instead on obliging governments to shield them from the fallout from their crimes towards children. But the fact that this storm is erupting in the heart of the reputedly “most catholic” nation in the world is a sign of how desperate the church leaders are becoming. But more to the point, it demonstrates that only direct disruption and civil disobedience gets results when it comes to the oldest corporation on earth.

Now is the time, as they say, to press the matter home.

As John Deegan and the ITCCS said this week to Damian O’Reilly and his church bosses, the Vatican must do two simple things if it wants to avoid ongoing occupations: defrock all present and future child raping priests, and those who protect them; and make every clergy and church officer, from Pope Benedict on down, take a public, binding oath to protect children from predators and expose those who harm the innocent, even if doing so contradicts and defies church laws and customs.

If the hierarchy equivocates on this requirement of humanity and the law, or says no, then direct actions against the Vatican and its churches will commence in one week.

In this event, our Common Law Court will publicly convene in seven countries on September 15, to publicly share and judge extensive evidence of criminal actions by church and state. The following day, in the midst of Catholic masses around the world, a Public Banishment Order will be issued, binding on every catholic establishment. Church occupations will then follow.

The Banishment Order will, in effect, expel the Catholic Church from our communities and declare their churches and other property open to all people for their own use, like the homeless. Church officials will then be illegally trespassing and subject to arrest. Known and suspected child rapists will also face citizens’ arrests, as will anyone who protects them. And in some cases, “street corner tribunals” will be held on church property where victims of genocide and torture by the same church will tell their stories and share other evidence with the public and the media.

Coinciding and building on these actions, our Common Law Court will start broadcasting its proceedings, which will involve presenting our cases and issuing public summonses to church officials.

We have chosen five cases to present in the initial round of the Court, involving the most solid evidence we have of intentional genocide, child trafficking, homicide and crimes against humanity by various churches.

This evidence will be simulcast to nearly one hundred citizen jurors in seven countries by the prosecutors of the Court, for the jurors’ deliberation. And a transcript of the evidence and cases will be available online to anyone and the media.

Finally, knowing that our battle is fundamentally a spiritual one, on Sunday, September 23, we will be staging our third and final Public Exorcism aimed at the power behind the Vatican. Our first exorcism outside the papal residence in Rome in October, 2009, was followed the next day by a fierce tornado in the heart of Rome, and an even fiercer media revelation the next month of Pope Benedict’s personal complicity in protecting child rapists.

We are at the heart of a great wind of justice and reformation.

So in summary here is our Plan of Action:

1. Saturday, September 15: Public Court Case against the Vatican commences

2. Sunday, September 16: Banishment Order is read inside and outside Roman Catholic churches in seven countries

3. Monday, September 17: Permanent Occupation of Catholic churches and institutions commence worldwide

4. Sunday, September 23: Third and Final Public Exorcism is held aimed at the spirit and power behind the Vatican (to be televised and posted)

Please help this all happen by agreeing to read the Banishment Proclamation inside and outside your local Catholic church, on Sunday September 16 during their mass. Contact this email and a copy of the Proclamation will be sent to you.

(Such actions will be staged in thirteen cities in seven countries as of this date).

Please stay tuned on Saturday, September 15 for these actions to commence: at 9 am pacific time, 12 noon eastern time, and 5 pm GMT in Europe. Live broadcasts will begin and will be posted on the internet.

In closing, here’s a an item for concern, or levity, depending on your disposition.

I learned today that our ITCCS Council of Elders in Brussels was just informed by trusted sources of theirs in the British civil service and the European Parliament that the Home Office in London has declared me, Kevin Annett, a threat to British national security allegedly for having “caused threats to the peace of mind and security of Her Majesty”. I am therefore to be immediately detained and imprisoned under the Fixated Threat Assessment Protocol (FTAP) the moment I set foot on British soil.

FTAP is a way nowadays in England to brand activists as mentally disturbed and lock them away for years, under medieval-like laws harking back to the Inquisition and Star Chamber private courts. It’s also supposed to get us all too frightened to publicly protest, or speak out.

Well, I’m not frightened, Liz. This is just more obstruction of justice – more belated attempts to fog the fact of centuries of genocide by the Crown. Your own Archbishop of Canterbury did so last January, when he ordered Anglican Primate Fred Hiltz in Canada to bury all evidence of the deaths of Mohawk children at the Church of England residential school in Brantford.

Thus do the guilty squirm and evade judgement. But only for so long. For as Martin Luther King said,

“The moral arc of the universe is long, but it bends towards justice”.

But I would add, only when enough of us make it bend.

Spread the word, and stand ready with us and all the fallen children on September 15.

- Kevin Annett – Eagle Strong Voice